Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:38:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

When did YOU choose to be a furry??

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: When did YOU choose to be a furry??  (Read 1519 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2014, 03:43:19 pm »

I feel disrespected. Firstly, at first I didn't know it was a prank. April Fools day always catches me by surprise and it's my least favorite/most hated holiday, so I thought steel randomly decided to overhaul the place. Secondly, the joke should be dead by now anyway. It was clearly a shock value prank that in my opinion, should have been undone by noon that day, and I still feel uncomfortable since it's still going on. Third, I find it appalling that the life of a joke is more important that people's feelings to you guys. I'm in a state of severe discomfort and Daniel was legitimately offended. At that point, dragging the joke on is just being a dick to us. Seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 03:55:30 pm »

I feel disrespected. Firstly, at first I didn't know it was a prank. April Fools day always catches me by surprise and it's my least favorite/most hated holiday, so I thought steel randomly decided to overhaul the place. Secondly, the joke should be dead by now anyway. It was clearly a shock value prank that in my opinion, should have been undone by noon that day, and I still feel uncomfortable since it's still going on. Third, I find it appalling that the life of a joke is more important that people's feelings to you guys. I'm in a state of severe discomfort and Daniel was legitimately offended. At that point, dragging the joke on is just being a dick to us. Seriously.
I'm actually fixing it now, and another thing Daniel being used as defence doesn't count. He loved until he found out loom was involved. He had a personal reason for it, so your kinda the only one who didnt initially find it funny.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 04:27:49 pm »

Kinfin, I'm sure that it wasn't meant to disrespect you, Zohaib didn't know you wouldn't notice it was April 1st and figured people would get the joke.  He's removing it now anyway.  Let's all be friends here guys.

and yeah guys, from what I heard, Daniel found it funny when he thought it was just Zohaib's idea but when he heard Loomy was involved, he got mad because he has this unreasonable dislike of everything Loomy does.  Though he doesn't really like anyone it seems, he's complained about pretty much everybody here multiple times.  It got pretty annoying having to defend people every time Daniel moaned about them -_- so yeah I don't think he'll be back since he spent all his time moaning about us.  It's a shame cos I wanted really badly for the old nicer Daniel to come back but he got mean.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 04:49:05 pm »

Kinfin, I'm sure that it wasn't meant to disrespect you, Zohaib didn't know you wouldn't notice it was April 1st and figured people would get the joke.  He's removing it now anyway.  Let's all be friends here guys.

and yeah guys, from what I heard, Daniel found it funny when he thought it was just Zohaib's idea but when he heard Loomy was involved, he got mad because he has this unreasonable dislike of everything Loomy does.  Though he doesn't really like anyone it seems, he's complained about pretty much everybody here multiple times.  It got pretty annoying having to defend people every time Daniel moaned about them -_- so yeah I don't think he'll be back since he spent all his time moaning about us.  It's a shame cos I wanted really badly for the old nicer Daniel to come back but he got mean.
He's got nowhere to vent all that pent up teenage furry angst yo.
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2014, 11:05:36 pm »

what happened when i was gone
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2014, 11:07:16 pm »

what happened when i was gone
Steel made lcom into LudiPaw for an april fools joke. He made some peoples names some random furry name, the theme was made furry, kinfins autism made his rage, we laughed, was fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2014, 11:10:29 pm »

Steel made lcom into LudiPaw for an april fools joke. He made some peoples names some random furry name, the theme was made furry, kinfins autism made his rage, we laughed, was fun.
I saw that, but why did people leave.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16:57 pm »

I guess daniel gets offended by everything, hates loom, and makes every conversation about how much of a furry he is.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2014, 09:28:40 am »

nobody left because of it
they had already left weeks ago and kinfin was worried this would stop them coming back even though they already said they weren't planning on coming back.
if anything this little joke got a few more posts that day than we usually get Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2014, 10:14:14 am »

nobody left

Daniel left like months ago
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 10:18:47 am »

nobody left because of it
they had already left weeks ago and kinfin was worried this would stop them coming back even though they already said they weren't planning on coming back.
if anything this little joke got a few more posts that day than we usually get Tongue

It was pretty fun~

And Zohaib's changed some stuff after that when he was fixing everything.
So I'm quite happy.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2014, 11:51:59 pm »

lol rekt
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 06:34:17 am »

☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
☑ eREKTile dysfunction
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: