Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 05:54:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8886 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »

Shelby turned red as a beet and couldn't bring herself to say anything. "I-no-I mean- agh!" She wanted to slap Ricky but was too surprised. She shook her head, trying to get her bearings back. She sighed in relief when he said the second part.

"I'll get us both a purpose. I promise, Ricky." Shelby took another bite of her food. "We'll find something to do. I think I just want to travel now, you know?" Shelby was deep in thought. She'd come to this world solely for money, and now, it hardly mattered to her. She didn't really have much of a purpose in the real world, and she lost her purpose in this world. She felt very lost, but hopeful. "What do you want to do next?"
"What to do...?" Ricky brought his hand to his chin again, looking back at his Grotle then smiled, "Do you happen to have a Grotle by any chance? I have an idea."

+++

"Eh? You see something?" Richie asked when he saw Ian look away

Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: