Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 12:35:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

It's just dawning on me how important this community was to my growth as a teen

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's just dawning on me how important this community was to my growth as a teen  (Read 1139 times)
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2017, 05:25:25 am »

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see all of you doing well with your life! I still do lurk here every months or so and finally today I managed to bring myself to post something and share what's happening on my side.

Currently I'm waiting for my fourth and final year in university to start so I can finally get my degree in Communication and Media. I managed to stay in the average so hopefully all in all it will be fine.

Life is.. different compared to back when I was active in the forums. I used to be quite anti-social and awkward when talking to people in real life. That's one of the reason I prefer to be online I guess. I guess​ the turtle persona I used for my online avatar suited me; awkward and always hiding in its shell for protection.

I decided to change all that during college and tried to make more friends in the real world and slowly, I left my shell and be more open towards people around me. That was also the time I stopped visiting forums and partake in it. I also met a girl just after college and now she's my best friend/my significant other Smiley

But I still miss all of you greatly. After all, I still consider most of you as my earliest friends despite that you're halfway across the earth from me. I still intend to keep that, so thats why I checked the forums occasionally to see how all of you are doing and to remind myself of all of you (I am also friends with some of you on Facebook)

So thank you everyone for being here. I considered you my  second family before, and I guess I still do. I heard we have a discord channel so I might check that out later, or if any of you are on Facebook or WhatsApp, I wouldn't mind adding you too so we wouldn't lose contact.

I hope to be able to talk to all of you again.

Kloud and I are married, have a baby due in a month, and all is going pretty good.
I know this is overdue, but congratulations! I'm go glad it worked out well with you two ^^

Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: