Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 03:35:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8915 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2014, 03:30:52 pm »

Donovan reached the Eterna City Gym and quickly won.  His next stop was Oreburgh, then he'd be head towards Canalave.  As he walked down the path, somebody blocked his way - Cyrus.

"So when were you going to tell me you are from another world" Cyrus said.

"You figured out what you are?"

"Yes.  It doesn't deter me from my goals though.  I will destroy this world and then I will turn my sights to your world as well."

"Ha, how are you going to even touch my world.  I'm a real man and you are a robot, both physically and mentally.  At least the other A.Is have some form of emotion that sets them apart, but you were most likely very easy to program!" Donovan laughed.

"When I am a god, that won't matter."

"There are safeguards preventing things from this world going outside of it" Donovan told Cyrus "You won't be able to leave without atomising yourself and even the powers of Dialga and Palkia can't leave either."

"I'll shut down the safeguards."

"You can only do that from the outside and at this point, nobody can even leave the game.  There was an announcement that said the game is being fixed from bugs and such."

"The Multitude..." Cyrus grinned "I've encountered it.  It will rip through this world and break the seal!"

"So you are planning on hitching a ride with that thing, allowing you to bring Dialga and Palkia to the real world so you can be a god?"

"Correct."

"You'll lose before then.  You lose in Pokémon Platinum and you'll lose here too.  There are around ten players in this game with the skills to beat NPCs like yourself."

"I'm no longer simply an NPC!" Cyrus exclaimed "I am aware now and I have many plans within plans beyond the plots of games!"

"I assume you no longer wish to have an alliance since you've decided to mess with my world.  In which case, be prepared to die.  I have no qualms killing an A.I and that is what you are.  I won't kill a human, but you do not fit into those perameters."

"It matter, you'll be dead soon!" Cyrus glared at Donovan and held his hand into the hair, grabbing onto the rope ladder from a helicopter and took off.

+++

Aryeh and Allana climbed onto Staraptor and it took off into the air, grabbing Mars with its claws as the third 'passenger'.  It took flight into the air and soared across the Sinnoh skies swiftly.  It took longer than the game, but it was still fast.  Staraptor's claws held Mars tightly while the other two hung onto its back as its wings spread to ride the wind.  Soon enough, they reached Jubilife City once again and landed.

"Ok, so the next place to go is Route 218 to Canalve City" said Aryeh "After we win the Gym there, we can head back to Solaceon and up towards Celestic Town."

"Do we take a detour at Iron Island to train?" asked Allana.

"We could, but I think our best bet is to make sure we are in Celestic soon to lay the trap for Donovan and get what he knows" answered Mars.

"Wait, Route 218 requires the HM for Surf and we don't have it" realised Aryeh "We need to get it so we can get across Route 218."

"I'll see if I can access Galactic resources" said Mars "There is a Galactic communication channel hidden in Jubilife that went up recently."

"Yes, if they have the HM we can use it to get across" Allana smiled "So you get that Mars and we'll wait."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  

Jump to: