Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 11:06:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8907 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2014, 06:11:42 pm »

Aryeh and Allana sat in the Pokémon Center.

"So..." said Aryeh "I don't suppose you want to go to Amity Square?"

"That's a very girly area for the best of gal pals" said Allana "A guy asking a girl you've only met once before and refuse to say anything to seems a bit weird."

"It is?  I honestly did not know that.  I don't think Bulbapedia mentioned that at all.  Must be new."

"Bulbawhat?  Seriously, do you not speak human?  You always say such vague stuff.  I heard you say something about a game."

"Life is a game!" Aryeh exclaimed "Anyway, I'm gonna check out the place anyway.  I want to see what it looks like for reals.  Besides, I now remember asking you to leave me alone."

"Sheesh, don't get rude about it" growled Allana "I'll find you and kick your butt in another battle!  I did recently get a Golbat after all."

"I have an Electric Pokémon, you won't last long" said Aryeh, walking out of the Pokémon Center; he figured being rude might get her to go away, however the opposite occured.

"Hey, you egotistical..." Allana shouted, following after him "I'll take you down a peg or two!"

Aryeh sighed and got on his bike, riding to Amity Square.  This girl was getting to be really annoying.  He didn't really want to deal with NPCs were weren't actual game characters like Gym Leaders and Galactic Commanders.  The fact that AIs seemed to advanced was creepy enough.  How was this even real?  It was so many years ahead of its time.  Aryeh couldn't help but feel suspicious about everything.  For all he knew, the other Beta Testers were fake too.  He just wanted to enjoy the game, win the league and get out of there.  He loved Pokémon and thought this was be a great experience, but it was getting to be too much.

He arrived in Amity Square, bringing out his Grotle to follow him.  Allana followed, but she didn't have a Pokémon from the allowed list.  She decided to climb over the wall to get inside.  She was about to give Aryeh a piece of her mind and defeat him!  She ran over to him as he sat down on a bench.

"Alright, this time I'm not leaving until you give me answers!" Allana yelled "You've been keeping stuff secret and are clearly being mean to get me to leave.  Well it ain't gonna work!"

Aryeh sighed "You won't believe me.  I could bring down the entirely integrity of the operation if I told you."

"I can handle anything."

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Out with it."

"This world isn't real.  It's a virtual world that functions as an advanced video game for Pokémon gamers like me."

"Wait, what?" Allana said, she thought it was another silly thing being said, but actually it seemed like it was true; Aryeh was serious about this.

"You are most likely an Artificial Intelligence created by the programmers to make the world life like.  Pokémon are fictional characters and I'm Beta Testing the game along with a bunch of other people who I haven't really met yet."

Allana went silent for a moment, trying to handle all of that.

"I didn't expect that... I thought it was magic or something" she spoke up.

"I'm sorry Allana.  The technology is so advanced, you have real thoughts and feelings.  All things considered, you are your own person and you have to keep telling yourself that.  However, the entire world you've lived in a false reality" explained Aryeh.

"What about that glowing person?"

"I think somebody is sabotaging the game.  It wanted to destroy things, like some kind of code eating virus.  I'll have to warn the other players.  Allana, you should go home and forget about what I've told you.  Live your life... please."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: