Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:15:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion  (Read 5068 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2014, 08:50:47 pm »

I feel stupid for asking, but what do you mean exactly?
Half of the reason for taking the route Ran, Richie, and your characters took is that it gave fast power. I' saying feel free to sorta burst through a city or two to speed up to canalave.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2014, 10:28:36 pm »

Half of the reason for taking the route Ran, Richie, and your characters took is that it gave fast power. I' saying feel free to sorta burst through a city or two to speed up to canalave.

Alright. I'm assuming I'll be writing that the four challenged the gyms in Veilstone and Hearthome City and finally reached the area of Jubilife that leads to Canalave?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2014, 10:43:01 pm »

I feel stupid for asking, but what do you mean exactly?
I believe he means, feel free to make it happen quick. Not sure.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2014, 06:40:20 pm »

Well damn I was going to appologize for not posting because I have been busy with school but no one else is posting and I am still ahead of most of you since I already beat the gym and only other person with 6 gyms badges is Shelby and MAYBE Aryeh. Due to being busy with school I have for the most part been ignoring Aryeh's posts when I catch up due to him being off on his own and having giant posts.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2014, 06:57:07 pm »

I just have 5 badges atm

and you should at least skim my posts because I have some relevant stuff in there like the multitude being temporarily out of the way and stuff with team galactic and a new villain called 79, etc.  my posts aren't really too big in terms of what proper rps online are generally, they are just vertically longer than others here because I use paragraph breaks for dialogue but that's a line or two at a time so it's not really much.  Plus I prefer to do one post every so often rather than lots of tiny ones so it's not really much work at all to look at my stuff since it's not like a whole ton of posts every day, so yeah it's hardly giant lol.

I haven't had much time to post lately but I'll probs do something soon, got the Canalave gym to beat.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2014, 07:14:10 pm »

Only reason it's slow is due to Ian's computer having issues and Richie being busy. Sokay .
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2014, 07:18:03 pm »

Only reason it's slow is due to Ian's computer having issues and Richie being busy. Sokay .

Well my computer is fine for now. I can keep it charged cause my sister's home from college. Hopefully I'll have my own by the weekend.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2014, 07:30:15 pm »

Sorry about the haitus. I just made a semi crappy post, but it'll get the ball rolling again.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: