Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 04:10:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

When did YOU choose to be a furry??

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: When did YOU choose to be a furry??  (Read 1613 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 05:46:25 am »

i just read this and uh
this bolded bit is racist as shit what the fuck
He doesn't mean it racially, he's just having difficulty explaining how this prank made him feel, and since the nice time he tried he was given heck for having a hard time finding words, he's not too inclined to try again.

From what I can collect, he feels uncomfortable because it feels like a furry site now. While he doesn't mind furries, he says he wouldn't go out of his way to join a furry website because he isn't a furry. He has a tendency to take jokes too seriously, especially when he's teased further when he tries to explain why it bothers him.

What I'm trying to say is, I think you guys have scared off someone who has been an active member.

And this isn't just about Kinfin. You've scared the shit out of Miku, and deeply offended Daniel too. I'm not saying these people are completely in the right, but I do think that, as our friends, we should respect them. Otherwise we're just going to end up killing out own forum. We need all the active members we can get. Does it look like we have people who are disposable at this point?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:00:36 am by Kida Darklouds » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: