Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 02:13:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2198 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2014, 10:30:32 am »

Wow, asshole.
Seriously?  I'm not angry at them, I'm just not going to be like "everything is absolutely fine" like everybody else is.  We were lied to the whole time and I don't think that being disappointed should be considered an unrealistic reaction to it.  Sure, it's a shame we lost another member on the site (not that you ever post anyway, so why should even give a damn about that?) but I don't like it when people make a big show about leaving and I'd rather that if Miku wanted to leave, they didn't tell everybody they were lieing about who they were.  After being lied to on a scale for that many years, even if it isn't particularly surprising; I'm not going to be like "I fully trust you now." like some people do.  Nobody should expect me to trust everybody.  That doesn't make me an asshole.  Calling others assholes though certainly makes you something though.  You don't even go here, so what's it got to do with you? 
Whoa, you two. First, loomy. Don't go looking for a fight. You're free to say that you disagree with what he said, but just out and out name calling like that doesn't make you look like the better person in the situation. I'm just saying.

And Aryeh, I completely agree with you, it is realistic to feel disappointed or hell, even betrayed. In this situation, I wouldn't blame anyone for being upset. Even Miku/Sean was prepared for it. I don't know about everyone else, but I never said I fully trusted him after his confession- I chose to believe the confession, but if he had chosen to stay, yes, there'd have been that doubt. A deception like that does indeed make it difficult to offer your trust to the deceiver. So your feelings are completely valid.

I think that, more than trust, what people are trying to offer here (Kinfin and myself, at least), are acceptance for who he really is and a sense of peace before he leaves. That little, dying flame of kindness that, so often, has been found a pile of ashes in the world. I don't trust anybody, more than I can know for sure, but I'll be damned if I don't try and be that glimmer of kindness and hope in someone's life.

Ergh, it's hard to explain what I mean in words. In reality, it'd be as easy as a hug or a reassuring touch. What I'm saying is that I don't blame you for feeling how you do, and I think that most people here aren't offering their trust, but rather are trying to offer comfort and choosing to believe his confession in what must be a difficult and transformative time in his life.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: