Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 10:15:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Mario Maker

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Mario Maker  (Read 354 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2015, 04:57:01 pm »

Anybody else playing Super Mario Maker?  Good stuff.  I got the Classic Pixel Mario Amiibo which lets me make giant Marios.  I have played way too much of this game already.

Also here are some levels codes of the levels I uploaded (not all the ones I made, just the ones uploaded so far.  Like I made a Giant Mario level quite early but I haven't uploaded it), if anybody is interested:

E6DD-0000-0014-DA8F Sideways Bouncing, you have to get over a bunch of sideways springs.
0834-0000-0015-1829 You Win, it's one of those super easy ones but there is still some bonus stuff to explore if you want
52E5-0000-0015-6477 Bounce and Flounce, springs on springs to get up high to make it to the next one otherwise you fall into piranha plants
7D37-0000-002E-1316 Options, it's got multiple paths you can take to get to the end
4401-0000-002F-1DB0 Bricks Cascade, you are inside the bricks and have to get out.  It has a couple paths you can go and an extra part you can explore to get some items.  It's underwater.
75D7-0000-002F-8FC2 5-4 Replica, it's not exactly the same but it's pretty close to the original World 5-4 from Super Mario Bros.  You have to get past a bunch of fire sticks.
EAB7-0000-0050-5CDC All of the Things, it's got pretty much all the items I have involved in the level, it's actually quite straightforward but not easy.

I'll post more codes if I upload more levels, but my limit is 10 at the moment, so give me stars so I do more.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:50:43 pm by Scarlet Spider » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 09:54:06 pm »

It's basically legal Rom Hacking.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 04:51:21 pm »

edited post with a new level I made the other day.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: