Ludicom
March 19, 2024, 02:32:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 7762 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2014, 01:21:08 pm »

Shelby leapt onto Cheeto. While he was slow, he was very strong, and wasn't at all affected by the human riding his back as he attempted to catch up to Ricky and Grotle. "You're on! This is ridiculous!" She laughed as Cheeto's motions rocked her back and forth gently. He was keeping a decent pace up. For a Grotle.

It then occurred to Shelby that she had no clue if Ricky was an AI or if he were another player. He did have a starter Pokemon, and up until now, that usually indicated a player, but surely, some AIs must have starters as well. She felt conflicted a moment. What if I'm becoming friends with a computer program...? She'd long stopped laughing and was instead frowning slightly, deep in thought. Cheeto had nearly caught up with Grotle and Ricky.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2014, 01:55:56 pm »

Ricky looked back at Shelby, his smile quickly vanished, he whispered to Grotle, telling him to slow down to be next to Cheeto, "You okay? I didn't think losing a race would hurt you so badly..." Ricky seemed genuinely apologetic for the situation.

Did she learn something grave? Or did that strange woman find her again? Ricky seemed in a deep, but slightly panicked thought, he looked about, stepping off of Grotle, glaring at the entrance of Amity Square.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2014, 02:01:15 pm »

Ran's trap for the players was set. They'd be allowed in, but anyone trying to leave the city would be barred access until dusk. Hearthome is the center city of Sinnoh. Everyone passes through at some point or another, so it was the perfect place for her to scout everyone out. She had only met one woman player so far, but knew what she needed to about Shelby. Now was scouting time. She decided to distract herself in the Hearthome chapel. Thinking back on her own wedding day.

Dylan entered the park. Monferno would have to do with his entrance since nothing else he had made the cut. As he walked through the gate and let Donnel out of his ball, he saw Shelby and Ricky and for a half second went limp limbed. He then perked himself back up and ran up to them, realizing they were racing Grotles as he approached.

"Hey!" He said as he ran up.

A young boy rested in the park with his Piplup up from the shacks on the cliffs. He closely watched everyone who entered the park.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2014, 02:15:23 pm »

Shelby was jolted back to reality when Ricky spoke to her. "Oh, no, I'm fine. I wasn't even thinking about the race. It's alright." She hopped off Cheeto, and stared at Ricky a moment. "Please don't worry, it's okay. I can't tell you, but..." It was obvious that she wanted to tell him, and she'd moved very close to him in that moment, watching him, looking for any sort of a tell. To someone looking on who couldn't hear, it likely looked like they were having an intimate moment. Dylan's voice made her jump backwards, and it made Shelby clam up. She would have told Ricky everything had Dylan not come running up.

"Ohjeez!" She blushed, worried what Dylan would think. "Hey, yourself. And how are you?" She seemed flustered by Dylan's sudden appearance. How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »

Ian made his way out of Mt. Coronet and to Hearthome City. He hadn't entered the city yet but he could see it from the cave's exit. "There it is. Hearthome City: Home of the Contest Hall."

"Aipom!" The monkey pokemon cheered, excited to be out of the cave.

"Alright Aipom, when we get to the city I'm gonna have to call you back to your poke ball. I don't think they allow Aipoms in Amity Square." Ian said. He made his way to the entrance to the city. While walking, he pulled out the pokeball that girl had dropped. He'd have Golbat try and find her while he was in Amity Square.

Allison was watching Ian from a nearby tree ahead of him. "Perfect. Here he comes. This time Bronzor and I will get him." She reached into her bag to grab Bronzor's pokeball but only felt two pokeballs. Panicking, she looked into her bag. "Oh no. Where is Bronzor's poke ball?" She dropped her bag and began looking around the area she was hiding to find it. While she was looking, Ian strolled right past, not knowing the girl he was looking for was right behind him. "Forget Bronzor!" Ally declared. "I'll just use Prinplup." She threw the poke ball, releasing her Prinplup.

"Prinplup!" The pokemon growled.

"Alright let's get him." Both Allison and Prinplup jumped out from behind the tree, but Ian was gone. "Where'd he go? He was just down the road a minute ago." She looked behind her. "He must have walked right past and I didn't notice. Oh man." Allison fell to the ground disappointed. Prinplup walked behind her and patted her back. "Thanks Prinplup. Let's go to Amity Square. Maybe I'll find him there." She took off down the road, Prinplup right behind her.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2014, 02:51:21 pm »

"Oh... Okay, I'll try to not be so persistent." Ricky brought his hand to his chin again, noticing Dylan running up to them, smiling to greet him, "Salutations!" He held his hand out, "Are you confessing your love to me?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2014, 02:56:26 pm »

Dylan stood silent for a moment before shaking it off and trying to be more casual.

"So, how's it going? I won that battle by the way. So I was thinking though. I do much better playing the bodyguard role than I do the adventurer role, so I decided to make myself up for hire, and you're the first person in town I've seen that I recognized, so I figured I'd offer to you." Dylan's words were stammaring, partially due to his awkward nature, partially due to the fact that he was pretty sure he just interrupted a semi intimate moment, and partially due to the fact that he was talking to Shelby.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2014, 03:06:21 pm »

Shelby was silent until Dylan got to the part about wanting to be a bodyguard. "A bodyguard...?" Her voice wobbled a bit. She looked to Ricky, then to Dylan, back and forth several times. "I can't take it!" Her face turned red again, and she passed out. Cheeto caught her, sighing a bit as she fell onto his shell. Blood dribbled from her nose.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2014, 03:14:38 pm »

Michael face palmed and shook his head. "Sorry I have nothing against you I am just in a rush to go see what happens if a Gyarados eats a certain Beta Tester." He said as he exited the room before coming to a stop upon seeing Multitude. "What the fu-" Michael began to say after a little bit before seeing it's attack hit Aryeh.

"HOLY fuckIN'!!" Michael screamed backing up and fumbling with his pokeballs as Chim Chim jumped in front of him. "Go Sparky, Crackers, Horn, Mr. Fish!!! Chim Chim Ember! Sparky Spark!, Crackers Water Pulse! Horn Bullet Seed! Mr. Fish grab him!" Michael said pointing to Aryeh on the ground before him. "And lets get the fucking hell out of here!" He yelled as his pokemon began to unload attacks onto the Multitude as he ran back toward Eterna Forest.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2014, 03:20:59 pm »

The strange glowing thing's attack had weakened Aryeh a fair bit, but he felt his energy start to flow back to him.  He figured the attack from whatever that thing was only had a temporary effect.  However, he didn't want to feel that way again.  He noticed as Michael unloaded a bunch of attacks on the entity and start to run away.  Most of the attacks did nothing, but then Aryeh noticed something.

"Electric" Aryeh gasped "That Spark from the Luxio hurt it!"

Aryeh threw his Pokéball into the air and sent out his Rotom.  It wasn't as tough as his other Pokémon but it didn't seem like levels matter as that entity was not a Pokémon.  Aryeh commanded it to use Thundershock.

"Shields incapable against electrical attacks" the being said in a robotic tone; it was definitely not like a living thing.

"Keep at it Rotom!" Aryeh shouted.

Rotom unleashed a barrage of Thundershocks at the being.

"Must regroup to create safeguards" the being said to itself before descending into the ground and fading out of existence.

"What the frik was that" Aryeh said "Something is off here.  Something is really suspicious."

Aryeh noticed that Michael had run off with his Pokémon.  His fellow human was safe then and he'd see to him later perhaps, when he less angry.  Aryeh wanted to investigate what that thing was, but part of him was too scared.  Perhaps he'd take his mind off of things and continue on.  The Eterna Gym was close and he rushed to it, hoping to keep busy with something else.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:38 pm »

Ian made his way to the west entrance of Amity Square, Allison heading to the east Entrance. When Ian reached the gate, an attendant stopped him.

"Excuse me sir, your Aipom isn't allowed to accompany you in the square." She said calmly.

"Oh right, sorry. Aipom come back." Ian called to the monkey pokemon. He recalled Aipom to her pokemon and threw Grotle's poke ball, releasing the pokemon.

"Grotle!" The pokemon stretched, happy to be out of it's poke ball. Ian led Grotle through the park so he could exercise and smell the flowers, since he knew the pokemon liked nature. That's when he saw a two more Grotle grouped together with their trainers. When Grotle looked at the group, he ran towards them.

"Hey Grotle come back!" Ian called out. He ran after Grotle, who stopped in front of Cheeto, recognizing the pokemon from the meadows. Ian stopped, looking at Shelby lying on Cheeto's back. "Oh man what happened to her?" He asked the two guys standing there.

Meanwhile, Allison had just entered the eastern part of Amity Square with her Prinplup. "Now I just need to wait for him to get-" She cut herself off as she spotted Ian below. "He's already here? I got to get down there!" She took off again, Prinplup following her.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:57 pm »

Allana had been watching Aryeh and Michael against the glowing entity from afar.  She was confused, but felt like something was important for her to find out.  She had heard some things though.  Aryeh had said 'win the game' and the term 'beta tester' was also mentioned.  What did that mean?  Was everything just a game for them?

+++

Aryeh stood in the Eterna Gym.  It had four different directions he could go in.  Each would point to a different trainer he would need to defeat before facing the Gym Leader.  He sent out his Staravia, ready to sweep all the Grass Pokémon.  It didn't take long to defeat the Gym trainers and it felt great that Aryeh could unload his anxiety about the glowing thing on the opponents.  He would need to be strong to handle whatever that was again.  It said it was making safeguards for Electric moves so that strategy might not work again next time.  Aryeh's final opponent before the Gym Leader had an Abra which had a Hidden Power that packed a punch but Aryeh had Grotle on the case with Bite.  Finally, he walked up to the Gym Leader.

"Hi! I'm Gardenia! I'm this town's Gym Leader!  You have a winning aura about you. So, anyway, this will be fun. Let's have our battle" smiled Gardenia.

Gardenia started with Turtwig.  Aryeh sent out his Gastly and told it to use Night Shade.  Turtwig responded with Razor Leaf.  Gastly was still in the match though and used Night Shade again which dispatched Turtwig.  Aryeh switched out to his Staravia to face the next Pokémon which was Cherrim.  Wing Attack took down the Cherrim quickly.  It was matter of fighting the big guns, the Roserade.  Roserade used Magical Leaf which knocked back Staravia hard, but was not enough to take it out.  Staravia had the advantage here so Aryeh knew he had it in the bag.  However, he had to be careful still as Roserade was tough.  Roserade used Poison Sting on Staravia.  The Flying Pokémon was Poisoned!  With the health draining fast, Aryeh had to win quick.  Wing Attack kept happening as Roserade whittled down the Staravia with the poison and the Magical Leaf hits.  However, Staravia had just enough for one more attack.  It swooped towards Roserade really fast and struck it down.  Roserade was defeated and Aryeh had won the match.

"I might've said it before, but you're really tough! Wasn't it hard for you to raise your Pokémon to be so good? I guess that's a measure of how much you love your Pokémon. In recognition of that, I proudly grant you this!" Gardenia proclaimed, handing Aryeh his second badge.

"Thank you" Aryeh smiled, this cheering up after the battle earlier against the glowing entity; Aryeh's energy was back to normal.

"Yup! If there's one thing I can tell about you, it's this!  You and your Pokémon are gonna get even tougher, and I mean seriously!"

"I sure hope so" laughed Aryeh.

"I'm actually out of TMs for beating me in battle" said Gardenia "How about I give you this HM I found?"

"Oh?" said Aryeh, while being handed an HM disc.

"Contains Cut and it works due to having my badge!"

"Thanks Gardenia" said Aryeh.

He walked out of the Gym while shooting the Cut disc at his Bidoof.  He went back to the Center to heal his Pokémon.  When he was out of sight, Allana quickly dipped in to the Gym too to have a hand at winning her badge.  After healing up, Aryeh decided to head over to the Bike shop to see if he could get one.  When he got to the bike shop, the owner looked at him and cheered.

"You are a travelling trainer, right?!" the man said happily.

"Yes, I am.." began to Aryeh

"Well then you can advertise my bikes for me!"

"Well they do look like good bikes" replied Aryeh.

"They are for sure!  I will give you a bike and you can ride around on it!  You get to do your journey faster and if people see the bike, they'll know where to get one!"

Aryeh soon left the building with a bike of his own.  He rode the Bike onwards down Cycling Road.  Along the way he fought a couple more trainers, using his Gastly.  Gastly began to glow.  It had evolved into Haunter!  Aryeh fought a couple more trainers.  His Staravia was his strongest Pokémon due to the Gym Battle so the other had to catch up.  Aryeh got to the bottom of Cycling Road and down to Route 206 and Route 207 back into Oreburgh City.  He quickly road over to the Fossil lab and went inside.  He walked up to the guy who revives fossil and handed him the Skull Fossil.

"Ah, I can revive this for you" smiled the fossil reviver guy "It will provide you with a Cranidos!"

The man went out back with the fossil, using whatever complicated device he had to bring Cranidos back to life.  He went back to Aryeh and handed him a Pokéball with the Cranidos in it.  Aryeh thanked him and then used his bike to ride back to Route 207 and up the slope.  This time he had Cranidos out front to train up.  He found the entrance to Mt Coronet and went in.  A bunch of Zubats fluttered about and Aryeh fought them.  After a few minutes, Aryeh had rode through the path and out into Route 208.  Hearthome City was not far now.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:11:59 pm by Supergirl » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2014, 04:05:38 pm »

"Oh dear," Ricky sighed, picking up Shelby, "I've known you but for a moment, but I'm learning so much about you... Even your unsightly mannerisms such as this." Ricky chuckled, then turned to Dylan, she probably just needs to rest in some shade, keep her company, please, I'll be right back."

Ricky smiled then left Shelby under a tree, he called Grotle back and left Amity Square, "I can spare a few coins for supplies, right?"

+++

Richie exited the Pokemon Center, letting out Prinplup to walk beside him, "How d'ya feel, Prinplup? That Dylan guy's tough... I didn't expect that, t'say th' least..." He pat Prinplup on the head then smiled, "Welp, I won't be losin' anymore! But first, let's relax in Amity Square, they allow starters like you in so we're fine."

"Puri!" Prinplup squawked in joy.

Richie continued around the corner of the center, he stopped when he saw the blue-haired man in the scarf, "Hey, you were around Mt. Coronet awhile ago, weren't ya?"

Ricky stopped and glared venomously at Richie, "Excuse me? I don't believe I'm wearing a sign that says, 'fucktards, please yap and bitch in my general direction'. Get out of my way." Ricky shoved Richie into the wall of the Pokemon Center, knocking the wind from his lungs for a second. Ricky proceeded on his way, entering the Pokemart, greeting the sales clerk with a smile full of vigor, even giving him a hug.

Richie gasped for air, now breathing heavily, "What? What? Why did he do that? What'd I do?!" Richie tightly tugged on his hair, "I've only been here a day... Did I already piss someone off that badly..?"

Prinplup squawked angrily, spitting at the ground, but Ricky ignored him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:07:51 pm by REECHEE-aniki » Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2014, 04:15:28 pm »

Dylan stared, a drop of blood in his nose.

"She just sotra passed out..." Dylan coughed up as he held his nose to keep it from being even weirder. "Umm... so I don't think you and I've met. The name's Dylan. Cre- I mean CATCHER extraordinaire apparently. Looking to be a bodyguard with anyone who I know for a fact is in the process of traveling the region. My only caveat would be I'd like the chance to take on the gyms as we pass by."

Bored with watching the people entering and exiting the park, the mystery boy left, going to the chapel where he saw Ran sitting on the pew in the back. He sat next to her.

"Nice to see you again." The boy said without making eye contact.

"You too Daichi. Listen, there's a woman I'd like you to help me keep an eye on. Blonde, glasses, has a Grotle."

"I just saw her. She's in the park."

"I mean, I want you to stay close to her. I'll keep an eye out for you, don't worry. But I can't stay close to her anymore."

"Fine, but you have to be willing to do the same for me."

"Of course. Have I ever let you down before?"

"Once."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2014, 04:25:28 pm »

Shelby stirred, shaking her head a bit as she woke up. "Hur pinsamt...." ((How embarrassing)) She looked around a moment, trying to figure out what had happened since she passed out. She wiped the blood away and sat up. Cheeto sidled up next to her, pleased to see her awake. She blinked a few times, a confused look on her face.

"When did Ian get here? And where did Ricky go?" She sounded confused, too. "...How long was I out?" Obviously, this had happened before, but she didn't appear to be in the mood to be asked questions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: