Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:28:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8772 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2014, 08:13:41 pm »

Ricky looked down at the food then at Shelby, he scratched his head again, "Are you confessing your love to me?" Ricky asked with a completely straight face, he started to feel his pockets, "I don't have a ring on me, sorry."

Suddenly he burst into a fit of laughter, "Wahahah! I'm kidding I'm kidding! You want me to hang out with you, right? I can do that, if you can give me some sort of purpose I'm fine."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2014, 08:29:17 pm »

Shelby turned red as a beet and couldn't bring herself to say anything. "I-no-I mean- agh!" She wanted to slap Ricky but was too surprised. She shook her head, trying to get her bearings back. She sighed in relief when he said the second part.

"I'll get us both a purpose. I promise, Ricky." Shelby took another bite of her food. "We'll find something to do. I think I just want to travel now, you know?" Shelby was deep in thought. She'd come to this world solely for money, and now, it hardly mattered to her. She didn't really have much of a purpose in the real world, and she lost her purpose in this world. She felt very lost, but hopeful. "What do you want to do next?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »

Shelby turned red as a beet and couldn't bring herself to say anything. "I-no-I mean- agh!" She wanted to slap Ricky but was too surprised. She shook her head, trying to get her bearings back. She sighed in relief when he said the second part.

"I'll get us both a purpose. I promise, Ricky." Shelby took another bite of her food. "We'll find something to do. I think I just want to travel now, you know?" Shelby was deep in thought. She'd come to this world solely for money, and now, it hardly mattered to her. She didn't really have much of a purpose in the real world, and she lost her purpose in this world. She felt very lost, but hopeful. "What do you want to do next?"
"What to do...?" Ricky brought his hand to his chin again, looking back at his Grotle then smiled, "Do you happen to have a Grotle by any chance? I have an idea."

+++

"Eh? You see something?" Richie asked when he saw Ian look away

Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2014, 09:36:54 pm »

Shelby raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, Cheeto's my Grotle." She swapped out Swiss for Cheeto. He stretched, then saw the other Grotle and smiled. "Tle." "Why do you ask?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2014, 09:47:21 pm »

Ian was looking in the direction the girl had gone off in when Ritchie asked him something. "Huh? No it's nothing. I could've sworn some girl was staring at us before. I guess not though." Ian walked over to his bike. "Should we get going than?"
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2014, 10:22:53 pm »

"I propose a Grotle off! A race you could say. Around Amity Square," Ricky shoved a rice ball into his mouth, chewed for a second then swallowed, "unless you're... Scared."

Ricky stood up, holding his hand out to Shelby, "Bring it on, partner!"

+++

"A girl?" Richie asked, raising an eyebrow, "There're more beta testers than I thought, huh?"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:48 pm »

Shelby laughed so hard, she was crying again. "Oh lord... That's rich... Cheeto is so slow, he can hardly keep up with Pokemon half as strong as him. But that's okay, I'm fine with either of us winning. Grotle are naturally slow, so who knows? Give 'im hell, Cheeto!" She shook his hand, and nodded. Cheeto stood next to Ricky's Grotle. "Give the signal whenever you're ready."
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2014, 10:48:00 pm »

Ian looked back Richie. "They're probably a bunch of others. Besides you, I've met two girls and another guy. I don't think everyone spawned in the same place so they're probably players already over at Veilstone City or somewhere else."

Ally was scouting the area outside the entrance to Mt. Coronet, looking for a place to hide. "Oh perfect." She said, spotting a large boulder. She ran behind the boulder, making sure her head couldn't be seen over the rock and took out the pokeball containing her Bronzor. "Now I play the waiting game."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:08:34 am by Tuxedo Mask » Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2014, 02:14:05 am »

Turning back to look at Aryeh, Michael glared at him angrily in no mood to talk to others. "Yes I am a damn beta tester, what are you? A nitwit?" He growled angrily at Aryeh before turning to exit the door. "Go along and play I don't have time for you."
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2014, 06:19:49 am »

Turning back to look at Aryeh, Michael glared at him angrily in no mood to talk to others. "Yes I am a damn beta tester, what are you? A nitwit?" He growled angrily at Aryeh before turning to exit the door. "Go along and play I don't have time for you."
"Wait, what's wrong with beta testers.  Did you have a bad experience with another one?  Seriously, dude tell me what's wrong.  We are both real people, we can work through the problems!"

Aryeh followed Michael out of the door.

Standing outside in full view was a glowing figure.  The being glowed a bright yellow light and was drawing power from everything around it.  Parts of the world began to dissipate.

"What is that?!" Aryeh gasped "That's not part of the game!  It's destroying things!"

The glowing figure turned to Aryeh and Michael.  It had no face or features.

"Non game entities detected.  Absorb for maximum output" the being began to float towards them.

"I think absorb is bad!" Aryeh yelled, instinctively throwing a Pokéball and sending out his Grotle "Razor Leaf!  Quick!"

"Enemy projectiles detected.  Prepare defensive mode" the being glowed brighter "Nothing can stop the Multitude."

"Multitude?"

The being shot a blast of energy at Michael.  Aryeh acted quick and jumped in the way, getting hit hard.  He suddenly felt a lot weaker.

"Get out of here, dude.  Win the game or whatever.  I'll hold it off!"
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2014, 10:10:50 am »

Ricky hopped atop his Grotle, "You didn't think we'd just be watching the race, did you? No, that'd be boring!" He gave Grotle the signal and he was off, slowly, but he was, "Don't fall too far behind now!"

+++

"Then I guess we met th' same people," Richie turned to Mt. Coronet and started walking, "You ever enter a Pokemon Contest? I wanted to try 'em out since I got here!"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2014, 10:22:32 am »

Donovan finally arrived in Veilstone City.  He looked at the Galactic Base in the distance.  Mars was probably guarded by a bunch of Grunts in there so he wouldn't try to get after her.  What he needed to do was get stronger.  He strode towards the Gym and entered.  The place was filled with various boxing rings, filled with Fighting Type Trainers.  Everybody in this whole virtual world looked and felt so real.  Donovan needed that technology.  He didn't even know where it came from, but it would make him infamous if he controlled it.  He sent out his Tropius and commanded it to use Gust on the various Fighting Pokémon in the area.  Despite his loss to Mars, he was back in action and more brutal than ever.

"What are you doing?!" yelled the Gym Leader; a girl named Maylene "You can't just come in here and knock down everybody unfairly!"

"What is fair exactly?" laughed Donovan "I'm here to challenge you to a battle."

"I won't battle somebody without honour!" Maylene yelled.

"Don't battle me, fine.  That doesn't mean I won't battle you.  I'll take that badge from you if I have to."

Maylene clenched her first "Some poser in a suit can't beat a whole Gym full of trained fighters."

"I don't need to.  I have a Gyarados to do that for me.  This Gym and all its fighters won't be standing when I'm through unless you decide to have a Gym Battle with me" Donovan explained nonchalantly.

Clenching his fist harder, Maylene finally relented "You abuse the right to have Pokémon.  I don't want to battle you, but I will if I have to.  Threatening with a Gyarados is a low blow..."

"I frankly don't care about what others think.  I want my creatures to be as strong as possible and win this game so I can get the code I want."

"You make no sense" said Maylene "I'll defeat your Pokémon and then we'll beat you down too."

"Hah.  That's the spirit I'm looking for" Donovan laughed.

Maylene threw her Pokéball and sent out her first Pokémon; a Meditite.  She commanded it to use Confusion on Donovan's Tropius.  Tropius attacked with Gust, defeating the Meditite quickly.

"I have the advantage and so your weak Pokémon are just a very nice burst of EXP points for my levels" Donovan laughed "I'll give you a fighting chance though, come on out Monferno, he needs levels too."

Donovan switched out his Tropius for his Monferno.  Maylene sent out her second Pokémon, which was Machoke.  Monferno ran towards Machoke, smashing it with a Mach Punch.  Machoke yelled out before initiating its counterattack on Monferno.  The monkey Pokémon skillfully danced around Machoke's attacks before making a final blow.  Maylene clenched her teeth before sending out her last Pokémon.  The aura Pokémon itself - Lucario.  Lucario struck down Monferno with a Critical Hit of Force Palm.  Donovan laughed this off and sent out his Gyarados.  The mighty Water Pokémon thrashed about angrily, wacking Lucario over and over.  Lucario Fainted.  Donovan signalled Gyarados to keep going.  Lucario was struck again and again.

"What are you doing!" Maylene cried "You defeated Lucario already!  Stop hitting it, you'll hurt it for real!"

"Nothing is real!" Donovan exclaimed "Not yet anyway!  Not until it belongs to me!"

Maylene rushed to her Lucario and returned it to the Pokéball.  Donovan chuckled and recalled his Pokémon too.  He grabbed a badge that was on display and walked out of the Gym.  Maylene cried as one of the Gym Trainers brought over a healing device to heal her Pokémon up.  Lucario would be fine, but even so, Donovan was a monster.

Putting his badge in the Badge Case he had when he manifested in the game, he walked over to the Pokémon Center to heal up his Monferno.  It may have fainted but it did well even so and was close to evolving.  Donovan would have the power he desired.  Moments later, as he walked out of the Pokémon Center after healing, somebody blocked his path.

"I saw what you did there" said a man; a man with blue hair "I don't like it at all.  People like you are why I'm going to change things."

"You don't have to worry about me, Cyrus.  I'm not from this world and soon I'll be out of this cesspool" replied Donovan.

"Oh, well then in that case, you'd be unaffected if it was destroyed.  Would you like to destroy this world?" asked Cyrus.

"If you are asking me to help, I guess I could.  Once I've gone back to my own...'dimension', you can do whatever the hell you like."

Cyrus smiled, well as close to a smile as anybody without emotions could get to "Then I'd like you to find something for me."

"What exactly?" asked Donovan.

"From what I've heard, it calls itself the Multitude.  It's some kind of blight upon the Universe.  It wants to destroy everything too.  I'd like to weaponise it."

"That's quite a big aspiration there" said Donovan "Though, I didn't realise 79's handiwork was here.  I think we can afford to take that too."

Donovan and Cyrus shook hands.  They didn't like eachother but would find eachother useful.  If Donovan reverse engineered that too, he'd have even more power.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2014, 11:10:30 am »

Ian was kinda taken back by the question. "A contest? I mean, i've tried them in the game. But I don't think my team is exactly right for conests." He admitted. "Now that I think about it, I don't think the judges would be too enamored with my Grotle or my Golbat. Aipom might be able to though." Aipom perked up hearing her name, wondering what they were talking about. "But Aipom's nowhere near as strong as the other two. Maybe if I get some training done-"

"Stop right there!" A voice cried out. Confused, both Ian and Richie looked around, not spotting anyone. Allison ran from behind the boulder. "You're both mi-" She was cut off as she tripped over a rock and fell onto the ground, the pokeball in her hands rolling away into some nearby shrubbery.

"What the heck"? Ian asked, looking at Richie.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2014, 11:25:34 am »

Richie narrowed his eyes a bit, "That was weird... Musta been a trainer who 'met eyes' with us, you can get this one, I'm gonna hurry ahead to th' Pokemon Center, 'kay?" He looked about, even though he told Ian it was a trainer, he could not help but feel anxious for some reason. He let Graveler out of his Pokeball for protection.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2014, 11:47:58 am »

"Yeah I'll see you there." Ian said. He looked at the girl, still lying on the ground. She looks familiar. Ian thought to himself as he approached the girl. "Uh, are you okay?" Ian asked, offering his hand to help her up. Allison got to her knees. "

Yeah I'm fi-" She cut herself off as she noticed Ian was the one who asked. She smacked his hand away and backed up. "I'm fine! Get away from me!" Allison stood up and turned around, running straight into Mt. Coronet.

"Was it something I said?" Ian asked Aipom, who shrugged. "She looked really familiar." As Ian walked towards the cave, he noticed something sparkling in a nearby shrub. "What is that?" Ian walked towards the shrub and picked up the item. "It's a poke ball. That girl must have dropped it and not realized it." He checked his pokedex to see what was in it. A Bronzor. He was going to consider adding it to his team, but than he thought about the girl again. She didn't act like any AI Ian had ever seen. "Which means she must be a player." Ian said, finally realizing where he saw her. "She was the girl who I thought was watching me and Richie. She's heading for Hearthome City. I'll have to find her there and give it back to her."

"How did I screw that up?" Ally thought to herself as she ran through the cave. "I had the perfect ambush set, and in the blink of an eye it all came crashing down. And if that wasn't bad enough, he offered to help me up. Who helps up the person who just tried to ambush you? Well I'll show him. I'll set up another ambush, and this time he won't know what hit him." She said to herself as she emerged on the other side of the mountain.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: