Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 10:55:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8813 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:38 pm »

Ian made his way to the west entrance of Amity Square, Allison heading to the east Entrance. When Ian reached the gate, an attendant stopped him.

"Excuse me sir, your Aipom isn't allowed to accompany you in the square." She said calmly.

"Oh right, sorry. Aipom come back." Ian called to the monkey pokemon. He recalled Aipom to her pokemon and threw Grotle's poke ball, releasing the pokemon.

"Grotle!" The pokemon stretched, happy to be out of it's poke ball. Ian led Grotle through the park so he could exercise and smell the flowers, since he knew the pokemon liked nature. That's when he saw a two more Grotle grouped together with their trainers. When Grotle looked at the group, he ran towards them.

"Hey Grotle come back!" Ian called out. He ran after Grotle, who stopped in front of Cheeto, recognizing the pokemon from the meadows. Ian stopped, looking at Shelby lying on Cheeto's back. "Oh man what happened to her?" He asked the two guys standing there.

Meanwhile, Allison had just entered the eastern part of Amity Square with her Prinplup. "Now I just need to wait for him to get-" She cut herself off as she spotted Ian below. "He's already here? I got to get down there!" She took off again, Prinplup following her.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: