Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:23:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Announced!  (Read 3077 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2014, 08:31:34 pm »

Finally finished the Delta Episode.  I'm so glad Deoxys wasn't too much trouble xD

They pit too many battles one after the other.
I NEEDED TO GO!
But the game wouldn't let me! XD
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2014, 09:35:02 pm »

For some reason when you guys were talking about hoopa, I thought you guys were talking about hoppip.
I was so confused :p
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2014, 09:42:19 am »

For some reason when you guys were talking about hoopa, I thought you guys were talking about hoppip.
I was so confused :p

Yes.
Hoppip.
Destroyer of worlds.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2014, 03:27:22 pm »

Yes.
Hoppip.
Destroyer of worlds.
[imgx]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/143/0/0/Hoppip_by_HollowRiku.jpg[/img]
You'll Regirock it with my nonsense and hopeless Pokeprojects
You won't stop til you bob to the top with all the Hoppips
Hip with the Metagame. Trained. The reigning top Kids
At the top of his game and you can't Hitmontop this.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2014, 02:31:14 pm »

Yes.
Hoppip.
Destroyer of worlds.

Lol, this is one of my favorite posts.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 02:29:40 pm »

I went to get the Darkrai serial code event today and I ended up getting the Eon Ticket Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2015, 08:14:04 am »

In the latest issue of the Japanese magazine, Nintendo Dream, Ken Sugimori was asked about the lack of the much-requested Mega Evolution, Mega Flygon. In it, he stated that while they had worked on concepts for Mega Flygon in Pokémon X & Y and again in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, they could never get a good design to come together for it.
haha
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2015, 09:40:38 am »

haha

There you go. How hard was that?
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »

There you go. How hard was that?
Dat Gen 3 graphics love it.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2015, 02:24:05 am »

Dat Gen 3 graphics love it.
I wonder if they ever finished that fan game or not... I know it had the Gurren Laggan Mega Golurk I loved the crap out of.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2015, 08:13:01 am »

FINALLY!  I have been checking Mirage Spots every day for months, trying to get the Mirage Forest above Route 111 to get the final TM I needed (74: Gyro Ball) and today I finally got it!  I now have all 100 TMs in Alpha Sapphire.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2015, 01:56:46 pm »

FINALLY!  I have been checking Mirage Spots every day for months, trying to get the Mirage Forest above Route 111 to get the final TM I needed (74: Gyro Ball) and today I finally got it!  I now have all 100 TMs in Alpha Sapphire.
duds, that was like, my first mirage.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2015, 02:15:11 pm »

duds, that was like, my first mirage.
I had gone through like every mirage spot multiple times except that one for ages, I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen.  I was so happy it finally did today.  The whole thing is random.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2015, 08:58:22 pm »

I had gone through like every mirage spot multiple times except that one for ages, I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen.  I was so happy it finally did today.  The whole thing is random.
I need to go finish those up myself. I've still got Verizion and Uxie to catch too.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2015, 07:36:44 am »

got Hoopa code today Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: