Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:11:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8769 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »

The sound of waves hitting sand and a gentle breeze could be heard, as well as a groan. "What a headache... I guess that's fair enough, though." The tall, shapely woman sat up, shaking the sand from her honey colored hair. She looked herself over first, checking for anything awry, but found herself to look and feel much the same as she had when she arrived at the beta testing facility.

A look of awe swept over her face when she saw the sea and beach before her. It was beautiful- if she hadn't known better, it would have fooled her completely. Her jaw dropped a moment, but she was brought back to the non-reality when something bumped into her leg. "Twig!" She looked down, and saw a small green turtle. "A Turtwig, huh? You must be the starter they promised. Can I call you Cheeto?" The Turtwig was a bit pudgy... It smiled and nodded happily. Shelby patted the Turtwig on the head. "We should probably get a move on, time's a-wasting!"

The duo turned and headed north, as that was the only direction land was in. After a short walk, they arrived in Sandgem Town. "Quaint place."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: