Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:57:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8773 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 04:23:17 pm »

Ran stopped for a moment before speaking. "When this game is completed, my husband's name will be in the credits under the programmers list. It's really as simple as I'm here to help with the testing to make sure this comes through. I guess the fact that even though it's not real, it was his passion for the Pokemon world that attracted me to him. He was always working on minor things, but this project was the first time when he'd actually be involved in a major way, and he was so exited. But when we were in our accident, that was it. It was all over. So now I'm here to see it through. So that his efforts in this wasn't wasted. But I'm no programmer, that's for certain. So this is the best I can do."

Ran took lead through the short cave.

It's amazing how sudden death can be. How it can drastically change a person's life. What they see as important, and what they do with their lives. Even going as far as to abuse the system...
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2014, 04:43:14 pm »

Shelby sighed. "I don't know, Ran. I believe you, I do, but I can't ignore my gut feeling, either." She glanced down, not wanting to look her in the eyes right now. "I think we should part ways for awhile. I need some time without you, to think." She speed walked ahead and out of the cave, and onto the adjacent route. She sighed. "I need to keep up a good pace."

She ran over the rugged terrain- over bridges, and down a cliff. Trainers weren't holding her back. She dashed into the grass. She was feeling so many things- confused, loneliness, and a touch of fear. She ran right into a small creature. It was a Ralts that had gone up to her. It clung to her leg, tears in its eyes as it bawled. It was feeling bad because she was. Shelby stopped. "I'm sorry. Do you want to come with me? I'm not normally this way..." The Ralts nodded enthusiastically, smiling for her. Shelby captured the Ralts and named it Tofu. She was keeping all her Pokemon tucked away for the moment. She stopped to pick a few berries, and to talk to the family of berry farmers. She was in and out so fast, she felt rude, but time was important right now. She dashed into town.

Shelby never looked up. Once she got to the Pokemon Center, she healed her Pokemon and placed Meow in the PC box with Simba. She hurriedly purchased a box lunch as she'd gotten hungry. When she left, she thought she saw Ran, and ran into the building next door. The woman in the house next door smiled, as though she had been expecting Shelby.

"Why hello, there. It's so nice of you to visit me. I'm always so busy, that I have to stay in most of the time. Would you be willing to take my Eevee with you on your adventure? Since I have to stay in so often, I don't get to let it outside much, and I feel terrible about it."

"This is so sudden, I just..." Shelby was uncertain. She knew that this was an NPC, but she'd always felt strange about taking a Pokemon from someone.

"Please." The woman walked over, pressed the Pokeball into Shelby's hand and closed her hand over it. "Give Eevee a good life."

"Y-yes m'am..." Shelby gave her a conflicted smile and left the building. "I guess I can name you Swiss. Man, my team is shaking and rocking lately. I need to rest and eat." She sent Grotle out. "Let's go to the park."
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2014, 05:15:22 pm »

Take all the time you need Shelby. I know what I need to now. And we will be crossing paths again. Believe you me.

Ran made way to Hearthome and took care of some buisness in the town. Specifically making arrangements where once people entered the city, they wouldn't be let out for a while. Beauty and money can get a woman a lot nowadays.

Dylan speed down the slope, this time with far more control. He banked the turn off the bridge and toward Correnet. He nearly ran over a man with Spikey Blue hair as he entered the small cave. He exited the small cave. He fell off the cliff he didn't see coming and was carried off by the current of the river below. He washed up near Hearthome. He dried himself off and continued into the city...
'
"You know, it's occurring to me that my luck sucks. That or Gardenia's spare bike is cursed. I need a companion. I made a much better bodyguard than I did a solo adventurer. I mean, that's the second time I fell a huge height while riding that thing..."

Dylan made way to the only place in Hearthome he knew everyone would go...

"Everybody loves Poffins! I'm sure everybody will be here at some point."

"Wouldn't it be smarter to go to the contest hall or the Gym?" Some random guy said.

"Good point..."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2014, 05:36:12 pm »

"What are you saying he isn't cute enough?" A man in a dark gren sleeveless shirt questioned, very obviously annoyed by the attendant who was denying him access to Hearthome's signature park.

"Sir, I am truly sorry, but your Drapion does not qualify to enter the park outside of its Pokeball!" The attendant argued back, trying so hard to keep her cool.

"Bah! Fine! Let's go, Grotle." The man sighed as he paid the entrance fee and strolled into Amity Square, "Pssh, my Drapion isn't cute, I know what's cute and why isn't." He grumbled.

+++

Richie shook Ian's hand, "Heh, y'know, I thought there'd be more bastards in this game who only played for the money, but I guess I was wrong." He said with a smile.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2014, 05:47:54 pm »

Shelby looked at Cheeto. "You know, you're kinda cute, but... Maybe I'll have Swiss come with me for this one, okay?" She had made a last minute choice to switch to Swiss. Ran hadn't seen that Shelby had obtained an Eevee yet, so it was perfect. Granted, Eevee wasn't normally allowed, but it was cute, right?

Then, she thought she saw Ran. Shelby made a mad dash into the park. "Miss? Miss wait, you need to-" Shelby ran right in, and right into the man who had entered right before her. A Grotle stood next to him. Tears welled up in her eyes. This guy is going to beat my skull in. Oh god, this is the worst few days ever...

"J-jag är så ledsen, jag menade inte att.... Eeep!" ((I-i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...)) Shelby almost dropped her lunch, and was actively crying at this point. She was so distraught that she had slipped into speaking Swedish. "...I wanna go home..." Swiss looked very concerned. "Vee? Eev?"

((translation))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:49:31 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2014, 05:51:37 pm »

Ian shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, winning that much money would be awesome. But I don't see any reason to rush through the game, beating down anyone who gets in my way. I mean, just think for a second. We have first access to what will probably be one the biggest things to happen to the video game industry since the invention of the first gaming console. Why would you just want to rush through that?" As Ian talked to the guy, Aipom decided she wanted to get a better look at this person. She jumped off Ian's back landed right on top of Ian's head. The pokemon leaned forward, looking directly at the guy's face.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2014, 06:17:28 pm »

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was walking so slow that I got in your way!" The blue-haired man cried, picking the panicking girl up from the ground as well as trying to stabilize her shaking arm, "You look scared, did you see some kind of scary person ahead? I wouldn't be surprised, there are a lot of blue-haired weirdos walking about recently."

+++

"Curious Pokemon ya got there, where'd you manage to find 'er?" Richie asked as Ian's Aipom stared at him, "Oh! Sorry for blanking, but I understand what yer saying, why would anyone rush through when the original game won't come out until we're all finished."

Richie rose his arms, crossing them behind his head, "Hey, you wanna be a team? We could help each other through this game if either of us get stuck!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2014, 06:27:43 pm »

"No, nononono! It's not your fault, I wasn't looking where I was going!" Shelby was embarrassed now that she knew he wasn't going to sock her lights out. He seemed... nice, even. "Well, it's kinda a long story... See, there's this woman who's been following me ever since I got here. I didn't really want to be around her to begin with, but whenever I'd run off, she'd somehow find me, and... it's just really creepy. I came here for the money, but honestly, at this point, I don't care about that anymore. I just want to go home." She blurted her situation out and embarrassed herself again.

"..I'm sorry. I'm just a bit worked up right now. My name's Shelby. Um... would you like to have lunch with me? I bought extra." She figured that it might settle her nerves some to be around someone who seemed so nice. At the very least, he seemed comforting to her at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2014, 06:29:17 pm »

"Aipom." Aipom, not entertained by the stranger, climed back down to Ian's shoulder.

"I caught Aipom back in Floaroma. She put up a heck of a fight." Ian said, scratching Aipom's head. At the stranger's next suggestion, Ian looked somewhat startled. "A team?" Ian was curious. This guy had just met him and he wanted to team up? That's when Ian thought about what Kloud and Ran said back in the Floaroma Meadows. He would have to make sure this guy didn't have any tricks planned.

"A team sounds like a good plan. I could always use someone to watch my back. But I have to admit, it's kinda hard to team up with someone when you don't know their name."
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2014, 06:51:17 pm »

"Strange woman?" The man scratched his head at the thought of something as weird as a stalker, he looked back at Shelby with a warm smile, "I'd love to have lunch with you, Shelby, I can't even remember the last time I had something to eat, heh!"

The man held out his hand, "My name is Ricky. Nice to meet chu, Shelby!"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2014, 06:58:35 pm »

Shelby smiled back, feeling slightly more at ease as she shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too." She walked over to a small bench and opened up the lunch after she sat down- it was a few oversized rice balls with sweet meat kabobs. She picked up a rice ball and took a bite.

"So, Ricky. What's got you here in Heartome City? What do you do?" She was turned to face her lunch partner. Swiss sat near her feet, happily playing with some tall grass.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2014, 07:25:46 pm »

"Oh my bad, the name's Richie, and it'd be awesome if you'd join me!" Richie struck a pose, pointing at Ian.

+++

"Hm... What brings me here?" Ricky stopped for a moment, raising his hand too his chin, "I um- I don't... I don't know, actually!" He smiled again, a kind of worried smile, "I don't remember anything past arriving in Hearthome, I mean I vaguely remember walking around Mt. Coronet, then feeling pretty hostile when some kid with long hair rode by."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2014, 07:37:44 pm »

"That's okay. Sometimes, you just have to make things up as you go." Shelby tried to reassure Ricky and put the remainder of the food in his lap, wanting him to eat. "Don't worry about it. A lot of strange stuff has been happening lately, hasn't it? I'm not even sure how to get home..." She seemed a bit sad for a moment, but instead of frowning, smiled. "No time for moping, though. Hey, since we're both pretty lost right now, maybe we should stick together. I mean, you seem like a really nice guy, and..." Shelby blushed and fidgeted with a string on her hoodie. She was awful when it came to asking to be friends, or in this case, traveling together.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2014, 07:44:03 pm »

"Okay, this waiting around it boring. I'm just going to head to the park or something. Have a Picnic. Let's see. Do I have anything that can get past the gate. Worse case, there's Donnel, but- wait. Where'd this ball come from?" Dylan tossed the Mystery Pokeball and a Bronzor popped out.

"Wh-when did I capture you? ... I'm so good at this I do it without thinking. I'm like a kleptomaniac with capturing. THIS IS AWESOME! I'mmona call you Belfry."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »

Ian and Aipom watched as their new companion struck a pose. Aipom, entertained by the pose jumped off Ian's back and mimicked what Richie had just done. Ian had to keep himself from laughing at the two. "Alright Captain Ginyu, sweet pose. But we should get going to Hearthome City. That's where the next gym, and I'm guessing that's where those two girls you mentioned went. Just because the money isn't first priority doesn't mean we should count ourselves out and let the others get ahead." Ian said. As he was talking, he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Over in the other lane was a girl on a bike, just sitting there staring at him. When he turned to look at her, he noticed that she look startled, and started to pedal away. What was that about? Ian thought to himself.

Oh man I think that guy saw me! Allison thought to herself as she sped down the Cycling Road. Those two were definitely other players. They were talking about the money. She sighed. Ally hadn't seen another player the entire time she had been in the beta so she thought she was ahead of the group. But having overheard their conversation, she now knew there were at least two other players in Hearthome. She wanted to win that prize money, and if she had to take out other players to do so, than she'd have to do it. "I'll get them as they enter Mt. Coronet. They won't know what hit them." She started laughing as she approached the end of the Cycle Road, anxious to set up her ambush.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: