Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:45:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8788 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2014, 06:55:33 pm »

"There are a few ways. Avoid them, ignore them, surround yourself with capable allies, but none of those will help if they're actively hunting you. If that's the case, my best advice would be to get them first. Let's put it this way. If someone were after my life, and I were aware of it, I'd stand my ground in the most effective way possible." Ran's advice was pessimistic on the idea of peace, but given the circumstances Richie was describing, peace didn't seem like the option.

"Then again, this place isn't the best place for such talk, so I suppose we should take this outside." Ran stood and walked out the building, encouraging Richie to follow.

"While I'm here, let me ask you something. If it were the only way to save your own life, would you kill someone else? Someone innocent. If it were the only way to survive, would you do it?"

Daichi started to eat the honey. It was stronger than he was expecting, but he didn't let it phase him too much.

'Well, I know who I'm going with." Daichi had a faint smile on his face like that of a lost puppy that was given a place to stay.

"Bodyguard offer's still open if you want." Dylan reminded everybody.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: