Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 07:32:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Warlords- Queen Glacea

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlords- Queen Glacea  (Read 1583 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 04:04:53 pm »

Pepsi tastes like its flatter, there is the difference, it depends whether fizz or flat is liked more Tongue
the thing, warlords didnt pick up whereas the other one did.. the main plot was the same however so its like the same thing except one did better.  That's got nothing to do with opinion, it's that two things being the same, one did better than the other.  So how can the one which didnt do better be so much more loved... the immense amounts of hype about it, involving our trailers, the cool character designs like this... it's basically the preparing and enthusiasm that was the reason for liking it better, not the actual rp itself.  The actual thing itself didnt pick up :/
I don't want to get into a fight about this alright...? I'm just saying that no matter how much better the other rp did, I like Warlords better. It's simple, and I'm sorry, but I'm basing my preferences off of different measures than you. Which is fine, I don't mind that you prefer one or the other, I just wish you'd understand that it is possible for me to prefer Warlords. I like it for sentimental reasons, just for the same reasons I like a lot of things that are technically inferior to others. So yes, it is an opinion. xD

The original Warlords lasted a few weeks, pretty decent considering the community track record with rps.... Especially how most would die before a month, it's hardly fair to judge it because it didn't go on for several sequels and all. With the huge number of people playing it, it's not hard to see how it could be difficult to continue with the original cast intact.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2011, 04:08:10 pm »

hey we finished purs with 97 and 3 quarter pages in less then a month. We could do this! Richie would.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2011, 04:08:24 pm »

I don't want to get into a fight about this alright...? I'm just saying that no matter how much better the other rp did, I like Warlords better. It's simple, and I'm sorry, but I'm basing my preferences off of different measures than you. Which is fine, I don't mind that you prefer one or the other, I just wish you'd understand that it is possible for me to prefer Warlords. I like it for sentimental reasons, just for the same reasons I like a lot of things that are technically inferior to others. So yes, it is an opinion. xD

The original Warlords lasted a few weeks, pretty decent considering the community track record with rps.... Especially how most would die before a month, it's hardly fair to judge it because it didn't go on for several sequels and all. With the huge number of people playing it, it's not hard to see how it could be difficult to continue with the original cast intact.
I wasn't trying to fight, why does everyone assume I'm trying to argue.  I was just saying it was weird how one rp is prefered over another when they were both the same thing except the former was more hyped and the latter lasted longer.  Seriously, if people think I'm trying to argue, then why do I even bother talking on a forum for longer than one post at a time.  Try not to make me out to be someone I'm not, it's upsetting.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 04:14:28 pm »

Maybe you guys wanna try it again, but with less planning, more making and going along with the story.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 04:14:56 pm »

I feel like people dont know anything about opinions anymore and that everyone just tries to drive a particular viewpoint into everyone else even though it's an obvious fact that there are more than one possible thing for this.  It's happening everywhere and I dont like it.  Cant people accept eachother and agree to disagree?  But they just continue to fight in the same way when I'm trying to say that both ways are right :/
Pepsi tastes like its flatter, there is the difference, it depends whether fizz or flat is liked more Tongue
the thing, warlords didnt pick up whereas the other one did.. the main plot was the same however so its like the same thing except one did better.  That's got nothing to do with opinion, it's that two things being the same, one did better than the other.  So how can the one which didnt do better be so much more loved... the immense amounts of hype about it, involving our trailers, the cool character designs like this... it's basically the preparing and enthusiasm that was the reason for liking it better, not the actual rp itself.  The actual thing itself didnt pick up :/

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 04:16:05 pm »

I wasn't trying to fight, why does everyone assume I'm trying to argue.  I was just saying it was weird how one rp is prefered over another when they were both the same thing except the former was more hyped and the latter lasted longer.  Seriously, if people think I'm trying to argue, then why do I even bother talking on a forum for longer than one post at a time.  Try not to make me out to be someone I'm not, it's upsetting.
=.=;;

Ugh. It looked like you were trying to tell me that Warlords is shit and I should prefer the other one. That's why I became defensive- because I felt you were pushing your opinion on me. That's all. I'm not trying to make you out to be anything. =.=
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 04:18:40 pm »

=.=;;

Ugh. It looked like you were trying to tell me that Warlords is shit and I should prefer the other one. That's why I became defensive- because I felt you were pushing your opinion on me. That's all. I'm not trying to make you out to be anything. =.=
I wasnt pushing an opinion, nothing I said was an opinion, it was just me stating some things and then getting hassled for it. -__-
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »

i would suggest just ending this now by locking the topic, IMO
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 04:21:56 pm »

Soooooooo...... we doing this Rp or wass that just bogus?
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 04:25:47 pm »

Soooooooo...... we doing this Rp or wass that just bogus?
are we even able to add a third rp with us going back to school soon
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 04:27:52 pm »

i would suggest just ending this now by locking the topic, IMO
I didn't even do anything wrong.  I just got hassled because people I assume I'm trying to force things on people when I certainly wasn't.  There was no argument in the first place, only me being treated like I'm trash once again.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 04:38:41 pm »

I didn't even do anything wrong.  I just got hassled because people I assume I'm trying to force things on people when I certainly wasn't.  There was no argument in the first place, only me being treated like I'm trash once again.
Nobody is treating you like trash... I'm locking this since the thread is derailed, we can discuss the merits of rps elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: