Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:22:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8795 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: March 10, 2014, 05:45:40 pm »

"I wonder if Shelby is here, now'd be a good time to apologize for the misunderstanding," Ricky said to himself as he approached Canalave City, looking up at the frame of the bridge, then frowning, "Hm... What's going on with me?"

+++

Richie guffawed aloud with Quagsire by his side, "I didn't expect a Quagsire au Quagsire match to be so climactic!" He laughed. Wake laughed with him and handed the boy his badge.

"Let's Rollout! Golem!" Richie said, aiding in the creation of yet another horrendous pun. Golem, who stood behind him, seemed to questioning the sanity of his trainer, "Shut up, you know I'm good!" Richie chuckled, walking out of the gym and dashing back in the direction of the Valor Lakefront, towards Veilstone Coty and his next badge.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #421 on: March 10, 2014, 05:53:35 pm »

"Thanks, Michael. I know we gotta get going, but..." Shelby had seen Ricky come into the city. He seemed to be looking at the bridge. She stared at him, a frown on her face. "I should probably apologize for snapping at him... I'm sure he didn't mean what he said back in Pastoria." She stood up, and walked onto the bridge, holding close to one of the supports of the bridge. She half-waved at Ricky.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 10, 2014, 05:58:37 pm »

Ran heard Richie's barreling movement and dodged out of the way of him.

"See, I told you he'd catch up." She then noticed a small black dog like Pokemon by her side, tapping a Pokeball to it's head and catching it.

"You'll be known as Shikamaru." She chuckled before getting back to her feet and lightly jogging trying to keep up with Richie.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 10, 2014, 06:24:51 pm »

Ian looked ahead at Ran, who was a few steps ahead of him and Allison. When he turned to say something, he noticed Allison was staring at one of her poke balls. "Allison what's wrong? You've been staring at that pokeball for a good five minutes now. What's up?" Allison looked towards Ian.

"Oh it's nothing really. But I could almost swear that back when we were in the gym Carnivine tried to eat me." Allison looked back at the poke ball.

Ian raised an eyebrow. "Eat you? I don't think he's big enough to eat you." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Ian regretted them. He saw Allison look at him, fire in her eyes.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Allison said quietly. Before he can explain the true meaning of his words, Ian found himself on the ground, Allison on top of him. Ian raised his arms in defense as Allison threw a weak excuse of a barrage of fists.

"Come on! Allison knock it off! You know what I mean!" With little effort on his part, Ian sat up and threw Allison backwards onto the ground. "Now come on, Ran won't wait forever." He stood up and dusted off his jacket and pants. He turned around and helped Allison up, who proceeded to dust off her clothes too. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something run past him and towards Ran, who moved out of the way. "Good call, Ran."
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 11, 2014, 03:30:52 pm »

Donovan reached the Eterna City Gym and quickly won.  His next stop was Oreburgh, then he'd be head towards Canalave.  As he walked down the path, somebody blocked his way - Cyrus.

"So when were you going to tell me you are from another world" Cyrus said.

"You figured out what you are?"

"Yes.  It doesn't deter me from my goals though.  I will destroy this world and then I will turn my sights to your world as well."

"Ha, how are you going to even touch my world.  I'm a real man and you are a robot, both physically and mentally.  At least the other A.Is have some form of emotion that sets them apart, but you were most likely very easy to program!" Donovan laughed.

"When I am a god, that won't matter."

"There are safeguards preventing things from this world going outside of it" Donovan told Cyrus "You won't be able to leave without atomising yourself and even the powers of Dialga and Palkia can't leave either."

"I'll shut down the safeguards."

"You can only do that from the outside and at this point, nobody can even leave the game.  There was an announcement that said the game is being fixed from bugs and such."

"The Multitude..." Cyrus grinned "I've encountered it.  It will rip through this world and break the seal!"

"So you are planning on hitching a ride with that thing, allowing you to bring Dialga and Palkia to the real world so you can be a god?"

"Correct."

"You'll lose before then.  You lose in Pokémon Platinum and you'll lose here too.  There are around ten players in this game with the skills to beat NPCs like yourself."

"I'm no longer simply an NPC!" Cyrus exclaimed "I am aware now and I have many plans within plans beyond the plots of games!"

"I assume you no longer wish to have an alliance since you've decided to mess with my world.  In which case, be prepared to die.  I have no qualms killing an A.I and that is what you are.  I won't kill a human, but you do not fit into those perameters."

"It matter, you'll be dead soon!" Cyrus glared at Donovan and held his hand into the hair, grabbing onto the rope ladder from a helicopter and took off.

+++

Aryeh and Allana climbed onto Staraptor and it took off into the air, grabbing Mars with its claws as the third 'passenger'.  It took flight into the air and soared across the Sinnoh skies swiftly.  It took longer than the game, but it was still fast.  Staraptor's claws held Mars tightly while the other two hung onto its back as its wings spread to ride the wind.  Soon enough, they reached Jubilife City once again and landed.

"Ok, so the next place to go is Route 218 to Canalve City" said Aryeh "After we win the Gym there, we can head back to Solaceon and up towards Celestic Town."

"Do we take a detour at Iron Island to train?" asked Allana.

"We could, but I think our best bet is to make sure we are in Celestic soon to lay the trap for Donovan and get what he knows" answered Mars.

"Wait, Route 218 requires the HM for Surf and we don't have it" realised Aryeh "We need to get it so we can get across Route 218."

"I'll see if I can access Galactic resources" said Mars "There is a Galactic communication channel hidden in Jubilife that went up recently."

"Yes, if they have the HM we can use it to get across" Allana smiled "So you get that Mars and we'll wait."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2014, 05:45:18 pm »

((Kinfin says it's ok to double post this cos it gets the announcement part of it done.  So yeah guys read this post, it's important))

While Mars was doing business, Aryeh and Allana started training on the half of Route 218 before the water part.

"This is great, just relaxing and training some Pokémon" Aryeh observed.

"Training isn't relaxing, it's a tough experience!" Allana said.

"Only if you try to hard.  You gotta go with the flow and enjoy Pokémon" said Aryeh.

Suddenly rising out of the ground, a familiar entity.

"Uh oh!" Allana yelled "Watch out!"

Aryeh ducked as an energy blast came his way, narrowly avoiding him.

"How do we beat this thing now?!" Aryeh shouted.

Meanwhile, at Floaroma Town, Donovan had just finished healing his Pokémon.  Out of the ground in front of him, the Multitude rose!  The Multitude can replicate itself meaning there can be more than one at once and it was facing both the Aryeh and Allana team and Donovan at the same time.

"Absorbtion commencing.  Nothing can stop the Multitude" the Multitude said.

"We'll see about that" Donovan growled "You won't mess up my plan too soon. Tell 79 he's a prick!"

Donovan took out a small device from his inner pocket.  It was a device that could jumble code.

"You don't think I cheated my way into this world without gear that could take out glitchy messes.  I'm prepared for everything to make sure my version of the virtual world is superior!" Donovan exclaimed, pressing a button on the device.

The Multitude facing Donovan began to shake and glitch out uncontrollaby, fading in and out of existence.  The one facing Aryeh and Allana then started to do the same.

"It's glitching out" said Aryeh "Quickly, let's attack it!"

Aryeh and Allana commanded their Pokémon to strike the Multitude with non contact moves, the energies colliding with it.

"Out of control!  Cannot take multiple attacks!" the Multitude beeped in a creepy way "Requiring recharge-"

"No" Donovan grinned "I'm taking you out for good."

Donovan turned the settings on his device up. The Multitude screamed in a way only a robotic thing could.  It glitched in and out rapidly, before fizzling out.

"I think it's dead" said Allana "That wasn't natural."

"I think somebody else was affecting it" Aryeh said "Like it's code was being messed with.  It's the first thing in this virtual world that has looked virtual and not lifelike."

A large beeping came from the sky, followed by an announcement whistle.

"Attention Players" said the voice from above "Some of the anomalies detected have vanished on their own somehow.  We will continue to make sure that they do not return in addition to fixing additional bugs.  Exits are still sealed for player safety and still located in the Hall of Fame.  Please continue to enjoy the game and make note of any bug you may encounter.  Thank you."

The bell chimed again, signalling the end of the announcement.

"So it wasn't the programmers who got rid of the Multitude" said Allana "That means somebody else was able to strike it down."

"Yeah, hopefully that means it is we can rest easy and enjoy the game without it coming back." said Aryeh.

"I don't know if it's gone for good, but for now I reckon it's fine" smiled Allana "That thing was resourceful though, it could repair."

"If it does, it won't be for a while.  The other players likely heard the announcement and that means if they have seen the Multitude, they'll rest easy too."

Meanwhile Donovan continued down to Oreburgh.  He had removed one obstacle.  The next obstacle would be the next glitch he wanted to deal with - Allana and Mars.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2014, 10:42:07 pm »

Ricky lowered his eyes, seeing Shelby caused his frown to flip almost instantly, "Shelby!" He cried, rushing in front of her then falling to his knees and seemingly slamming his forehead into the sidewalk in a sort of bowing manner, even Drapion did the same, "I'm really sorry, Shelby! I don't know what I was thinking when I said that about such good people!"

+++

"Oh! Ran and Ian, too!" Richie said in between breaths, slowing down his pace a bit, but retaining a steady jog, "I'm sorry 'bout th' runnin', I got kinda tired of bein' behind so I started Zurg-rushin' the gyms!"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: March 13, 2014, 01:25:17 am »

Shelby seemed unsure of how to react to Ricky's proclamation of apology, instead staring at him with an awkward smile.

"Um, it's okay Ricky, really, I'm not mad... I mean, I was irritated, but I forgive you. But please, let's get you up off the ground, I-"

She was cut off by the announcement. "Does that mean...?" A look of hope spread across her face. Was Multitude really out of the way? Sure, we still need to keep moving, but knowing I'm not constantly at threat of dying helps.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2014, 12:14:44 pm »

Mars returned to Aryeh and Allana with a shiny disc for HM Surf.

"This means we can get to Canalave right away!" Aryeh cheered.

"Yes.  I also heard an announcement.  Now that I'm aware of the virtual world, it makes sense" Mars said.

"You took the right pill and are aware of the matrix" said Aryeh "I'm the pill."

The group put the HM on applicable Pokémon and surfed along Route 218 before finally entering Canalave City.

"Should we enter the Gym?" asked Allana.

"That sounds good to me" said Aryeh "What are you gonna do Mars?"

"Until I'm expected at Lake Verity, I don't really have much to do.  Maybe I'll go explore the city some.  I want to enjoy this world some more and show that it's worth saving because Cyrus was wrong" Mars smiled.

"Indeed.  The Pokémon World is already the ideal world.  Well besides the odd Criminal Syndicate anyway" laughed Aryeh.

+++

Donovan got to Oreburgh and entered the Gym.  He dispatched the Gym Leader and got the required Badge.  Next stop was to head towards Canalave himself.  By the time he would get there, his opponents would already be gone but he could hopefully ambush them in Celestic Town.  Then he would have to deal with Cyrus and protect Earth from the emotionless sociopath.

His communication device began to ring.  He looked at it and it said 'unknown'.  That meant it wasn't the girl who asked him to find her friend.  It was somebody else.  Donovan picked it up.

"Looks like you offed my little friend" laughed a voice.

"79.  I was wondering when you would make yourself known" Donovan replied.

"I'm always watching Donovan.  In a few days, the Multitude will be back new and improved.  Your toys won't be able to disarm it again."

"I knew that you made that thing.  A replicating virus that absorbs things.  It's like an updated version of the one you developed for my company."

"While I regret working for you and assisting with corporate sabotage, I do like reusing my old work and tweaking it" explained 79 "I take the virus and make it fit in that craphole you call a virtual world."

"Ah, so this is about your weird code of ethics" Donovan laughed a little "I understand now.  You go to these extremes for something like that.  I knew I sacked your ass for a reason, you really are crazy!"

"You are crazy too for trying to take the virtual world technology.  It just means I'll bury you along with the creators of this and anybody else in my way!"

"I understand the applications for this technology in the real world.  I thought a computer guy like you would get that but it seems your psychosis meant that you instead try to halt progress."

"This is all wrong!" 79 hissed "Artificial Intelligences are going too far.  Writing mindless codes and whatever is all fun and games but when you start playing god, that's when I have to stop it!"

"You've hidden behind a computer screen, wrecking lives as some kind of twisted hacktivist and thinking you can tell people what to do.  If anybody has a god complex, it's you, 79" Donovan told him.

"I'll give one more chance to not make an enemy of me, Donovan" said 79 "I called you because I wanted to give you a chance.  That maybe you'd see that firing me was a mistake and that my decisions were the right one.  If you aren't with me, you are against me and I will destroy every living thing in this world."

"You'd go as far as to kill real people.  A.Is are one thing, but there are humans in this game.  You are a monster and I won't support you."

"Then you will die.  I have more than just the Multitude to throw at you.  I may hate the virtual world but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in how it works.  I got through to your coms device and that's just the tip of the iceberg.  I'm the best hacker in the world and there are more tricks up my sleeve.  You and the other people in this game best beware."

"You are a tiny man" replied Donovan "When I leave this game, I will come after you and you will rue the day you messed with me."

"You won't leave this game, Donovan.  I'll make sure of that." 79 said and then he hung up.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: March 14, 2014, 07:45:23 pm »

Ricky smiled as Shelby helped him to his feet, "The disturbance... Is just gone? Just like that?" He helped Drapion up, "I wonder what happened."

"Did you already beat the gym?" He asked Shelby.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: March 14, 2014, 08:05:48 pm »

"I don't know. All I do know is that I won't miss it." Shelby chuckled. "Nah, I hit another rough moment and decided to take a quick breather." She quickly looked a bit more grim. Remembering the nightmares wasn't something she was ready to do. What she'd gone through so far was changing her, and it was starting to show more and more. She sighed, looking back towards the ocean.

"It seems like it's been a long time since I got here." She was absent minded for a moment before she looked back up. "I guess I should take on the gym, huh?" She smiled. She didn't want Daichi worrying about her- she knew he'd seen what happened, and she didn't want him to know how much it had scarred her.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 14, 2014, 08:18:11 pm »

"That's... strange... I highly doubt something like that could just be taken out easily. I wonder if somebody on the outside..." Daichi was mumbling. He knew a lot about coding from his father, and this didn't sit with him well.

"..! Oh, right. The Gym. Yeah. We should go there now."
_________

Between Riley and Y, many Galactic Grunts Crumbled. After a good half hour of tough battling, eventually, they were cleared out.

"I wonder why they were even here?" Y said once the last of them retreated.

"Not sure. Thanks for that though. This is a training ground for many many trainers, so having a group like that running around isn't good for anyone. Hey, I wanna thank you. Take these. One's for your Roselia, the other two, well, I'm sure you'll take care of them."

Riley handed Y a Shiny Stone, a Jar of Metal Coat, and a Pokemon Egg. While Y didn't have room in his team for the egg Pokemon, he figured he'd find a good home for it somewhere. Y got back on the boat and headed back to Canalave, changing back to himself on the way. All the battling had gotten the suit a bit sweaty. When he arrived at the docks, he was right next to the gym, and contemplated going in now or resting up a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: March 14, 2014, 08:31:25 pm »

Shelby turned to face the Gym, but when she heard the horn of the boat, she jumped. She saw Dylan get off of the ship, and was legitimately surprised he'd caught up to her. She didn't want him to see her. She was sure that he was upset with her for ditching him like that, for any reason. Shelby ran off, into the Gym, without another word.

She more or less dashed through the Gym, Cochise at her side. He quickly evolved into a Rapidash from the influx of experience. She got to Byron quickly, the flaming horse next to her.

"You really want to do this?" She smirked.

"I'm not just gonna give you the badge, lass!" He laughed, sending out his Magneton. Cochise stepped forward, using Flame Wheel and taking it out swiftly. She then switched to Cheeto, and had him use Earthquake on the Steelix Byron sent out. It hung on and used Ice Fang.

"Dammit! I forgot your Steelix knew that move..." Shelby grimaced. "Hang in there, Cheeto!" The Torterra hung on by the skin of its teeth, and took the Steelix out with another Earthquake. "No point switching now, buddy."

Out came Bastiodon, and Shelby commanded Cheeto to use Earthquake again. Bastiodon was weakened, but still up, and used Stone Edge to finish off Cheeto. After Cheeto fainted, Shelby sent Cochise back out, and he used Flame Wheel, fainting Bastiodon and netting her the badge. She accepted it, winking at Byron before heading out of the gym.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »

When Dylan noticed Shelby leaving the gym and ducked aside as she walked out. He figured she didn't want to see him. It was at that point that Dylan ran into Daichi.

"Hey, how's it going?" Daichi said in a whisper when he saw Dylan was hiding, making Dylan jump. "Haven't seen you in a while. How's it goin?"

"Eh... fine I guess. Just sorta trying to stay out of people's ways I guess."

"If this is about her splitting off from you, she's not mad or anything. She has her reasons is all. I'm sure she'd explain it to you if spoke to her again."

"Yeah... hey, you want these?" Dylan offered Daichi the egg and Metal Coat "I don't need 'em."

"Sure. Thanks. Hey, you know what'll put a zing in your step again, how about a blast from the past with us teaming up in this Gym. I'm staying in this town for a little extra time anyway. I'll use that as an excuse with Shelby, and when she walks away, you and I can rock house." Daichi actually wasn't confident in his team for this gym, so he would really appreciate the help. When Dylan agreed, Daichi walked into the open.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 17, 2014, 10:19:49 am »

Realizing they were falling too far behind the others, Allison, Ian, Ran and Richie decided to sprint the rest of the way to Veilstone City. They took short breaks, occasionally stopping to catch their breath. They reached the city's gym, passing the obstacles and defeating Maylene's trainers. After a lot of swears and some bickering, the group found the path leading to Maylene. One by one, they challenged Maylene and defeated her, earning the group their fourth badge. They weren't done yet, however. They ran out of the gym and left the city, heading for Hearthkme City, only stopping at the Lost Tower so Ian could catch a Duskull. They sprinted towards the gym, again stopping to catch their breath outside the gym. They finally entered the gym, beating Fantina's trainers and eventually beat Fantina herself. They exited the gym, only for Allison to fall to her knees.

"No more running." She said, shaking her head. "I think my legs will fall off if I move another step." Ian stood there and rolled his eyes.

"We can't stop here. And we can't just leave you here." Ian turned to ask what Ran and Richie wanted to do next, when Allison jumped onto his back.

"Than I guess you'll have to carry me." Allison said, smiling.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
  Print  

Jump to: