Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:57:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ohio morgue worker had sex with up to 100 corpses

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio morgue worker had sex with up to 100 corpses  (Read 445 times)
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2014, 07:56:48 am »

http://www.news.com.au/world/ohio-morgue-worker-kenneth-douglas-had-sex-with-up-to-100-corpses/story-fndir2ev-1227028527722

Just a little bit desperate lolololol

But I guess it wouldn't be that bad of an experience if the bodies were still fresh and hadn't decayed much yet? Lips Sealed

I wonder if a male corpse can ejaculate

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 08:43:39 am »

http://www.news.com.au/world/ohio-morgue-worker-kenneth-douglas-had-sex-with-up-to-100-corpses/story-fndir2ev-1227028527722

But I guess it wouldn't be that bad of an experience if the bodies were still fresh and hadn't decayed much yet? Lips Sealed

lol
That's... Disgusting. x.x

As someone who's spent plenty of time around corpses herself, I can say that if it's even possible, it'd be extremely unlikely. My gut says that it doesn't happen, though (ofc there's probably like one freak instance, but I've never heard of it happening). However corpses do get stiff after a certain amount of time passes, so... xD
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 02:00:32 pm »

That's... Disgusting. x.x

As someone who's spent plenty of time around corpses herself, I can say that if it's even possible, it'd be extremely unlikely. My gut says that it doesn't happen, though (ofc there's probably like one freak instance, but I've never heard of it happening). However corpses do get stiff after a certain amount of time passes, so... xD
It's very possible to have sex with corpses, though it brings a new meaning to the term dead fish...
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 04:56:37 pm »

lol
The short answer is yes. Postmortem Erections, or 'Angel Lust' is very common when men pass facing down or while standing, or when the death is traumatic, such as during war battles, or in this case, strangulation. The latter-most of which is surprisingly commonly accompanied with a postmortem ejaculation. Though this all happened very shortly after death. So to answer your question, yes, corpses can ejaculate... a few seconds after becoming corpses.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 03:14:36 am »

The short answer is yes. Postmortem Erections, or 'Angel Lust' is very common when men pass facing down or while standing, or when the death is traumatic, such as during war battles, or in this case, strangulation. The latter-most of which is surprisingly commonly accompanied with a postmortem ejaculation. Though this all happened very shortly after death. So to answer your question, yes, corpses can ejaculate... a few seconds after becoming corpses.
I mean like what if you gave a relatively fresh male corpse a handjob? Would that make the corpse cum?

Like, at least dead for a whole minute
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 06:59:17 am »

I mean like what if you gave a relatively fresh male corpse a handjob? Would that make the corpse cum?

Like, at least dead for a whole minute
He says most likely not. The erection and ejaculation are usually the result of the traumatic death (ie; strangulation) and as such, what's happening to the body after death with regards to stimulation has little to do with the whole process. To quote Kinny directly- "necropheliacs dont do it for the corpse's pleasure". The article he learned this from is... Just WTF Miku xD

This whole thing strikes me as rather macabre. I've gotta ask... Why exactly are you asking about this? Just curious. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 08:09:54 am »

Why exactly are you asking about this? Just curious. xD
Maybe I'm into that shit  Azn

Just once can't hurt, right? Wink

*creepy smile*

hue hue hue hue

Kloud I'm gonna be digging up your grave.
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 08:13:11 am »

Maybe I'm into that shit  Azn

Just once can't hurt, right? Wink

*creepy smile*

hue hue hue hue

Kloud I'm gonna be digging up your grave.
Maybe it's kinda like Pringles- once you pop you can't stop? D;

Oh lord I'm awful xD

Is it wrong that when I saw you say that, it made me laugh? I'm planning on being cremated, when the time comes, so... All that did was make me snort lol
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 08:25:08 am »

Maybe it's kinda like Pringles- once you pop you can't stop? D;

Oh lord I'm awful xD

Is it wrong that when I saw you say that, it made me laugh? I'm planning on being cremated, when the time comes, so... All that did was make me snort lol
1. We have a similar taste in humor, yay~

2. I'm going to get your ashes and rub it over my body in a sexually intimate way

also lol at the pringles joke XD
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 01:19:29 pm »

1. We have a similar taste in humor, yay~

2. I'm going to get your ashes and rub it over my body in a sexually intimate way

also lol at the pringles joke XD
It's no surprise I have a sick sense of humor if you know me. Grin

Hey, if it turns you on. Just be careful- I'm sure that could give you some sort of infection or pH imbalance downstairs.  Wink

But seriously, all this thread has done is disturb me when I think about all the dead bodies I've been around. xD One time, when I was working at a nursing home, it was a blizzard outside and the morgue wasn't able to come and get the body until morning (I was working a night shift). I was a nurse at the time, and I had one nursing assistant with me for the shift. She was scared of the body (the morgue usually is able to pick it up within an hour). Led to an interesting and funny shift for me due to her freaking out neigh but constantly.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 01:41:03 pm »

Hey, if it turns you on. Just be careful- I'm sure that could give you some sort of infection or pH imbalance downstairs.  Wink

But seriously, all this thread has done is disturb me when I think about all the dead bodies I've been around. xD One time, when I was working at a nursing home, it was a blizzard outside and the morgue wasn't able to come and get the body until morning (I was working a night shift). I was a nurse at the time, and I had one nursing assistant with me for the shift. She was scared of the body (the morgue usually is able to pick it up within an hour). Led to an interesting and funny shift for me due to her freaking out neigh but constantly.
Did you move it around the office and put it in chairs or behind the closet doors and wait for her to it?
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 03:49:55 pm »

Did you do the bucket over the door trick but with the body instead?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 06:58:35 am »

Did you move it around the office and put it in chairs or behind the closet doors and wait for her to it?
LOL XD
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 10:20:20 am »

Did you do the bucket over the door trick but with the body instead?
It's a dead body. How would I have kept it above the door? xD

Nah, she was spooked enough being trapped in the facility with a corpse. I think if I'd have moved it she'd have lost her mind, had a heart attack and quit her job right then xD

Usually when I deal with bodies, my contact with them is limited to confirming the death (ensuring that whoever it was is indeed dead before anything else), and doing checks on it every few while we wait for the morgue. The aides have to clean and prep the body for the morgue.

Needless to say, I ended up cleaning and prepping that body.
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 12:50:28 pm »

It's a dead body. How would I have kept it above the door? xD
Very carefully. Duh
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: