Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 02:58:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8782 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2014, 11:47:58 am »

"Yeah I'll see you there." Ian said. He looked at the girl, still lying on the ground. She looks familiar. Ian thought to himself as he approached the girl. "Uh, are you okay?" Ian asked, offering his hand to help her up. Allison got to her knees. "

Yeah I'm fi-" She cut herself off as she noticed Ian was the one who asked. She smacked his hand away and backed up. "I'm fine! Get away from me!" Allison stood up and turned around, running straight into Mt. Coronet.

"Was it something I said?" Ian asked Aipom, who shrugged. "She looked really familiar." As Ian walked towards the cave, he noticed something sparkling in a nearby shrub. "What is that?" Ian walked towards the shrub and picked up the item. "It's a poke ball. That girl must have dropped it and not realized it." He checked his pokedex to see what was in it. A Bronzor. He was going to consider adding it to his team, but than he thought about the girl again. She didn't act like any AI Ian had ever seen. "Which means she must be a player." Ian said, finally realizing where he saw her. "She was the girl who I thought was watching me and Richie. She's heading for Hearthome City. I'll have to find her there and give it back to her."

"How did I screw that up?" Ally thought to herself as she ran through the cave. "I had the perfect ambush set, and in the blink of an eye it all came crashing down. And if that wasn't bad enough, he offered to help me up. Who helps up the person who just tried to ambush you? Well I'll show him. I'll set up another ambush, and this time he won't know what hit him." She said to herself as she emerged on the other side of the mountain.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: