Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 12:56:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!  (Read 3109 times)
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 04:59:14 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 06:29:52 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 10:35:37 am »

Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 05:21:54 pm »

It has been confirmed that the epsiode of Pokémon Get☆TV that is due to air on June 15th is to feature a large scoop of the latest Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire information. As stated last month, the issue of CoroCoro, due out at the end of next week, promises to have new information as well so it is likely to be a repeat of that information. We'll post the information as soon as we get it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:07:01 am by The Arrow » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 11:00:10 am »

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Dianice. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as Huh?. Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Atom Groudon & Atom Kyogre and are said to be an atomic regression. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:07:10 am by The Arrow » Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 09:32:51 pm »

Tron Groudon and Tron Kyogre
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 12:18:28 pm »

Awesome new trailer

During today's Nintendo Digital Event at E3, Nintendo confirmed the details that were leaked in CoroCoro with a nice gameplay trailer. This trailer showcased Mega Sceptile, Swampert and various parts of Hoenn. The details for the Primal forms are confirmed in English as Primal Groudon, which is now Ground/Fire & Primal Kyogre. It also revealed the game will be out on November 21st 2014 in Japan & North America and November 28th 2014 in Europe. We'll bring the trailer as soon as humanly possible so keep checking back.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 01:32:29 pm »

Map of Hoenn

Slateport City... stoned Pikachu

awesome cave painting things, more background into the legends

Peeko confirmed? Shocked

Primal Groudon and Kyogre in-game
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2014, 02:45:55 pm »

This confirmed the information leaked by Japanese magazine CoroCoro, revealing that Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre will appear within the 3DS exclusives. The Pokémon Company International have shared details about the pair below:

“Primal Groudon is brimming with energy, which pours from its body as magma. The magma burns at such an extreme temperature that its body is always shimmering ruby red from the haze of its heat, giving off light in the darkness. Through Primal Reversion, Primal Groudon becomes much larger and adds Fire type to its Ground type, raising the power of Fire-type moves it can learn. Primal Reversion greatly boosts Primal Groudon’s Attack. Its Ability may get a boost during this epic transformation, too.

“Primal Kyogre, a Water-type Pokémon, is awash with energy that spills from its body as seawater. Its blue skin shines like a sapphire and is half-translucent like the sea. Primal Reversion greatly boosts Primal Kyogre’s Special Attack. Its Ability also seems to get a boost, although this information cannot yet be confirmed. Primal Kyogre is massive, growing to be more than twice Kyogre’s size.”

I think there will be new abilities with weather buffs lasting longer than the nerfed drizzle/drought
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2014, 04:16:30 pm »

Mega Sableye
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 07:43:50 am »

Sableye better retain Prankster when it mega evolves lol
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 07:18:26 am »

I just pre-ordered the limit edition Steelbook versions of the game that have the cool figures and game case.  I bought OR and two copies of AS because of my three team playthrough xP
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/pokemon-omega-ruby-steelbook/10991144.html
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-steelbook/10991143.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 08:07:03 am »

I just pre-ordered the limit edition Steelbook versions of the game that have the cool figures and game case.  I bought OR and two copies of AS because of my three team playthrough xP
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/pokemon-omega-ruby-steelbook/10991144.html
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-steelbook/10991143.html
Are those available to Americans? I've already got preorders of the basic game, but I think I might just want to get those sexy steelbook editions too x3
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 10:37:06 am »

Are those available to Americans? I've already got preorders of the basic game, but I think I might just want to get those sexy steelbook editions too x3
Just announced for UK at the moment but things could change in the coming weeks
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 02:15:33 pm »

Just preordered Omega Ruby Steelbook!

I'll probably get the Kyogre figure separate from the game, and wait a bit till it's cheaper. I can't really justify spending £80 on both at the minute...well maybe xP
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: