Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:17:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Roleplaying Ideas Thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Roleplaying Ideas Thread  (Read 2575 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:52 am »

I would do a Smallville Roleplay. I love that show!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:32 am »

I was thinking of doing RPs that arent about Pokémon but arent original either, like other tvs shows or whatever that some of us like, but I'm not sure what others like that I could make an rp out of.  If we could find out what other things we like in common, it could work well.  I don't feel like original rps do very well (most of them seem to be the same anyway, trying to look like a final fantasy ripoff or something haha) and only Pokémon ones tend to work, but tend to be fairly limited in what can be done as though there are lots of cool plots available, without some kind of journey the plots stay quite immobile and dont progress as it would be difficult for people to post without guidelines of where they could go.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 03:50:54 pm »

Guys I had an idea for a Roleplay earlier, it uses an idea from Yugioh but it doesn't require any Yugioh knowledge so anyone could join it, though I fear it may be slightly similar to Richie's one since it involves a war.  If people are ok with hearing me out nonetheless, let me know.  If not I understand because it's a war related rp and that's being done already so I may have been ninja'd with that Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 09:33:26 am »

if I made a Marvel Superheroes rp, would you guys join?  I'd have a mixture of marvel heroes with original superheroes.  It'd be in the same in-universe as the movies.

also I'm really tired of all the double posting I have to do in this thread :/
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 09:38:03 am »

Guys I had an idea for a Roleplay earlier, it uses an idea from Yugioh but it doesn't require any Yugioh knowledge so anyone could join it, though I fear it may be slightly similar to Richie's one since it involves a war.  If people are ok with hearing me out nonetheless, let me know.  If not I understand because it's a war related rp and that's being done already so I may have been ninja'd with that Smiley

I would do both
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 10:27:25 pm »

this seems stupid, but would anyone want to do a Tron Rp?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 08:15:31 pm »

Would anyone do a Creepypasta rp?
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 08:55:16 am »

Would any1 do a Warrior's roleplay?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 09:49:36 am »

None of the RPs I had posted got enough people and all died before they began... I need to come up with a really good rp idea that all you guys would join... what about an rp where we merge a few different ideas together (providing they dont conflict and contradict eachother massively, meaning they can exist in the same universe) and have more than one plot going at once but with the same bunch of characters, so it's like essentially we are in charge of a different part of it like more than one rp happening at once.  This would also provide some cool freedom in terms of what we could do.  Besides the rp rules, allowing people to do whatever is a good thing.  Thoughts everyone?
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 10:20:58 am »

None of the RPs I had posted got enough people and all died before they began... I need to come up with a really good rp idea that all you guys would join... what about an rp where we merge a few different ideas together (providing they dont conflict and contradict eachother massively, meaning they can exist in the same universe) and have more than one plot going at once but with the same bunch of characters, so it's like essentially we are in charge of a different part of it like more than one rp happening at once.  This would also provide some cool freedom in terms of what we could do.  Besides the rp rules, allowing people to do whatever is a good thing.  Thoughts everyone?

I use to roleplay on neopets, and many times I saw "super smash bros" roleplays, where usually one world is chosen and any popular character from any video game can be played
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 10:44:43 am »

I use to roleplay on neopets, and many times I saw "super smash bros" roleplays, where usually one world is chosen and any popular character from any video game can be played
I believe a couple of rpers on ppn and ludicom have tried that before, combining existing franchises, sometimes games or just fictional stories in general... I was probably one of them, but I know somebody else did it to.  It could be possible, or we could use original characters or even original characters in existing fictional environments..it depends what people suggest and think in terms of my idea of this "loose" rp.  Also with ones where we use existing fictional environments that arent pokemon, we tend to not have as many people because not every may like the same vidya game or tv show or whatever, so I dont think that's too good of an idea because of that.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 03:12:56 pm »

If I'm aloud to have Cloud as a character I'll do it
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 09:44:12 pm »

I believe a couple of rpers on ppn and ludicom have tried that before, combining existing franchises, sometimes games or just fictional stories in general... I was probably one of them, but I know somebody else did it to.  It could be possible, or we could use original characters or even original characters in existing fictional environments..it depends what people suggest and think in terms of my idea of this "loose" rp.  Also with ones where we use existing fictional environments that arent pokemon, we tend to not have as many people because not every may like the same vidya game or tv show or whatever, so I dont think that's too good of an idea because of that.
I like the originality of my own characters so... I can't do anything that'll make me use someone elses' person...

As Ian wanted to be Cloud, but he'd have to get the personality almost perfect or it'd seem lose it's luster...
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 09:51:26 pm »

I though of an original plot for a Pokemon thing in Orre, if anyone wants to hear.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 09:45:29 am »

I though of an original plot for a Pokemon thing in Orre, if anyone wants to hear.
Sure, tell us Smiley

If I'm aloud to have Cloud as a character I'll do it
Who?

I like the originality of my own characters so... I can't do anything that'll make me use someone elses' person...
Yes I think we should use new characters in an rp where we merge multiple ideas, not being an existing character from a game or something.  Even if it's an existing fictional universe like pokemon, using original characters is still good.  But I think RPs should only be pokemon or original unless there is something else that 3+ people like, which is usually hard to come across.  Like I wish I could do a Yugioh one but not many people like it here and the ones that do dont rp :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: