Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 10:07:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8808 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:57 pm »

Allana had been watching Aryeh and Michael against the glowing entity from afar.  She was confused, but felt like something was important for her to find out.  She had heard some things though.  Aryeh had said 'win the game' and the term 'beta tester' was also mentioned.  What did that mean?  Was everything just a game for them?

+++

Aryeh stood in the Eterna Gym.  It had four different directions he could go in.  Each would point to a different trainer he would need to defeat before facing the Gym Leader.  He sent out his Staravia, ready to sweep all the Grass Pokémon.  It didn't take long to defeat the Gym trainers and it felt great that Aryeh could unload his anxiety about the glowing thing on the opponents.  He would need to be strong to handle whatever that was again.  It said it was making safeguards for Electric moves so that strategy might not work again next time.  Aryeh's final opponent before the Gym Leader had an Abra which had a Hidden Power that packed a punch but Aryeh had Grotle on the case with Bite.  Finally, he walked up to the Gym Leader.

"Hi! I'm Gardenia! I'm this town's Gym Leader!  You have a winning aura about you. So, anyway, this will be fun. Let's have our battle" smiled Gardenia.

Gardenia started with Turtwig.  Aryeh sent out his Gastly and told it to use Night Shade.  Turtwig responded with Razor Leaf.  Gastly was still in the match though and used Night Shade again which dispatched Turtwig.  Aryeh switched out to his Staravia to face the next Pokémon which was Cherrim.  Wing Attack took down the Cherrim quickly.  It was matter of fighting the big guns, the Roserade.  Roserade used Magical Leaf which knocked back Staravia hard, but was not enough to take it out.  Staravia had the advantage here so Aryeh knew he had it in the bag.  However, he had to be careful still as Roserade was tough.  Roserade used Poison Sting on Staravia.  The Flying Pokémon was Poisoned!  With the health draining fast, Aryeh had to win quick.  Wing Attack kept happening as Roserade whittled down the Staravia with the poison and the Magical Leaf hits.  However, Staravia had just enough for one more attack.  It swooped towards Roserade really fast and struck it down.  Roserade was defeated and Aryeh had won the match.

"I might've said it before, but you're really tough! Wasn't it hard for you to raise your Pokémon to be so good? I guess that's a measure of how much you love your Pokémon. In recognition of that, I proudly grant you this!" Gardenia proclaimed, handing Aryeh his second badge.

"Thank you" Aryeh smiled, this cheering up after the battle earlier against the glowing entity; Aryeh's energy was back to normal.

"Yup! If there's one thing I can tell about you, it's this!  You and your Pokémon are gonna get even tougher, and I mean seriously!"

"I sure hope so" laughed Aryeh.

"I'm actually out of TMs for beating me in battle" said Gardenia "How about I give you this HM I found?"

"Oh?" said Aryeh, while being handed an HM disc.

"Contains Cut and it works due to having my badge!"

"Thanks Gardenia" said Aryeh.

He walked out of the Gym while shooting the Cut disc at his Bidoof.  He went back to the Center to heal his Pokémon.  When he was out of sight, Allana quickly dipped in to the Gym too to have a hand at winning her badge.  After healing up, Aryeh decided to head over to the Bike shop to see if he could get one.  When he got to the bike shop, the owner looked at him and cheered.

"You are a travelling trainer, right?!" the man said happily.

"Yes, I am.." began to Aryeh

"Well then you can advertise my bikes for me!"

"Well they do look like good bikes" replied Aryeh.

"They are for sure!  I will give you a bike and you can ride around on it!  You get to do your journey faster and if people see the bike, they'll know where to get one!"

Aryeh soon left the building with a bike of his own.  He rode the Bike onwards down Cycling Road.  Along the way he fought a couple more trainers, using his Gastly.  Gastly began to glow.  It had evolved into Haunter!  Aryeh fought a couple more trainers.  His Staravia was his strongest Pokémon due to the Gym Battle so the other had to catch up.  Aryeh got to the bottom of Cycling Road and down to Route 206 and Route 207 back into Oreburgh City.  He quickly road over to the Fossil lab and went inside.  He walked up to the guy who revives fossil and handed him the Skull Fossil.

"Ah, I can revive this for you" smiled the fossil reviver guy "It will provide you with a Cranidos!"

The man went out back with the fossil, using whatever complicated device he had to bring Cranidos back to life.  He went back to Aryeh and handed him a Pokéball with the Cranidos in it.  Aryeh thanked him and then used his bike to ride back to Route 207 and up the slope.  This time he had Cranidos out front to train up.  He found the entrance to Mt Coronet and went in.  A bunch of Zubats fluttered about and Aryeh fought them.  After a few minutes, Aryeh had rode through the path and out into Route 208.  Hearthome City was not far now.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:11:59 pm by Supergirl » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: