Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:51:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8776 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »

"Uuuuuoooooooooooooh!" Richie roared, though more of a growl, when he laid his eyes on the main page for the beta testing period of a "New Pokemon Game" that he had seen so many ads for recently, "I thought that was some sort of scam game, but it's on Nintendo's front page!"

"What are talking about?" Richie's younger brother asked with an arrogant tone.

"I'm talking about babies, and how many I've eaten live." Richie responded flatly, he glanced at his brother, "I'm gonna head out for a sec, if I'm not back for a few weeks, I'm playing Pokemon." He stuffed his laptop and a few notebooks into his bag, grabbed his phone and bolted.

"Well no shit, I was gonna tell them you were at Nathan's anyhow."

+++ Richie whited out +++

"Puuh! Hack!" Richie coughed as his eyes were pried open by the sun, "Shit... What?" Shading his eyes, he sat up, looking about his surroundings, "Did I pass out? Damn... I knew that 'New Pokemon Game' was just a shtick... Those crooks probably took all of my money, too."

He stretched, then patted himself down, feeling if he was missing anything, nothing gone, although he had gained something, a hard rectangle shape bulging from his back pocket, "Th' balls-?" Richie pulled the object out of his pocket, it was red and black, "A pokedex? Like one o' those toys I had as a kid? Hm... Weird, it has some weight to it."

Putting the Pokedex into his bag, he took a bit longer to examine the area, "Where-?" A flowery area, only a few houses, but the area was completely covered in varying colors of beautiful flowers along with the aroma of honey wafting through the air, "What the-?"

"Pip!"

"Eh?" Richie looked down to see a small blue penguin-like creature pulling at his pant leg, "AH! Mutant Midget!" He struck a frightened pose, although, he did not run, instead he fixated his eyes on the Piplup, who just stared, "Oh? You must be mine. Animals don't like my face so they usually run away if I happen to change it- WAIT- WHAT!? THAT WASN'T A DREAM!?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: