Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:12:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My ultimate confession

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My ultimate confession  (Read 2188 times)
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 10:02:47 pm »

You guys don't understand how much your replies mean to me Cry

Thankyou so much
Report Spam   Logged
Sho Minamimoto
Knightmare
Lotadpole

Main FC: 0903 3045 6143 -3DS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 10:03:53 pm »

Reality is just something that needs time taking in. For all of us.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 11:20:12 pm »

In life, we often find ourselves wearing masks. Personas who help us with our day by day. The face we wear at home, at work, at school, or online. While all very different, they're all a part of ourselves, swimming in a sea that forms our conscious and unconscious minds. In this way, there is no 'real you' so much as there is all the different parts of you. Fragments that form a whole.

The fact that I learned all that from a video game astounds me, but it's one of the biggest pieces of wisdom I've spouted in years.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 03:19:49 am »

Haha, looking at this thread, I feel like we've all matured a lot over these years.
It's actually really interesting, realizing that now.
I'm 19 and an asian guy as well, so we got that in common apparently.
If you ever want to talk about it, I'm down to listen and converse.
I've never really had a problem with my ethnicity myself.
The way I see it, who I am has absolutely nothing to do with my race.
Anyway, major props for doing this. It took a lot of courage to do.
It's good to hear that you're trying to change your lifestyle for the better. Keep it up!
Report Spam   Logged
loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 02:20:19 pm »

I'm glad that you are trying to better yourself instead of just giving up!

Good job, Miku! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 02:47:57 pm »

Also, I'm surprised you thought we'd attack you. This forum is one of the most accepting places I've ever seen- we will love and appreciate you, no matter your race, sexuality, national origin, gender, etc etc. Seriously, even if I haven't always agreed with folks, it always seems that we pull through because we care about each other.

It's nice.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 03:29:11 pm »

Honestly, the reveal that you were an entirely different gender and everything is more than just "different section of personality" that we were all thinking.  It's a pretty big lie and while I'm not the kind of guy to get mad about it, it does feel like a bit of betrayal to the community.  The real you would probably have been more accepted when you joined more than the pretend one who made a lot of crass jokes all the time.  I'm not fully surprised, there were always inconsistencies with your story.  So yeah, I'm not mad but I'm disappointed that you lied on this scale to everyone for multiple years.  If you wanted to leave, it might have been better if you quietly left rather than make a thread like this because I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.  Everybody is saying how they still accept you and stuff, but can you be trusted? :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 05:06:08 pm »

Aryeh- I've learned that it's best to trust next to nobody- at least, when it comes to the internet.

I do agree with you that I wish we'd gotten to know the real person behind the screen, but by the same token, I understand why he did it.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 06:55:56 pm »

Thanks loomy and darkgale Smiley

I share Kloud's opinion. Don't trust anyone on the internet too much.

Anyone can type a lie. There is no way I can give you a guarantee that I won't lie; it really is an issue of how much you decide to trust me, or anyone else.

I can say that I have no intention to lie about my identity ever again. But in someone else's eyes, that's just text. I can't prove that my real-life identity I've typed about on this thread isn't just a complete load of shit.

If you choose not to trust me, that's okay. After all, it's the internet. And you have very good reason to suspect everything I say is a lie.

But either way I won't be staying around for long, so I'm not really sure if whether I am trusted or not matters so much. It seems everyone else is believing my confession, and for that I am very grateful.

About you believing it may have been better if I quietly left, I have seriously considered that many times. But I had an urge to be honest with the community at least once in my life, and see what they'd say about it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:44:52 pm by Foolish Bandit » Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 11:18:10 pm »

Well, damn. Miku. .. I don't know what else to call you by, so please excuse me- but you'll be missed. I wish you wouldn't go, but I understand fully (I've left multiple times for varying reasons- if anyone can relate, it's me). I guess if you do go, I wish you the best in your life going forward. Know that you are someone beautiful and valuable just the way you are. Be confident and embrace yourself, make any changes you need to, and most of all please find what makes you happy.

I guess that's my final piece on the subject. Whether or not you're telling the truth now doesn't matter- I'd rather be wrong and look foolish then be right and leave someone truly in need out in the cold.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 12:47:44 pm »

I do believe you, because nobody would go this far and all that for a joke.

I would like to say, I know how you feel, about the Asian thing and wanting to be white.

I'm Pakistani and I'm just completely ashamed of my country,background and streotypes. I know I can't change my race or background, so I try to stay as white Canadian as possible, I don't enjoy anything out of Pakistani culture at all, so theres that. I don't like the music, I'm not even muslim, etc.
I was born Canadian and I'm a Canadian first.

I agree with Kloud, I'd rather believe you than not, because I don't want to leave a friend I've known for so long without any support.

If you feel its a step in the right direction than you should move on, but you can also come back if you need us for anything, we are always here. Or at least hopefully will.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »

I've read every single reply on this thread multiple times. I don't think I've ever read anything more personally meaningful to me in my life. It means so much to me.

I'd really like to thank you guys for being so very supportive of me. It really encourages me to believe that I'm making the right decisions and helps me feel better about myself.

And thankyou for offering to accept the real me as part of the community. But I won't be part of it. It doesn't feel right, with everyone knowing about how much I misled them.

But I really, really do appreciate everything you guys have said. Again, thankyou. <3

I intend to make this my last post on the forum. A solid 5 years and 5 months as this identity, it's been a very memorable experience.

Goodbye, my beloved PPN community.

- Sean
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 11:00:47 pm »

I've read every single reply on this thread multiple times. I don't think I've ever read anything more personally meaningful to me in my life. It means so much to me.

I'd really like to thank you guys for being so very supportive of me. It really encourages me to believe that I'm making the right decisions and helps me feel better about myself.

And thankyou for offering to accept the real me as part of the community. But I won't be part of it. It doesn't feel right, with everyone knowing about how much I misled them.

But I really, really do appreciate everything you guys have said. Again, thankyou. <3

I intend to make this my last post on the forum. A solid 5 years and 5 months as this identity, it's been a very memorable experience.

Goodbye, my beloved PPN community.

- Sean
WRY?! ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2014, 11:45:04 pm »

Honestly, the reveal that you were an entirely different gender and everything is more than just "different section of personality" that we were all thinking.  It's a pretty big lie and while I'm not the kind of guy to get mad about it, it does feel like a bit of betrayal to the community.  The real you would probably have been more accepted when you joined more than the pretend one who made a lot of crass jokes all the time.  I'm not fully surprised, there were always inconsistencies with your story.  So yeah, I'm not mad but I'm disappointed that you lied on this scale to everyone for multiple years.  If you wanted to leave, it might have been better if you quietly left rather than make a thread like this because I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.  Everybody is saying how they still accept you and stuff, but can you be trusted? :/
Wow, asshole.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 07:10:28 am »

Wow, asshole.
Seriously?  I'm not angry at them, I'm just not going to be like "everything is absolutely fine" like everybody else is.  We were lied to the whole time and I don't think that being disappointed should be considered an unrealistic reaction to it.  Sure, it's a shame we lost another member on the site (not that you ever post anyway, so why should even give a damn about that?) but I don't like it when people make a big show about leaving and I'd rather that if Miku wanted to leave, they didn't tell everybody they were lieing about who they were.  After being lied to on a scale for that many years, even if it isn't particularly surprising; I'm not going to be like "I fully trust you now." like some people do.  Nobody should expect me to trust everybody.  That doesn't make me an asshole.  Calling others assholes though certainly makes you something though.  You don't even go here, so what's it got to do with you? 
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: