Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 11:13:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8930 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2014, 07:49:35 pm »

Ian looked the group of people. "Anyway, I'll be at the Poffin House if any of you guys want to team up. Nice seeing you all. But first, I gotta take care of something." Ian walked away from the group towards the pond where Allison was still sitting. Currently, she was pushing her wet hair out of her face. When she looked up, Ian was standing in front of her on the ground, his hand stretched forward to help her up. "Are you okay?" Ian asked her.

Allison just looked at him with an angry look on her face. She didn't say anything.

"Oh that's right." Ian said, reaching into his bag. He took out the poke ball containing her Bronzor. "You dropped this on the other side of Mt. Coronet." Allison slowly stood up and grabbed the poke ball. Now that she wasn't moving, Ian got a good look at her. She was definitely younger than him, appearing to be 13 or 14. Her entire body was soaked, water still dripping off her face. Wait, that's not from her hair.Is she....She's crying. He was correct. Allison had started to tear up. Ian backed up, unsure what he did to make this girl start crying. Before he could even say anything, she recalled a pokemon that was hiding behind a nearby tree and took off again towards the exit. "What a weird girl." Ian said to Grotle. "C'mon. I want to get to that Poffin House. I found a lot of Oran Berries and I intend to use them." He went straight to the exit.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: