Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:48:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!  (Read 3069 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 03:41:46 pm »

Just preordered Omega Ruby Steelbook!

I'll probably get the Kyogre figure separate from the game, and wait a bit till it's cheaper. I can't really justify spending £80 on both at the minute...well maybe xP
Well the money doesn't get paid instantly, it waits till it sends them out so you could buy both and have the money later.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 04:44:44 pm »

http://pokebeach.com/2014/09/photo-of-toys-r-us-charizard-plushes-for-oras-preorders
^ this is the american pre-order bonus
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »

For Toys 'R Us...
Who the heck preorders at Toys 'R Us? XD
What about Best Buy, GameStop, Wal Mart, Amazon? D:
Why must it always be specific exclusive preorders...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 05:12:30 pm »

For Toys 'R Us...
Who the heck preorders at Toys 'R Us? XD
People who want to cuddle a Charizard, that's who.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 05:44:34 pm »

People who want to cuddle a Charizard, that's who.

They'll only get burned.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2014, 10:17:10 am »

I want that!
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2014, 09:53:57 am »

So Guys. Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. That's fun.

Actually, this announcement sets a new bar as far as Mega Evolution goes. And that's bottom of the freaking barrel as far as popularity goes. I mean, look at the megas we've had so far. Salamance, Garchomp, the 1st and 3rd gen starters, Heracross, a lot of these are the franchises most popular pokemon, but now we have Derpzilla turning into a bayblade, and the grindstone that is Audino becoming an elegant princess elephant clad in white. What does this mean as a whole? I believe it means that Nintendo and Game Freak are going to be slowly cranking out more and more mega evolutions. I mean, Audino was the first 5th generation pokemon to get a Mega for cripe sake. Now we need only wait for Mega Dragonite (which I'm guessing they're going to go for cute rather than badass) or mega Golurk (Anyone thinking Gundam?). If you don't believe me. See them for yourself.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2014, 01:33:09 pm »

I prefer Pokémon who could do with a mega such as Slowbro, Mawile, Beedril, Manectric, etc than Pokémon who really don't need one like Garchomp, Scizor, etc.  Megas are boost and weak mons need the boost whereas already top tier mons don't have much of a need for it and prefer other items anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2014, 07:38:03 pm »

I prefer Pokémon who could do with a mega such as Slowbro, Mawile, Beedril, Manectric, etc than Pokémon who really don't need one like Garchomp, Scizor, etc.  Megas are boost and weak mons need the boost whereas already top tier mons don't have much of a need for it and prefer other items anyway.
*coughfirstmegaevolutionannouncedwasMewtwocough*
I think that they're eventually going to make mega everything. Keep in mind that a lot of the more Powerful Pokemon lose some stat or another upon ME. For example, Mega Garchomp's defense is crap, and Mega Aggron loses a type.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2014, 09:10:57 pm »

I have a spare code for the demo of OR/AS.
PM if interested.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2014, 01:58:21 am »

I think that they're eventually going to make mega everything. Keep in mind that a lot of the more Powerful Pokemon lose some stat or another upon ME. For example, Mega Garchomp's defense is crap, and Mega Aggron loses a type.
I wouldn't call losing a type as a 'loss'.

And Mega Garchomp doesn't lose much def

Edit: I was wrong; Mega Garchomp GAINS def
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:23:42 pm by Coffee-powered Mikubot » Report Spam   Logged
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2014, 08:50:20 am »

mega aggron losing a type is a good thing

rock is a terrible defensive type
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2014, 04:20:31 pm »

I still say that Mega Evolutions are more of a power shift than a power up in most cases.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:17 pm »

I still say that Mega Evolutions are more of a power shift than a power up in most cases.
Meth not even once
Report Spam   Logged
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2014, 01:19:47 pm »

Garchomp: 108/95/85
Mega-Garchomp: 108/115/95

Seems legit...

MChomp sucks because of the speed decrease, not the defensive *increase*, and Aggron losing it's hideous rock typing is great.

Gardevoir, Heracross, both Charizards (though more X), Venusaur, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Scizor, Tyranitar, lol Blaziken, Mawile, Medicham, Manectric, and Lucario would say otherwise.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: