Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 02:01:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hello There

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello There  (Read 625 times)
NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:04:54 pm »

Hey guys, NintendoLver from PPN and a couple dozen posts on evionet...  Found Ludicom after going through an old e-mail address and seeing a recent one from Evionet saying I earned an award lol.  Just saying hi and hope to join in the fun, had to add an extra r to my name because I think I accidentally sent my registration to a different e-mail and didn't know what to do... oops   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 09:12:10 pm »

Hello! I'm not sure if we've met before, but it's lovely to meet you now. I look forward to seeing you around! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 09:34:30 pm »

Thanks for the warm welcome Smiley I doubt anyone will remember me, considering I haven't posted anywhere in about considering it's been a little over a year since I've posted anything :p My name was Azelf Waffles for a little while, should that help at all.
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:36:09 pm »

Oh, yeah, I remember you. Well, welcome back. :3
Report Spam   Logged

RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 01:27:49 am »

Thanks for the warm welcome Smiley I doubt anyone will remember me, considering I haven't posted anywhere in about considering it's been a little over a year since I've posted anything :p My name was Azelf Waffles for a little while, should that help at all.
I definitely do remember you. You were connected all the time on PPN, and so was I Smiley
It's good seeing you, how has life been treating you?
Report Spam   Logged
NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 03:54:44 am »

Yeah I was really into it haha, really were good times.  Life's been great!  A lot has changed since the last time I've posted in any of these forums.  How have you been?
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 06:34:14 am »

welcome! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 01:51:56 pm »

Yeah I was really into it haha, really were good times.  Life's been great!  A lot has changed since the last time I've posted in any of these forums.  How have you been?
I'm doing great, I'm in Vancouver right now until August, working for EA as an intern.
It's raining like hell right now so I'm gaming...
Report Spam   Logged
NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 01:12:48 pm »

Hello Supergirl!

Glad to know you're doing well! The rain sounds nice, wish it was raining more here.
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »

Hello Supergirl!

Glad to know you're doing well! The rain sounds nice, wish it was raining more here.
Supergirl is NeonRiderAryeh.

Me, you probably don't know me. I am a simple Kinfin.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 05:11:50 pm »

Supergirl is NeonRiderAryeh.
I'm really Kara Zor-El, the last daughter of Krypton  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 05:25:47 pm »

I'm really Kara Zor-El, the last daughter of Krypton  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Wasn't Mala also Kryptionian?
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: