Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 06:58:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8887 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2014, 03:20:59 pm »

The strange glowing thing's attack had weakened Aryeh a fair bit, but he felt his energy start to flow back to him.  He figured the attack from whatever that thing was only had a temporary effect.  However, he didn't want to feel that way again.  He noticed as Michael unloaded a bunch of attacks on the entity and start to run away.  Most of the attacks did nothing, but then Aryeh noticed something.

"Electric" Aryeh gasped "That Spark from the Luxio hurt it!"

Aryeh threw his Pokéball into the air and sent out his Rotom.  It wasn't as tough as his other Pokémon but it didn't seem like levels matter as that entity was not a Pokémon.  Aryeh commanded it to use Thundershock.

"Shields incapable against electrical attacks" the being said in a robotic tone; it was definitely not like a living thing.

"Keep at it Rotom!" Aryeh shouted.

Rotom unleashed a barrage of Thundershocks at the being.

"Must regroup to create safeguards" the being said to itself before descending into the ground and fading out of existence.

"What the frik was that" Aryeh said "Something is off here.  Something is really suspicious."

Aryeh noticed that Michael had run off with his Pokémon.  His fellow human was safe then and he'd see to him later perhaps, when he less angry.  Aryeh wanted to investigate what that thing was, but part of him was too scared.  Perhaps he'd take his mind off of things and continue on.  The Eterna Gym was close and he rushed to it, hoping to keep busy with something else.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: