Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 02:20:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

When did YOU choose to be a furry??

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: When did YOU choose to be a furry??  (Read 1604 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:16:05 pm »

Just like Daniel did, I felt guilty being a straight white male and because of my persecution complex, I decided I needed to be part of a minority but not like a real minority cos that's too hard, just one persecuted enough for me to complain about it on the internet if somebody makes fun.  Thus I became a furry, but not like a real furry.  If I see anything furry related I get creeped out but srsly guys I am one and I'm going to mention it on skype every three seconds to remind you of it.  If you tell me to stop I'm gonna get real mad, rage-quit and block you from everything while I let my horrible parents continue their devil worshiping without doing anything about it while removing the friends who wanted to be supportive.  Totally a furry you guys.  Starfox for the win man, but not like the popular ones.  The low rated ones yeah *hipster*. Also I like Star Wars but I don't like R2D2 and prefer the expanded Universe to the films even though the only expanded universe stuff I've played are the video games and I ignore all the books, comics and stuff.  So basically I'm just like Daniel now.

wait, what happened to daniel? ._.
short answer: we try to be nice but he can never take a joke, we told him to stop being such a baby and he stopped talking to aryeh. he stopped talking to meéremoved me after something unrelated but similar. oh ya and he left the site because people making furry jokes.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: