Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 06:57:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8800 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 05, 2014, 03:09:38 pm »

Oh boy. This guy again...

"By the way, I'm going to have to swing back to Eterna at some point, but for now, I'll stick with you guys." Daichi hopped on his Empolion, riding it like an over-sized penguin surf board.

_________

"We should all probably make way. Once I'm finished at the Gym, I'm going to start toward Veilstone. Try not to fall behind." Ran spoke almost teasingly with that last part.

When Ran entered the Gym, she was more than ready for the battle ahead of her. With Mikoto, the Gyarados faced early punishment, as did the Floatzel. Thunderbolt was rapidly proving deadly in this Pikachu's hands, but the yellow orb in it's right hand might have something to do with that. When the Quagsire came onto the field, Ran simply swaped into her Empolion. The result was a slow but effective Water Pulse off that ended with an unconscious mud salamander. Like Ran had warned, she didn't wait on the others. although she did move slower than she could have.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: March 05, 2014, 03:26:31 pm »

Demyx bobbed along in the water. He was large, for a Floatzel, making it easy for him to carry the adult woman. He kept ahead of Daichi, next to Mr. Fish.

"It's a long story... You remember Dylan?" Shelby held on to Demyx's yellow floaties as he went along. "Well, he seems to have developed a crush on me." Her voice dropped more, so that Daichi wouldn't hear over the sound of the crashing waves created by the Pokemon. "I'm sure you heard my plan to help Ran and Daichi, too, right? Well, the electric shock that'd be created... It might kill me." She fell silent for a moment. "I'm okay with that, but if Dylan has a crush on me, I don't want to hurt him by dying, if something were to happen. The feelings... They'd hold me back from doing what I need to do. And I don't want the kid finding out about that little fact, either. He's too young to be worrying about that kinda thing."

She looked sad as she stared off at the water route. Her hair was tousled by the wind. "I always loved how the water smells. 'Specially salt water."

------------

The room was set, and Jack had taken to a room in the Pokemon Center. He was admiring the blade to his knife, which glinted in the room' slight. "Here's hoping."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:28:54 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 05, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »

Ian went back to the room where Allison was sleeping, remembering to pick up his dirty clothes and drop them in his bag. "Wake up Allison we're gonna fall behind! Ran's already way ahead of us." Ian shouted to the comatose girl. She didn't even wake up. Ian was starting to get annoyed. He walked over to the bed. "I said wake up!" Ian put his hands under the mattress and flipped it, waking Allison and sending her to the floor.

"Ow! What was that for?" She yelled, rubbing her leg.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We got to beat Crasher Wake and catch up with Ran." Ian explained, throwing Allison her bag. Not wanting to annoy her companion further, she got up and slowly walked to the bathroom. A couple minutes later Allison emerged in clean clothes, yawning.

"Can I get some breakfast?" Allison asked, stretching.

Ian shook his head. "No, we got to get moving."

"But I'm hungry!" Ian sighed and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the pokemon center and to the gym.

Ian stared at the maze in the gym. "Ugh, I don't have time for this." He took out the poke ball containing Crobat and released him. "Crobat carry us to Crasher Wake!" Crobat flew down and grabbed Ian, who held onto Allison, taking them both to Crasher Wake.

"Very clever use of your pokemon." Wake said, staring at the duo.

Ian looked at Wake. "Listen, we're in a bit of a rush. Do you mind if we have a double battle?"

"Ah, I see. You and your sister want to challenge me? Very well. So be it. Let's begin." Wake threw two pokeballs into the air, releasing Gyarados and Quagsire.

Did he just call my Allison my sister? Whatever. Ian looked at Allison. "Let's do this." Ian took out his pokeball containing Torterra, while Allison took out the poke ball containing her new Carnivine. Both pokemon were sent out. "Use Razor Leaf Torterra!"

"Carnivine use Faint Attack on Gyarados!" Allison commanded. Luckily, the Razor Leaf was powerful enough to take down Quagsire in one hit, but Gyarados stayed up despite being hit twice.

"Already at a disadvantage?! Gyarados use bite on Carnivine!" Wake commanded. The large pokemon surged forward, biting the plant pokemon.

"Torterra use Leach seed!" Ian shouted. Seeds spouted from Torterra and were launched at Gyarados, draining his energy. Allison had carnivine use Faint Attack again while it's energy was being drained. This time, it was enough to take it out.

"Yes!" Allison cheered. She ran towards Carnivine, who saw another chance to eat her. When she was right in front of her, he opened his mouth but Allison hugged him, squeezing the life out of the pokemon. She dropped the pokemon, who fell to the floor out of breath. She recalled Carnivine and Ian recalled Torterra.

"Congratulations on your victory. I present the two of you with the Fen Badge." He handed both of the teenagers each a Fen Badge. Ian put his in his pocket. "Thanks Wake, but we got to get going." Ian grabbed Allison's shoulder and threw Crobat out again. The pokemon carried to two back to the entrance. Ian and Allison ran out of the gym, heading after Ran. They spotted the woman ahead of them on the road, moving somewhat slowly.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 05, 2014, 03:39:25 pm »

Looking over at Shelby Michael had a worried look then looked back at Daichie quickly. "I don't think your plan is all that good. I mean think about it. Those two gave up their plan of stealing a body as they didn't want to take another's life. Do you really think if anything does happen to you when you try and revive them they would be able to go on living knowing that someone STILL had to lose their life to try and bring them back?" He looked down at Shelby as they reached the docks at the entrance to Canalave City. "I am sure there is another way that doesn't risk someone's life."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2014, 03:50:52 pm »

"There's the beauty of it. If I fail, they'll die quickly enough anyways. No worries. Though if you have a better plan, I'm open to it." Shelby recalled Demyx, waiting for Daichi to get out of the water before beginning to walk to Canalave through the route.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2014, 03:58:01 pm »

((time for a little post Tongue ))

Donovan reached Hearthome City and quickly took out Fantina thanks to Gyarados.  His Pokémon were getting stronger all the time.  He thought about Allana and Mars and how he was unable to stop them.  After some thought, he decided that it didn't really matter now that he the data he needed.  He was filtering code to recreate the technology and he was getting close.  The glitch those two would was of no consequence.  He took out a little device from his pocket, pressed a button and spoke into it.

"I've got enough data sent over" Donovan said "When my technicians have it ready, you'll be able to enter.  It will take only a few more days at most."

"Thank you" replied a voice on the other end, the girl who had asked him for help "Have you found her yet at all?  Have you seen Callie!"

"I haven't met anybody with that name, sorry."

"Ok... I'll be here soon and look for her."

"Good.  This is the only thing that makes my inscrupulous actions a little less selfish."

"End justifies the means, sir.  If I find my friend, your actions would have at least done some good."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2014, 06:22:04 pm »

Daichi's Empolion engulfed itself in Aqua Jet, rocketing itself onto shore fairly impressively and taking him with it.

"Gotta love a little showing off. Straight from Piplup to Empolion's a big change, but man does it feel good. So, what are the plans here anyway. I'm probably going to loiter here a bit once we wrap up our errands. Anything in particular you wanna do while you're here?"
_______

Y flew down to the docks, he took a different route of shore than Daichi and the rest, so he didn't run into them, but he ran into Canalave and climbed up one of the buildings, laying on the roof in such a way where he wouldn't be seen easily.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2014, 06:32:57 pm »

"Get the badge. I don't have time for Iron Island- we need to be quick." Shelby was walking into Canalave. The city was small and quaint, and the docks were active. The smell of sea salt wafted through the village. Shelby sighed happily. "This is what I'm talking about! Aw, yeah..." She stretched. "I'm not against seeing the sights, though. I probably won't visit the library, but I am gonna try to get into the Harbor Inn. I'm not sure how they'll handle the event flags, and I figure if we're here to beta test, I figure we at least need to give it a shot. Right?" She smirked.

"In fact, I'm going to take care of that first!" She dashed ahead, seemingly in a better mood with the sea air. She got to the door of the Inn, and the door opened. A man stood in the lone room.

"Welcome to the Harbor Inn. We've been waiting for you..." The man said. Shelby began to feel dizzy and sat on the bed. Before she knew it, she was out cold.

Jack left the Pokemon Center. "She should be here by now. Time to see what's up."
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2014, 06:56:11 pm »

Michael shrugs and follows Shelby. "Might as well see what is in here. I never got one of the items for the event so might as well check out what it is. We are far ahead of everyone else anyway." He says pushing open the door to the Inn behind Shelby to follow her in. As the door closed behind him he looked around. "Hm only one bed guess I can't take part?" He shrugs deciding to watch over Shelby for a while as she sleeps feeling like watching to see how the event would happen, moving to sit in a chair in the far corner of the room.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2014, 07:08:27 pm »

Daichi didn't feel comfortable with the look of the harbor inn. The fact of the matter is, it was a place of nightmares in the original game, and it this, it was still a nightmarish place. He tried to speak up when Shelby laid down, but was too late. Then again, he probably wouldn't have been heard anyway. He had actually always been terrified of this event.

"I've got a baaad feeling about this."

Y witnessed Shelby and friends entering the Harbor Inn. Immediately, he made way to the docks. Had a feeling he had an important trip to make and would want to make it quick...
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2014, 07:18:15 pm »

"...They're all... dead...." Shelby's face was twitching, and a cold sweat had overtaken her.

In the nightmare....

Shelby stood alone in a dark, forested island along the beach. Her left arm had become even more injured, and she'd somehow lost her hoodie and her bag. She had no Pokemon, no items. Dead players littered the beach. She was entirely alone...

A branch snapped. She suddenly felt that she was not alone, and she started running, into the trees, hoping to escape whatever it was...

"Can't escape..."

-------------------------

Jack peeked in the window of the Inn. "One guy, one pipsqueak." He pulled his knife out. "Simple enough." He ran into the room, dashing for Michael first with the knife. He managed to graze Michael with the knife as Michael dodged, and he prepared for an attack back from Michael.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2014, 07:28:36 pm »

Michael looked up at Jack as he dodged swinging out one leg to kick at Jack's leg as the knife grazed over his arm. "You again? Knew there was something off with you." He growls pulling the knife he picked up from Ran out of his pocket. Flipping it around backhanded he stood in a fighting stance. "So what exactly is the plan? You just come in and kill us all and then escape?" He asked placing his other hand down by his pokeballs to release them all if needed, his fingers on all the buttons but Mr. Fish's ball ready to release them the second Jack made a move at him or the others.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2014, 07:43:45 pm »

"Just here for Shelby, and if you don't stop me, I'll leave the rest of you alone" Jack said, glaring down Michael intensely. He clearly saw Michael as the bigger threat.

Big Mistake.

Daichi was momentarily stunned, but more by Shelby's nightmare than by Jack. Daichi knew Jack was going to show up at some point. And he was ready for him.

"Now you'll be the one with the nightmares. Spiritomb, Hypnosis!" Daichi's demon of a Pokemon appeared in a black flash. Daichi had a Ball Capsule on it's ball. With it's even more intimidating entrance, the makeshift soul Pokemon looked deep into Jack's eyes, stunning him in a red light as he slowly passed out.

"He won't stay out for long. Think I should just have Spiritomb eat his dreams? ... I guess that's more Shelby's call once she wakes up given he's her family... I wonder how long she'll be out?"

Y had boated out to an Island far from Canalave. As he walked on it's cliffs, he approached a small forest, and more important, a clearing on it. A crescent shaped puddle of water was in the clearing, as was a swan like Pokemon.

"I need a Lunar Wing." Y said to the floating creature which circled around him before flying off, dropping a feather.

Y made his way back to the boat and set sail back to Canalave.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: March 05, 2014, 07:46:46 pm »

Jack was caught off guard by Spiritomb's attack. "Damn... kid..." Those were his last two words before he drifted off into sleep.

Shelby, on the other had, had started to thrash and was crying. She was whimpering and murmuring quietly. It looked like she was having trouble moving much, but she was making every effort she had to move. She appeared distressed.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 05, 2014, 07:51:45 pm »

Michael grins down at Jack as he falls to the ground. "If you were planning to only attack Shelby you shouldn't have started with attacking us." He smiles as he takes Jack's knife away from him before looking over at Daichie. "I say have him use Dream Eater to make sure he stays out, now just to figure out how to wake up Shelby. I doubt that awakens would work on her." He says walking back over to stroke his palm over her forehead.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: