Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:48:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2194 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2014, 08:18:13 pm »

If it were a few years ago, I'd have tanned your hide for being 8account. But the past's the past- nobody remembers who 8account was, but everybody remembers you.

As someone who also deals with mental health issues (depression, anxiety, and PTSD) on a daily basis, I can relate. Life's hard. Everyone wants someone to understand and accept them, someone to keep them company. Nobody wants to be truly alone. Be it through religion, friendship, or family, everyone looks for this. Don't apologize for being human. I did that myself for too long, and all it did was hurt.

Lots of people make fake identities on the internet. Hell, there's tons of jokes about it out there. It's that common. You doing it isn't rare, it's a common enough thing and honestly, every community the size that PPN was has at least a few 'fakers' out there. It's okay.

You're right, it's not healthy to pretend to be someone you're not. But you have you- even if you don't like it, there's nothing stopping you from changing things in your life. Work on what you CAN control and make things better for you. Your wit wasn't just something fake- like Ness said, you had to think of it and write it down. YOU.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be more than happy to accept the real you. Get to know you, support you, and be your real friend- if you want that. Because even if you weren't 'you' when we got to know you the first time around, you were and still are a part of our family. Even though it's smaller, I think that you'd be surprised how much we'd accept you- and I mean the real you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: