Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:50:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

When did YOU choose to be a furry??

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: When did YOU choose to be a furry??  (Read 1521 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 10:00:55 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 10:12:01 pm »

http://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/91/57/9157f61b16b28d1d709bb820b0c9f13d.gif?3677858

somethings wrong with it so it cant be uploaded elsewhere :c

The very nature of it!
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 11:47:56 pm »

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
i just read this and uh
this bolded bit is racist as shit what the fuck
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 11:59:54 pm »

i just read this and uh
>mfw I realized what he was implying

Report Spam   Logged

RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 12:10:28 am »

It's not a choice. I was born this way.
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 05:46:25 am »

i just read this and uh
He doesn't mean it racially, he's just having difficulty explaining how this prank made him feel, and since the nice time he tried he was given heck for having a hard time finding words, he's not too inclined to try again.

From what I can collect, he feels uncomfortable because it feels like a furry site now. While he doesn't mind furries, he says he wouldn't go out of his way to join a furry website because he isn't a furry. He has a tendency to take jokes too seriously, especially when he's teased further when he tries to explain why it bothers him.

What I'm trying to say is, I think you guys have scared off someone who has been an active member.

And this isn't just about Kinfin. You've scared the shit out of Miku, and deeply offended Daniel too. I'm not saying these people are completely in the right, but I do think that, as our friends, we should respect them. Otherwise we're just going to end up killing out own forum. We need all the active members we can get. Does it look like we have people who are disposable at this point?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:00:36 am by Kida Darklouds » Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 06:04:35 am »

I'm sorry I forgot that steel was muslim which makes it racist. But anyone of any ethnicity can be a terrorist you know. Besides, when you're on the internet, you're not always seeing people's race, and honestly, steel's religion isn't that important. He's a human being first and a muslim second and I apologize if that's offensive.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 06:45:42 am »

but it's not really a furry site now, it's an april fools joke that will change back.  There is no reason to feel uncomfortable because it's just pretending for a little bit.  I get freaked out a bit by it too but I found it funny after I realised what it was.  Why would somebody think this was real, on april 1st no less? xD  also Daniel is offended by everything and wasn't going to come back here anyway because he didn't like anyone.  He spent forever complaining about the site and how it wasn't fun anymore.  I don't think Miku was gonna come back either, so I don't think it scared them off; because they had left anyway.  But yeah guys let's just change this back since it's the 2nd now.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 07:50:08 am »

He doesn't mean it racially, he's just having difficulty explaining how this prank made him feel, and since the nice time he tried he was given heck for having a hard time finding words, he's not too inclined to try again.

From what I can collect, he feels uncomfortable because it feels like a furry site now. While he doesn't mind furries, he says he wouldn't go out of his way to join a furry website because he isn't a furry. He has a tendency to take jokes too seriously, especially when he's teased further when he tries to explain why it bothers him.

What I'm trying to say is, I think you guys have scared off someone who has been an active member.

And this isn't just about Kinfin. You've scared the shit out of Miku, and deeply offended Daniel too. I'm not saying these people are completely in the right, but I do think that, as our friends, we should respect them. Otherwise we're just going to end up killing out own forum. We need all the active members we can get. Does it look like we have people who are disposable at this point?
i actually i talked to miku, she found it hilarous.
daniel is offended by everything. He found it funny until he found out loom was involved, actually.
The fact that it shocked people and actually brings much needed activity was a bonus. I can't fix the site now, I will when I get home.
And if Kinfin can't laugh at it, I can't do anything about it, its not my fault if he cant find things funny or whatever, i understand that. But like he kinda kept nagging me before the day was over.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:55:38 pm by Tony Longclaw » Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 09:21:51 am »

i actually i talked to miku, she found it hilarous.
daniel is offended by everything. He found it funny until he found out loom was involved, actually.
The fact that it shocked people and actually brings much needed activity was. I can't fix the site now, I will when I get home.
And if Kinfin can't laugh at it, I can't do anything about it, its not my fault if he cant find things funny or whatever, i understand that. But like he kinda kept nagging me before the day was over.
How do you talk to miku?! D:
Report Spam   Logged

RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2014, 10:51:31 am »

What the hell guys, so much drama for nothing.
I actually like the look.
And as for Daniel, he needs to learn what criticism is. Or to respond to it in a more mature way. I mean, this thing has been going on forever, I left the Skype group like 6 months ago and he was always leaving the conversation whenever we would say anything he didn't agree with. This takes it to the extreme, but I'll be honest I had a good laugh thanks to Aryeh's post.
And about Miku, I talked to her on Facebook few days ago, we talked for like 2 hours about super interesting philosophical and scientific stuff. I just think she's not really into the whole forum stuff anymore, and truthfully I'm not either. I connect everyday hoping to be part of great discussions because I don't feel like talking about my day over and over again.
Report Spam   Logged
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 12:55:01 pm »

How do you talk to miku?! D:
facebook
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 02:27:07 pm »

What the hell guys, so much drama for nothing.
I actually like the look.
And as for Daniel, he needs to learn what criticism is. Or to respond to it in a more mature way. I mean, this thing has been going on forever, I left the Skype group like 6 months ago and he was always leaving the conversation whenever we would say anything he didn't agree with. This takes it to the extreme, but I'll be honest I had a good laugh thanks to Aryeh's post.
yeah no reason for people to get annoyed over a harmless april 1st thing, people only know true peace once they can laugh at themselves and others harmlessly, that's why comedians are so well rounded Tongue
and yeah Daniel rage-quit about pretty much everything and it got very unreasonable.  Thanks for liking my post Tongue   I'm not usually that harsh, but I had to be honest there about that after hearing how Daniel reacted to to things because what I said was pretty much true :/  He steered every single conversation to furryness and if he couldn't then he'd just start talking about it anyway ¬_¬
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 02:59:04 pm »

facebook
Tell her to read her messages, I wish to stay in touch with her ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 03:31:43 pm »

I feel disrespected. Firstly, at first I didn't know it was a prank. April Fools day always catches me by surprise and it's my least favorite/most hated holiday, so I thought steel randomly decided to overhaul the place. Secondly, the joke should be dead by now anyway. It was clearly a shock value prank that in my opinion, should have been undone by noon that day, and I still feel uncomfortable since it's still going on. Third, I find it appalling that the life of a joke is more important that people's feelings to you guys. I'm in a state of severe discomfort and Daniel was legitimately offended. At that point, dragging the joke on is just being a dick to us. Seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: