Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 03:15:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Into Their World AU

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Into Their World AU  (Read 8934 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2014, 04:05:38 pm »

"Oh dear," Ricky sighed, picking up Shelby, "I've known you but for a moment, but I'm learning so much about you... Even your unsightly mannerisms such as this." Ricky chuckled, then turned to Dylan, she probably just needs to rest in some shade, keep her company, please, I'll be right back."

Ricky smiled then left Shelby under a tree, he called Grotle back and left Amity Square, "I can spare a few coins for supplies, right?"

+++

Richie exited the Pokemon Center, letting out Prinplup to walk beside him, "How d'ya feel, Prinplup? That Dylan guy's tough... I didn't expect that, t'say th' least..." He pat Prinplup on the head then smiled, "Welp, I won't be losin' anymore! But first, let's relax in Amity Square, they allow starters like you in so we're fine."

"Puri!" Prinplup squawked in joy.

Richie continued around the corner of the center, he stopped when he saw the blue-haired man in the scarf, "Hey, you were around Mt. Coronet awhile ago, weren't ya?"

Ricky stopped and glared venomously at Richie, "Excuse me? I don't believe I'm wearing a sign that says, 'fucktards, please yap and bitch in my general direction'. Get out of my way." Ricky shoved Richie into the wall of the Pokemon Center, knocking the wind from his lungs for a second. Ricky proceeded on his way, entering the Pokemart, greeting the sales clerk with a smile full of vigor, even giving him a hug.

Richie gasped for air, now breathing heavily, "What? What? Why did he do that? What'd I do?!" Richie tightly tugged on his hair, "I've only been here a day... Did I already piss someone off that badly..?"

Prinplup squawked angrily, spitting at the ground, but Ricky ignored him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:07:51 pm by REECHEE-aniki » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: