Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 07:03:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Warlords- Queen Glacea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlords- Queen Glacea  (Read 1585 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 02:35:06 pm »

Saw this topic again the other day and felt compelled to redraw this... Nostalgia and all. God I miss Warlords, I miss being Queen Glacea, I miss it all D;

Then and now.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 02:51:50 pm »

was this an Rp or something?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 02:52:41 pm »

was this an Rp or something?
Yes, it was. One of the greatest rps in the history of PPN. I, alongside Jay and one or two others, sort of flagshipped the entire project and it was AMAZING.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 02:54:34 pm »

why not start it again?

Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 02:56:32 pm »

why not start it again?

It's been tried, but there wasn't enough help... Jay would always leave right before it started xD

I've been considering doing my own version though, considering I was one of the original creators of it all I think I'd be able to pull it off. I bet you'd all love it xD
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2011, 02:59:12 pm »

It's been tried, but there wasn't enough help... Jay would always leave right before it started xD

I've been considering doing my own version though, considering I was one of the original creators of it all I Know I'd be able to pull it off. I know you'd all love it xD

There is no think or bet. Only know!
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2011, 03:00:54 pm »

There is no think or bet. Only know!
Teehee. Well, alright, if you're certain, I'll do it! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2011, 03:01:24 pm »

Success!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 03:02:40 pm »

Yes, it was. One of the greatest rps in the history of PPN. I, alongside Jay and one or two others, sort of flagshipped the entire project and it was AMAZING.
it was hyped to be the greatest but it barely lasted long, it was just mostly of hype saying it was the greatest.  I wouldnt call it the greatest in history because it didn't get very far nomatter how many times we tried to get it going again :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 03:04:51 pm »

it was hyped to be the greatest but it barely lasted long, it was just mostly of hype saying it was the greatest.  I wouldnt call it the greatest in history because it didn't get very far nomatter how many times we tried to get it going again :/
Meh, it was awesome to me because every day I'd be so excited to see the new posts, and there were lots of people actively posting in it, which led to a story that, while it did fail, the spirit of it carried on in a way that most other roleplays have yet to even come close to (as far as those from PPN).
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2011, 03:38:46 pm »

Meh, it was awesome to me because every day I'd be so excited to see the new posts, and there were lots of people actively posting in it, which led to a story that, while it did fail, the spirit of it carried on in a way that most other roleplays have yet to even come close to (as far as those from PPN).
Pokémon War did better, the spirit carried on very far and it finished 4 whole chapters.  Warlords wasn't very active and was quite messy because lots of people broke the rp rules.  Most of the good things said was mostly hype and the fun of preparation for it (the preparation and character making obviously was more active and had more content) but the rp itself didnt really take off very well.  Take away the hype and we are left with one that didn't carry a spirit and didn't come close to most other roleplays that lasted longer.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2011, 03:48:19 pm »

Pokémon War did better, the spirit carried on very far and it finished 4 whole chapters.  Warlords wasn't very active and was quite messy because lots of people broke the rp rules.  Most of the good things said was mostly hype and the fun of preparation for it (the preparation and character making obviously was more active and had more content) but the rp itself didnt really take off very well.  Take away the hype and we are left with one that didn't carry a spirit and didn't come close to most other roleplays that lasted longer.
To each their own. *shrug* I didn't like the Pokemon War ones as well personally, even if they did do better. They were still good, just not as much my cup of tea. I know the Warlords could have been done better, but perhaps with some help it could come to flourish.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 03:51:12 pm »

To each their own. *shrug* I didn't like the Pokemon War ones as well personally, even if they did do better. They were still good, just not as much my cup of tea. I know the Warlords could have been done better, but perhaps with some help it could come to flourish.
but they were both about pokemon places warring eachother, the cup of tea was like the same brand (analogy boost wooh).  Except Pokémon War actually lasted longer and we didnt have to use DS teams and noone broke the rules Tongue Essentially the cup was the same but more full Cheesy (two for two analogy boost!)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2011, 03:52:39 pm »

but they were both about pokemon places warring eachother, the cup of tea was like the same brand (analogy boost wooh).  Except Pokémon War actually lasted longer and we didnt have to use DS teams and noone broke the rules Tongue Essentially the cup was the same but more full Cheesy (two for two analogy boost!)
Listen, I respect your opinion, but I ain't changing mine, no matter what logic you use to back it up. *shrug* I will always prefer Warlords.

It's like those Coke vs Pepsi people xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2011, 03:59:00 pm »

Listen, I respect your opinion, but I ain't changing mine, no matter what logic you use to back it up. *shrug* I will always prefer Warlords.

It's like those Coke vs Pepsi people xD
Pepsi tastes like its flatter, there is the difference, it depends whether fizz or flat is liked more Tongue
the thing, warlords didnt pick up whereas the other one did.. the main plot was the same however so its like the same thing except one did better.  That's got nothing to do with opinion, it's that two things being the same, one did better than the other.  So how can the one which didnt do better be so much more loved... the immense amounts of hype about it, involving our trailers, the cool character designs like this... it's basically the preparing and enthusiasm that was the reason for liking it better, not the actual rp itself.  The actual thing itself didnt pick up :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: