Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:57:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8794 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2014, 07:59:45 pm »

"Like I said, I think it should be her choice. If she wakes up at all. This is starting to look really bad." Daichi started quivering and shaking. Flashbacks. Both to night terrors when he was younger, as well as his own death. He started to cry quietly.

That's when Y entered the Harbor Inn. Slowly walking over Jack and up to Shelby, he placed the feather he had received and strung on a necklace around her neck. The feather radiated a yellow light that filled the room, breaking Shelby's nightmare and causing her to slowly awaken.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2014, 08:04:07 pm »

"Uhwaaa....?" Shelby's eyes flickered open. Her head snapped around, and when she saw that it was just a nightmare, and that everyone was still alive, she sighed. "...Newmoon Island is bugged. Darkrai isn't catchable, or defeatable... And I don't want to talk about the rest..." She wiped her tears away. She saw Daichi crouched on the ground and was confused. "Hey. Daichi." She sat up, then slid onto the floor next to him, holding the small boy close to her. "Shhh. It's okay. Everything's alright."

Jack stirred. "Nnnngh.... My head..."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2014, 08:07:37 pm »

Daichi was muttering things that related to a car crash for a bit but when Shelby started to comfort him, he calmed down.

"Thanks... just so painful." He said with a shaky voice.

Y kicked Jack in the head, knocking him back out.

"You should get out of here. This is an evil place. Keep that Lunar Wing. I won't need it."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2014, 08:14:42 pm »

Shelby didn't stop holding Daichi, but she did look around again. Now that she was more alert, she saw Michael bleeding, Jack unconscious on the floor, and... that guy in the superhero costume. She rubbed Daichi's back to let him know that she wasn't ignoring him, but decided instead to talk to Y.

"T-thank you... Who are you?" Her voice shook, and her eyes were wide and bloodshot from crying. She blushed. Who is this man? She put her other hand on the Lunar Wing- had this superhero person made her a necklace- out of a key item, nonetheless?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2014, 08:21:17 pm »

"I am Y." With that Y dashed out of the building, zigging a bit before ducking beneath the drawbridge before taking off his helmet for some fresh air.

I'm glad I wasn't too late. Those nightmares are known to kill. That and that other guy. I don't really know what his deal is, but quite frankly, I don't trust him. Even if he is apparently Shelby's cousin.
"Thank you Shelby. I think we should take his advice and get out of here. Leave Jack to the nightmares or something." Daichi's breathing started to return to normal. He made sure to recall his Spiritomb before standing and staggering his way out.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 05, 2014, 08:26:13 pm »

Michael lifted Jack and managed to move him into the bed replacing Shelby. "Maybe if we leave him on the bed he will stay here." He says before tearing off a part of his sleeve to tie around the knife wound stopping the bleeding. "Come on Shelby lets go before Darkrai tries to take you back." He smiles at her trying to help her and Daichie up and out.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: March 05, 2014, 08:31:11 pm »

"...Y..." Shelby seemed distant again, only coming back to the here and now when Michael grabbed her arm. "I think I'm safe from Darkrai now, if I keep this necklace on." She tucked it under her hoodie, not wanting to lose it. She seemed comforted, if not exhausted. "I'm kinda drained. I know we need to take the gym on, but... I think I'll go after you on this one." She smiled, feeling a lot better than she was mere moments ago.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #412 on: March 06, 2014, 10:32:54 am »

"And just like that I'm alone again..." Richie muttered to himself as he finished his meal, pulling the pack away from his neck and handing it back to the nurse. He pulled his bag over his shoulder and threw his shoes on, "I'd better head to th' gym, c'mon Lopunny." He sent out Lopunny to his side and walked out of the Pokemon Center and to the gym.

"Where th' balls are Ian an' Ran? I guess they didn't need breakfast..." Richie ran his fingers through his hair, then looked down at Lopunny, "Get pumped, Lopunny, we're goin' on a Gym Battle Mad Dash from here t' Veilstone, Hearthome then Canalave, ready?"

Lopunny nodded in agreement.

"Yoshah!! Let's get it on!" Richie dashed into the Gym, completing the water puzzles while battling trainers, his Lopunny doing exceptionally well due to Richie teaching him Thunderpunch on Route 212.

"Gahahahah! Another challenger! I'll gladly take you on!" Wake bellowed.

+++

Ricky stretched as he examined the watery area leading to Canalave City, "Hm... Y'know what? Drapion, you take these," Ricky pulled his clothes off, revealing a pair of swimming shorts much like the Swimmers wore, "Okay Drapion, there are rocks over there that form a bridge that you can climb on to get across, but they are simultaneously a border that players like me can't touch, so I'm gonna swim across and you meet me on the other side, kay?"

Drapion grabbed the clothes, snickering. Ricky dove into the water and his Pokemon climbed onto the rocks and began to rush to the other side of the bank.

Is Dylan going to wait for Richie in Canalave, or am I going to have to partake again.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 06, 2014, 11:42:23 am »

Aryeh, Mars and Allana walked through Route 214 relatively easily, training up their Pokémon along the way.  They reached the Valor Lakefront and continued through.

"This is where Galactic are working on the bomb" said Mars "There isn't anything I can do to stop it though."

"Hopefully the other Testers playing the game are able to do something" replied Aryeh "We'll just focus on sorting out Lake Verity."

Onwards they went to the Grand Lake Hotel area where they battled some people in Double Battles.  In one of the hotel buildings, they found a Team Galactic Grunt.

"Commander!" the Grunt stood up, seeing Mars walk in "I was uhh... just taking a break from the duties at Lake Valor."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me" said Mars "You work for Saturn anyway so talk to him about it."

"Uhh... thanks you" the Grunt stammered "I uh, anyway, found this rock while we cleared the area a bit for the bomb.  Saturn said when we get back to Veilstone, to give it to another commander to look at.  Since you are already here though..."

The Grunt held out a glowing rock and handed it to Mars.  It was a Shiny Stone.  Mars thanked the Grunt and went back outside, seeing Aryeh and Allana training.

"Look what I got" Mars showed them the stone.

"Is that a Shiny Stone?" asked Aryeh "I'm not entirely sure since this looks different to video game graphics."

"It is indeed a Shiny Stone" answered Mars "I have no use for it but it does for the Roselia you have in your posession, Allana."

"Roselia evolves with it?" Allana said, not knowing too much about the subject it seemed.

"Correct" said Mars "This is the second time I'm giving you something it seems."

"Thank you" Allana said happily, having been handed the Shiny Stone and putting it on her Roselia.

Roselia began to glow brightly and moments later, in its place was a Roserade.

"Awesome" Aryeh concluded "Let's get down to Route 213 and see if the Footprint guy is in the Beta!"

"It's still awkward that you call it the Beta" Mars and Allana both said at the same time.

"It's also awkward that you spoke in sync there" replied Aryeh.

"Yeah, it was" Allana muttered "Why is Mars so familiar... it's as if I've always known her..."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2014, 03:24:06 pm »

"Glad to see you two caught up. The good thing about taking this path is the fact that we get the powertraining early. Hmmm... I think Richie'll catch up fine if you want to pick up the pace a bit." Ran didn't want this to take too long. She realized how much time had already been wasted recently. Plus another Multitude encounter would be problematic. As she walked the same route she had just yesterday when he planned to attack Shelby, this time, her heart was in a completely different place.

"You heard her man." Daichi said to Michael. He still was week in the knees from the flashbacks he just had, so he was planning on resting with Shelby before taking on the gym as well. "We'll be around somewhere by the time you finish up."

Dylan contemplated his next moves. He still didn't want to show his face for a while. But Y walking around into Gyms is a bit of an odd thing for broad daylight. He might have to wait til closer to dusk. Maybe it was a good time to sail to Iron Island for a training session. He boarded the boat.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2014, 05:02:26 pm »

The trio made it to Route 213 and continued training.

"Hey, Allana, I noticed something" said Aryeh "You caught Marill at Lv25 but since it evolves at Lv18, you should have been able to evolve it right away.  It's already over Lv30 due to you having it on the EXP Share though."

"I haven't been battling with it" said Allana "Maybe Levels from non battling don't count?"

"They count in the games, so why would they change the rules for that.  Usually the Pokéballs have just popped open when the Pokémon gets to the right level after a battle is won."

"Have you checked from Everstones?" said Mars.

"Where would it have got an Everstone from?" wondered Allana.

"Could have found it .  The rules here aren't entirely the same as the game" laughed Aryeh.

"It must be confusing for you to wonder what has changed and what hasn't" said Mars while Allana checked her Marill.

Lo and behold, there was an Everstone.  Allana put it in her bag.

"Maybe I can trade it for something with somebody in Pastoria" suggested Allana "I don't have much use for it."

"Sounds good" responded Aryeh "Plus, your Marill will evolve now when it levels up again!"

A little bit of training later, the Marill evolved into Azumarill!

"Well at least it's not Shiny" said Aryeh.

"Aren't Shiny Pokémon a good thing?" replied Allana.

"Yeah but Shiny Azumarill is like a puke yellow."

"Oh... ummm... guess rare isn't always the best."

Soon, they made it into Pastoria City.  The three Trainers walked up to the Pokémart Guy and asked if he was interested in the Everstone in exchange for something.

"Well, Everstones are pretty hard to come by and some people don't wanna evolve their little guys, so I am interested" said the guy "I assume you want something interesting too?"

"Yes" said Mars.

"Well I got this thing here.  It's an HM for the move Fly.  You teach it to a bird and it can take you places" the guy said, showing them the disc.

"I think that's a great trade" said Aryeh "We teach it to my Staraptor and it'll give us a shortcut back to some places so we can quickly get closer to Canalave later as well as closer to Lake Verity."

"That is true" agreed Allana "We'll take it!"

A minute later, Aryeh used the disc on his Staraptor and taught it Fly.  He was very intrigued about how Fly would work in the virtual world.  Though presumably it'd still be helpful.  The trainers then stocked up on general supplies, headed to the Center to heal and prepared for the next Gym battle.

((yeah I forgot to evolve Marill earlier so I'm turning it into my way to get Fly xD ))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2014, 12:11:33 pm »

Shelby walked to the edge of the city that overlooked the bay. Ships were departing to islands in the partly cloudy afternoon. The scene was beautiful. A small cart was set up nearby, selling ice cream, and Shelby bought one for herself and one for Daichi. She handed Daichi his ice cream and sat down on the wall facing the sea. The drop was a lot higher than she had imagined it. She ate her ice cream, staring off into space.

"We're halfway there, you know? I don't think it'll take too long to get through the last four gyms. I've never had much issue getting through the games, after all..." She closed her eyes. "Don't worry too much, Daichi. I promise, you're almost home." She smiled reassuringly. "I'm hoping that we're done with the setbacks, now. This'll be the last time I spend my waking time resting, until we're back home." She stretched. "I'm going to enjoy this moment."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2014, 03:17:32 pm »

Pastoria Gym involved constantly pressing buttons to change the water level in the Gym to open up different pathways.  While Mars explored Pastoria, Allana and Aryeh co-ordinated the Gym puzzle and eventually got to Crasher Wake.

"The glory you are now beholding is the Pastoria Gym Leader! That's right, I'm Crasher Wake! My Pokémon were toughened up by stormy white waters! They'll take everything you can throw at them and then pull you under! Victory will be ours! Come on, let's get it done!  Two Trainers want to challenge me?  How about I take you both on at once!"

"Shall we team up and both get the Badge at once then?" Aryeh asked Allana.

"Sounds fine to me" Allana replied "Let's work together to earn the Badges!"

Wake sent out two of his Pokémon at once - Gyarados and Quagsire.  Allana sent out Roserade and Aryeh sent out Torterra.  The advantage was clearly with the Trainers.

"Well I didn't think this through" said Wake.

"Yeah, we are prepared for this one" laughed Aryeh "Torterra, prepare a happy Razor Leaf fun time!"

"Roserade, use Magical Leaf on Gyarados!" Allana commanded.

Roserade moved first and sent out a bunch of glowing leaves at the mighty serpent, doing decent damage.  Gyarados moved next, using Twister to damage Roserade.  Then Torterra used the Razor Leaf and hit both opponents at once.  Quagsire fell instantly due to the major disadvantage.

"Hey! That there! That was a good move!  This is where it gets exciting!" Crasher Wake said, sending out Floatzel.

Floatzel went first, using Ice Fang on Torterra.  The move was too powerful and Torterra Fainted.  Roserade used Magical Leaf on Gyarados again, continuing to wittle it down.  Gyarados used Twister on Roserade.  Aryeh sent out his next Pokémon - Rotom.  Though being in Heat Forme now meant the Fire was a disavantage, it was fast and had an Electric Move in Shock Wave.  Rotom's Shock Wave was unleashed and defeated Gyarados.  Floatzel then used Brine which damaged Rotom significantly but not enough to take it out yet.  Roserade used Mega Drain on Floatzel, doing good damage and getting some health back.  Rotom started off the turn again with Shock Wave.  Floatzel couldn't escape the electrical attack and was struck!  Floatzel tried to stand up for a moment but quickly fell, defeated.  Aryeh and Allana had both won the battle!

"Hunwah! It's gone and ended! How will I say... I want more! I wanted to battle a lot more!  It seems the undertow pulled me under... But I had a great time battling with you! You've both earned this!" Crasher Wake said, handing both Trainers a Badge.

"Thanks" smiled Allana "Now we got five badges!"

"The styles of battling and winning are as widely varied as Trainers are. Do you want to know how I battle? I battle so I can say I had fun at the end, whether I win or lose!" Wake explained.

"Having fun is the reason I'm here" said Aryeh "It's time I focused on that a bit more..."

+++

Aryeh and Allana walked out of the Gym, catching up with Mars.

"I heard what you said about fun" Allana said to Aryeh "Between the reveals of this world, the things with Donovan, the Multitude and so forth; well I had almost forgot about fun."

"Pokémon is fun" said Mars "We can't lose sight of that.  I almost did, when I let Cyrus manipulate me."

"We will stop the Multitude, we will stop Donovan, we will stop Team Galactic and we will win this league!  We'll also have a bunch of fun along the way because it is the only way we are gonna get through this" Aryeh told them "It's time we become the best.  The technology of this game is going to change my world, it's completely unlike anything else.  Being prepared for how things will be affected will not hurt."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 09, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »

"Somehow, I have a feeling we're still in for speed bumps. I was discussing this with mother the other day, but I think that thing. That Multitude thing, is some sort of virus. Put into the game by some sort of cyber terrorist. I don't know why this person did it, and I certainly don't know who they are. But whoever it is doesn't want the game to exist." Daichi was thinking deeply about the situation as a whole.

Y walked onto Iron island. It was a lot different in this game than it was in the handhelds. Rather than a cave, it was mostly a quarry. Iron having been dug out of the earth for who knows how long. As Y walked, he encountered a man in a blue suit fighting off some Galactics with his Lucario.

"Want some help?" Y said as he ran to the blue suited man's side, summoning his Bronzong to his side.

"Sure thing. I could definitely use it"

The two of them battled hard, but in the end, they were victorious.

"Thanks, I'm Riley by the way. These guys have been messing with the Quarry. The Pokemon that live here aren't happy with the use of Gunpowder. That's why we normally stick to shovels and augers here. They have to be looking for something. Wanna help me clear the out?"

"Look at me. Do I look like my answer will be no?"
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 10, 2014, 05:24:52 pm »

Standing up Michael grinned as he finally left the Inn one last time. He had spent the past while watching over Jack to ensure he wouldn't wake up and run off. Michael was certain that Jack was now stuck in the dream world and would not be bothering them anymore. Finally they could advance to the end without any more crazies wanting to kill them.

Heading over to Byron's gym Michael heads in and quickly defeats the trainers in the gym before approaching Bryon himself. Grinning he challenged the leader to a battle. Matching up with Byron's Magneton, Michael sends out Sting. The ground/flyer's immunity to electric moves allowed it to ignore the magneton's thunderbolt as it unleashed earthquake, after surviving a flash cannon Sting unleases a second earthquake knocking the Magneton out. As Byron sends out Steelix next, Michael counters with Mr. Fish. The water flying hydra was easily able to overcome the rock/steel hydra drowning it in a few aqua tails and surfs simply brushing off the flash cannons and ice fangs and the earthquakes not even able to harm the flying beast. Finally Byron sends out Bastiodon, to which Michael also counters with Chim Chim. The fire/fighting monkey's close combat being able to make extremely short work of the shield pokemon's fighting weakness.

Claiming up the badge Michael exits the gym and comes upon Shelby and Daichie. "Come on you guys. Its time for you to get your badges. I watched Jack, he shouldn't be leaving the Dream World anytime soon but we still have to beat this game before the Multitude does any major damage to it." He says patting both of them gently on the back.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: