Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 05:31:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2201 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2014, 07:47:12 pm »

Having a mask or something else doesn't matter to us, in the end we all liked you because of how you posted things, the person behind the computer.

You thought of those jokes, posts and various things that made us all laugh and enjoy your presence, it doesn't matter if miku, scarlet or someone else posted it, we where all laughing at the same joke, the joke the person behind the computer made.

Life is shitty in the way you can't choose who you want to be, I actually don't like being born muslim because it's an identity i didn't choose but i'm stuck with it forever. I guess I'mn a bad person because i'd rather ignore it than embrace it because I just don't like the portrayal of modern muslims, i dont want to be part of that crowd, that group of people. I really do wish I was a less overweight, white, man. But i don't have a choice. I try to embrace who I am and make my own story instead of letting labels get a hold of me.

I guess it might not be fully relevant to what your saying, but the point I was trying to make is that you where real, your personality is iconic of this site and community. Your a beautiful person underneath and the reason everyone here prys into eachothers business is because we are a family, or well used to be.

I completely agree the magic is gone, I only really stay here to talk to Starrk and some others, I can contact other people, like Aryeh or DAF, through other means.

I'm really bad at explaining this, I don't want to offend you or make things worse, but you don't have to be sorry.

I know it's corny but nobodys perfect, we wouldn't treat you any differently if you posted pictures or told us your backstory, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

the part about the mirror I can totally believe. I know I'm ugly, and I have low self asteem about my personal looks, but I try to go on my other merits, like my comedy and stuff.

The main point is, you don't have to be sorry about anything, you did nothing wrong. It's completely acceptable to do what you did, and if you continue or change it doesn't make you any less of a person. Nobody will track you down and expose you.

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: