Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:16:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Into Their World AU: Quote Montage, Saga List, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Into Their World AU: Quote Montage, Saga List, etc.  (Read 548 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:44 pm »

Like previous Into Their World renditions, this thread will be used to save notable events, sagas, etc. within it.

Saga List

Quote Montage Project
Action
Quote from: Michael
"HOLY fuckIN'!!" Michael screamed backing up and fumbling with his pokeballs as Chim Chim jumped in front of him. "Go Sparky, Crackers, Horn, Mr. Fish!!! Chim Chim Ember! Sparky Spark!, Crackers Water Pulse! Horn Bullet Seed! Mr. Fish grab him!"
Comedy
Quote from: Dylan
Dylan made way to the only place in Hearthome he knew everyone would go...

"Everybody loves Poffins! I'm sure everybody will be here at some point."
Quote from: Dylan
Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Drama
Quote from: Richie
"My rival!" Richie spat, "You're my rival, now! Rival battles are as pure as the driven snow!"
Danger

Murder
Quote from: Ran
I could just do away with her now, but she's met someone else already. Besides, there'd be too much time for me to be caught before the test is over and she'd be released.
Quote from: Michael
"Sorry I have nothing against you I am just in a rush to go see what happens if a Gyarados eats a certain Beta Tester."
Suspense
Quote from: Ran
"I'm actually from the Kanto Region..."

Romance?

Miscellaneous
Quote from: Richie's Catch Phrase
"Don't be so quick!"
Quote from: Ricky
"Are you confessing your love to me?"

Gallery
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:30:46 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 03:51:32 pm »

Extras
Characters
=Shelby=

=Dylan=

=Ran=

=Aryeh=

=Donovan=

=Ian=

=Richie=

=Michael=

Theme Songs
*Note: Theme Songs can be assigned to certain characters.
**Note: If you want to assign a Theme Song, PM me the song and the character and I will post it here.

Character Pokemon
=Shelby=

=Dylan=

=Ran=

=Aryeh=

=Donovan=

=Ian=

=Richie=

=Michael=

=Allana=

=Ricky=

=Alison=

=Daichi=

Trivia
  • Shelby was the first character to have a full team of six Pokemon
  • Shelby is the only character to own a Grotle who does not also own a Poison-type Pokemon
  • Aryeh was the first character to own an "Only One" Pokemon; with Rotom
  • Dylan is the only character to own a Monferno who does not also own a Gyarados and a Gligar
  • Allana is the only main character not to own, or have owned, Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup, though, this is due to her circumstance as an NPC
  • Dylan is the only character to own a Dragon-type Pokemon; with Gabite
  • Shelby's personality seems to change drastically depending on her current partner; hostile with Ran, indifferent with Ian or Richie, flustered with Dylan, friendly with Michael, and jovial with Ricky
  • Richie, Allana, and Donovan are the only characters to have lost a battle thus far; against Dylan, Aryeh, and Mars, respectively.  Donovan later lost again to Aryeh. Ricky was also shown to have lost to Richie
  • Monferno is the only Pokemon Donovan owns that is not a Flying-type Pokemon; the others being Tropius, Gyarados, and Gligar
  • Aryeh and Allana are the first characters to have fully evolved Pokemon, at the same time no less; with Gengar and Alakazam, respectively.  Aryeh is the first to have a fully evolved entire team of 6.
  • Currently, though not all fully evolved, all of the First Generation basic trade Pokemon are owned; Aryeh with Gastly, Allana and Shelby with Abra, and Richie with Geodude and Machop
  • Ricky's Drapion was revealed to be Jolly Natured, most notably by its bursts of laughter as well as Fantina's observation in their battle
  • No character who own has owned a Piplup has a full team of six
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:06:52 pm by Supergirl » Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 03:58:12 pm »

Allana is still one of my main characters, whose role will grow as the story progresses Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 12:35:58 pm »

[Updated with teams an trivia]
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 03:28:51 pm »

Allison and Daichi have been added. Daichi's Cranidos breaks Richie being the only person with a Rock Type.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 05:45:28 pm »

We're currently adding quotes to the quote list- please suggest quotes that would fit into any of the sections so we can flesh the topic out. Also, pick a theme song! We're trying to get everyone a theme.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:11:08 pm »

Current Update:
  • Team: Donovan(Gligar)
  • Team: Michael(Gligar)
  • Sprite fixes
  • Trivia Updates and new trivia
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 03:43:18 pm »

Daichi doesn't have prinplup yet. It's an overleveled piplup. Also, i fully intend on kallen being a sandy wormadam soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 04:45:36 pm »

Of the characters who have owned starter Pokemon, there are no characters to have fully-evolved their Chimchar yet
Donovan evolved Monferno into Infernape a little while ago
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 05:58:10 pm »

Donovan evolved Monferno into Infernape a little while ago
Oh, my bad, I thought you were changing the teams for your characters
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 06:02:22 pm »

Oh, my bad, I thought you were changing the teams for your characters
I was sometimes but I noticed today that had been added to the trivia even though Infernape had evolved a couple days ago and didn't see that in the trivia back then Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 12:34:36 am »

Sorry about the hold up on the updates guys, my phone was buggin' out this weekend but now I got it good.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: