Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 12:13:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8790 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2014, 04:33:56 pm »

Ian assumed Ricky was the guy who had just left. Who he was to Shelby he had no idea. "Well your friend left about a couple minutes ago, as soon as I got here. Nice to see you too by the way. As for how long you've been out, I have no idea. You might wanna ask your friend over here." Ian looked at the guy he now knew as Dylan. "Dylan huh? My name is Ian. Pleasure to meet you." Grotle walked over to Cheeto, happy to see a familiar face.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2014, 04:52:08 pm »

Richie had already gotten up and left into the chapel, as if hiding from Ricky, he noticed two people other than the normal NPCs, "Eh? You're that girl that was with Shelby, huh?" Richie didn't want what happened earlier to happen again, so he kept his distance.

+++

Ricky had purchased what he needed an made his way back to Amity Square, smiling again upon seeing Shelby, Dylan and another boy who had joined them, "Hey there," Ricky said to the boy, the turned to Dylan and Shelby, "um, chums, I guess I was too quick to assume everyone is a nice person..." Ricky look took a more somber turn, "as I was buying my goods, I was attacked by a boy who had long hair kind of like mine... I wanted to warned you before you had to deal with him as well..."

Ricky brought his hand to his chin, "is he in league with the strange woman?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2014, 05:01:09 pm »

Daichi stood back up and left, making way back to the park, and leaving Ran behind to sit and think her thoughts, both somber, and otherwise.

As Daichi entered the park, again using Piplup as his entrance ticket, he made way to Shelby and her group, trying to slip in, only making a nervous sounding "H-hello?"

"Pleased to meet you too, Ian." Dylan said nervous about having attention on himself given what had just been in his head. When Ricky came around, he was thankful to move the focus of the conversation elsewhere.

"Long hair... hey! That sounds like the guy I was battling back in Eterna. Cooky guy, called me his rival and challenged me to a brawl in the middle of the streets. Won purely out of dumb luck. Or at least, I think it might be him." Dylan went on to describe Richie's appearance.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2014, 05:07:06 pm »

Shelby smiled when she saw Ricky come back, but frowned a bit when he asked his question. "No, the woman who was following me more or less was with me since I got here, and neither of us spent much time around anybody like that... I mean, that's not proving anything, but if that is the case, I have no knowledge of it. Ran... she doesn't really seem like the type to keep much company, regardless...." She was uncomfortable talking about it.

She was more or less ignoring Dylan's description of Richie- while she was a bit concerned that someone had attacked Ricky, she was at the right angle to see a young boy with a Piplup by his side standing just outside their group.

"Hello there, do you need something?" Shelby was decent with children, and he seemed nervous. Was he lost?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2014, 05:26:34 pm »

Allana exited the Eterna Gym with her badge.  She healed up her Pokémon and got on her bike, heading to Route 207.  As she rode along, she noticed a group of people blocking her.  She halted the bike and got off to see what was going on.  It was a group of Galactic Grunts and their commander - Mars.  Mars turned to look at Allana standing there.  They both looked at eachother for a moment as if time itself had stood still.  They wore different clothes and had different hair, but their faces were similar.  Mars walked over to Allana and pressed a Pokéball into her hand.

"I don't know why, but I think this Golbat belongs with you" Mars said blankly, before walking back to her Grunts and leading them away.

Allana blinked a couple times, confused.  Why did that girl feel so familiar, why did she have a posse of weird looking people behind her and why did she randomly hand her a Golbat?  Add those to the list of mysteries.  It was time for Allana to find Aryeh again and ask about what he was beta testing.  She hopped back onto her bike and went through Mt Coronet.  She came out of the other end to Route 208.  She noticed Aryeh training against some other Trainers.

"Hey!" Allana yelled at him, after he had just won a battle.

"Uhh... Allana... good to see you again" said Aryeh.

"I saw you in Eterna City against that glowing guy" said Allana.

"Are you ok?  That thing did a lot of damage.  I'm not sure what it is though, but I seemed to have chased it away for now."

"I heard you talk to that other kid.  He said Beta Tester.  What are you testing?"

"Uhh... well I'm testing the Pokémon League.  Seeing if it's all up to snuff and all.  You know, working properly... all the Gym Leaders doing their job."

"So you are auditing the League?" Allana asked.

"Yeah, something like that.  Anyway I gotta get to Hearthome.  I have to prepare for my next Gym Battle.  If my Haunter isn't the fastest Ghost in the Gym, I won't be able to win."

"Ok... well, I'm trying to make sense of all the weird stuff I'm seeing.  Some girl with red hair gave me a Golbat randomly.  She had a bunch of guys in wigs following her."

"Mars..." Aryeh muttered.

"Wait you know them?" Allana said.

"They are called Team Galactic.  Avoid them if you can, they are trouble."

The two of them walked into Hearthome City, heading right to the Pokémon Center to get their Pokémon ready.

+++

Mars had delivered a bunch of Grunts to Eterna and now was in a helicopter en route back to Veilstone.  She felt weird about that girl she met.  She felt the need to give her the Golbat.  She'd figure things out later.  Her mission with Team Galactic felt like it was second to whatever she was going through.  Then she got a phone call; it was from Cyrus.

"Hello Mars" said Cyrus.

"Boss... what is happening?"

"I found a new associate.  His name is Donovan.  He is going to help."

Mars gasped.  Donovan was the man who attacked her.  He was helping Team Galactic?  She couldn't believe this.  If Cyrus was going to work with this guy, then could she trust him?  Or was Cyrus being used?

"Donovan... I know him" said Mars.

"You do?"

"He attacked me this morning."

"Oh, umm... then that would make it awkward for you.  Well, I'll just keep you two seperate from eachother then" Cyrus said as he hung up.

Mars felt uneasy.  She barely knew who she was.  Donovan had said her last name was Marci.  Does that mean she had family somewhere?  Cyrus had said he could help her, but he wasn't really doing much of that.  She wanted to be comfortable with somebody else.  That girl she met seemed important, like there was a connection but she couldn't put her finger on it.  Mars sighed and she continued back to Veilstone, hoping to not meet Donovan again.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:41:28 pm by Supergirl » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2014, 05:31:16 pm »

Ian listened to the newcomer's description of his attacker. He looked at his hair. Sounds kinda like Richie. But if it was him, why would he attack someone out of the blue. Ian said. A dark look grew on Ian's face. He looked down towards the ground. Is that why he wanted me to team up with him? To help him attack other players? He didn't want to assume the worst in people, but he couldn't afford to be to trustworthy either. I should find Richie and ask him myself. After Grotle finishes his walk I'll go.

For now, Ian watched as Kloud talked to a kid with a Piplup.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2014, 06:09:50 pm »

"So you know him? Did he hurt you?" Ricky looked worried, gripping Dylan's shoulder, but quickly letting go, "I'm sorry, just got a bit ahead of myself." He smiled, then twiddled his fingers, beginning to feel awkward.

+++

"Hmph... Ignored right off th' bat, eh?" Richie sighed, he dropped himself on a peu then slapped his hand on his face, covering his eyes and nose, "Who...? Did I tick off? That guy, I saw him at Mt. Coronet... 'Assuming makes an ass outta you an' me'? What'd he mean an' why?"

"Grr... I don't get it!" Richie growled, "I hafta understand why!?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2014, 06:11:42 pm »

Aryeh and Allana sat in the Pokémon Center.

"So..." said Aryeh "I don't suppose you want to go to Amity Square?"

"That's a very girly area for the best of gal pals" said Allana "A guy asking a girl you've only met once before and refuse to say anything to seems a bit weird."

"It is?  I honestly did not know that.  I don't think Bulbapedia mentioned that at all.  Must be new."

"Bulbawhat?  Seriously, do you not speak human?  You always say such vague stuff.  I heard you say something about a game."

"Life is a game!" Aryeh exclaimed "Anyway, I'm gonna check out the place anyway.  I want to see what it looks like for reals.  Besides, I now remember asking you to leave me alone."

"Sheesh, don't get rude about it" growled Allana "I'll find you and kick your butt in another battle!  I did recently get a Golbat after all."

"I have an Electric Pokémon, you won't last long" said Aryeh, walking out of the Pokémon Center; he figured being rude might get her to go away, however the opposite occured.

"Hey, you egotistical..." Allana shouted, following after him "I'll take you down a peg or two!"

Aryeh sighed and got on his bike, riding to Amity Square.  This girl was getting to be really annoying.  He didn't really want to deal with NPCs were weren't actual game characters like Gym Leaders and Galactic Commanders.  The fact that AIs seemed to advanced was creepy enough.  How was this even real?  It was so many years ahead of its time.  Aryeh couldn't help but feel suspicious about everything.  For all he knew, the other Beta Testers were fake too.  He just wanted to enjoy the game, win the league and get out of there.  He loved Pokémon and thought this was be a great experience, but it was getting to be too much.

He arrived in Amity Square, bringing out his Grotle to follow him.  Allana followed, but she didn't have a Pokémon from the allowed list.  She decided to climb over the wall to get inside.  She was about to give Aryeh a piece of her mind and defeat him!  She ran over to him as he sat down on a bench.

"Alright, this time I'm not leaving until you give me answers!" Allana yelled "You've been keeping stuff secret and are clearly being mean to get me to leave.  Well it ain't gonna work!"

Aryeh sighed "You won't believe me.  I could bring down the entirely integrity of the operation if I told you."

"I can handle anything."

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Out with it."

"This world isn't real.  It's a virtual world that functions as an advanced video game for Pokémon gamers like me."

"Wait, what?" Allana said, she thought it was another silly thing being said, but actually it seemed like it was true; Aryeh was serious about this.

"You are most likely an Artificial Intelligence created by the programmers to make the world life like.  Pokémon are fictional characters and I'm Beta Testing the game along with a bunch of other people who I haven't really met yet."

Allana went silent for a moment, trying to handle all of that.

"I didn't expect that... I thought it was magic or something" she spoke up.

"I'm sorry Allana.  The technology is so advanced, you have real thoughts and feelings.  All things considered, you are your own person and you have to keep telling yourself that.  However, the entire world you've lived in a false reality" explained Aryeh.

"What about that glowing person?"

"I think somebody is sabotaging the game.  It wanted to destroy things, like some kind of code eating virus.  I'll have to warn the other players.  Allana, you should go home and forget about what I've told you.  Live your life... please."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »

Daichi's voice was shaking as he spoke. "My name is Daichi. I~i... I wanted help. You." Daichi pointed at Shelby. "You look strong. I am having a lot of trouble with my journey. I beat Roark but Gardenia was too hard. Can I go with you?" The kid had taken out a badge case and showed how he had a rusted out Coal Badge. His limbs shook. "I'm not very good. I just got over being badly sick, so I kinda forgot a lot about Pokemon."

"Well now, would you look at that. Kiddo wants a mentor." Dylan said with some cheer to his voice.

Ran spoke up when Richie started speaking louder.

"Can you keep it down. This is a place of solace."
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2014, 06:27:54 pm »

"Um..." Shelby seemed flattered but confused as to why he'd pick her, of all the people in the group. "Sure thing. You said your name is Daichi, right? I'm Shelby. It's nice to meet you." She was warm towards Daichi. He seems like he needs someone to look after him awhile. Might as well be me.

"If you've been sick though, you should take it easy a bit. Don't try challenging any gyms for awhile- train and recover a bit, okay? Here." She pulled a honey stick from her bag and handed it to Daichi. "Honey's full of natural antioxidants- it might make you feel a bit better. Plus, it's sweet." She stretched, and turned back to the group. "So, guys, as fun as this is, we should probably get moving. What's the plan? We probably shouldn't all travel as a big group. Who's going to travel with who?"
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2014, 06:34:02 pm »

Ian raised an eyebrow. A kid like that is on a journey? He looks weaker than a baby. Is he another Beta tester?

Ian looked at Shelby. "Personally, I plan to stick around a bit more to before I go to the gym to get some Poffins." Need to find Richie too. "But after I do that and beat the gym, I'd be glad to-"

"There you are!" Ian turned around to see the girl from before.

"It's that girl again." Ian said. "I've been looking for-"

"Shut your mouth! This time I'm gonna get you!" Allison sprinted forward as fast as she could, yelling a type of battle cry.

Ian's face was a mixture of confusion and annoyed. Waiting until the last possible moment, he moved to the right keeping his leg out. Allison was going so fast, she didn't have time to stop. Ian watched as the girl tripped over his leg and sailed forward into the nearby pond. What the heck was that about? Ian asked himself.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2014, 06:44:54 pm »

Richie raised his hand, looked at Ran, then dropped his hand again, "My bad... I'm just a bit conflicted, I guess... And confused..." He lifted his head, then stood up and started to walk toward the woman, "Do you think you can help me, ya made it this far without any trouble and ya seem like a capable person... How would I deal with a bully? Like, someone who's out t' get me because I'm me."

"I have no problem with waiting here a bit, go on ahead, I'll catch up." Ricky said, rustling next to a tree.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2014, 06:55:33 pm »

"There are a few ways. Avoid them, ignore them, surround yourself with capable allies, but none of those will help if they're actively hunting you. If that's the case, my best advice would be to get them first. Let's put it this way. If someone were after my life, and I were aware of it, I'd stand my ground in the most effective way possible." Ran's advice was pessimistic on the idea of peace, but given the circumstances Richie was describing, peace didn't seem like the option.

"Then again, this place isn't the best place for such talk, so I suppose we should take this outside." Ran stood and walked out the building, encouraging Richie to follow.

"While I'm here, let me ask you something. If it were the only way to save your own life, would you kill someone else? Someone innocent. If it were the only way to survive, would you do it?"

Daichi started to eat the honey. It was stronger than he was expecting, but he didn't let it phase him too much.

'Well, I know who I'm going with." Daichi had a faint smile on his face like that of a lost puppy that was given a place to stay.

"Bodyguard offer's still open if you want." Dylan reminded everybody.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2014, 07:08:03 pm »

Allana's worldview was shattered.  Was everything she knew really just a fabrication?  Her entire childhood false memories?

"You know I can't just forget what you've told me..."

"Allana, you really want to know the truth and that's it.  You unfortunately witnessed things happen that were mysterious, but that's the explanation of it" Aryeh told her "I have to go, I need to do a couple more battles before I enter the Gym."

Aryeh stood up and walked away.  Allana sat down on a bench, contemplating what to do with herself.  Things were going to be different for her now.  Nobody could really help her deal with a realisation like this and it would be wrong to tell other people.  Still so many unanswered questions.

+++

Donovan imagined the possibilities with the technology he could get his hands on if he got hold of the code.  He left Veilstone City and took off down towards Solaceon Town.  There were many different trainers in the way for him to crush.  It didn't take him long to finally give the last few levels to his Monferno and evolve it into Infernape.  Perhaps it was time to bolster his lineup too and capture a fourth Pokémon.  Then he saw it, a wild Gligar.  That was the Pokémon he was going to capture.  He ran after it with his Infernape, getting Infernape to use Mach Punch.  Gligar was weakened until Donovan finally threw a Great Ball at it.  The ball wobbled slightly before it clicked.  Gligar was captured.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2014, 07:27:04 pm »

"That's a thinker..." Richie brought his hand to his chin, "I don't think I could kill someone, even if it was for my own life... I mean- the other person may not mean much t' me, but they must mean a lot to someone else... But then there's your side and how much you mean to the people ya love an' whatnot..."

Richie took a moment to think, "I guess I would, but only if it were absolutely necessary for me to live, and if there were people who're countin' on me to be there." He stopped for another moment, "How about you?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: