Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:05:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Roleplaying Ideas Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Roleplaying Ideas Thread  (Read 2569 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 08:31:03 pm »

Cloud is a badass character from final fantasy. Im playing the one from kingdom hearts and from what I've seen he's a loner and doesn't like to work with people in those games. He is also trying to control the darkness in him for those two games
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:06 pm »

Sure, tell us Smiley

Basically several years after GoD, cipher finally realized working in secracy and keeping shadow pokemon a hidden thing until 100% ready for there plan would work better than distributing them as they make them and start to mass produce. However, a single SP escapes and is found by a ranking official. Realizing that letting this information go public could cause pandimonium, he decides to organize a task force to investigate. However, police or anyone fameous would stick out, so he runs bg checks and calls in young trainers and enthusiests to go under tge radar, ie. our charecters.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 03:26:37 am »

Basically several years after GoD, cipher finally realized working in secracy and keeping shadow pokemon a hidden thing until 100% ready for there plan would work better than distributing them as they make them and start to mass produce. However, a single SP escapes and is found by a ranking official. Realizing that letting this information go public could cause pandimonium, he decides to organize a task force to investigate. However, police or anyone fameous would stick out, so he runs bg checks and calls in young trainers and enthusiests to go under tge radar, ie. our charecters.
sounds good as a starting point, set it up and I'll sign up and then hopefully others will too!
going undercover in cipher sounds coolsauce Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 08:54:28 am »

sounds good as a starting point, set it up and I'll sign up and then hopefully others will too!
going undercover in cipher sounds coolsauce Tongue

Awesome! Sounds like a plan then.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 05:30:31 pm »

a'ight bros let's been thinking of more ideas for future rps

I had an idea, lemme now what you think.

Basically it's the FBI and whatever searching for a serial killer and gathering various clues and interviewing suspects and whatever and looking for the truth, even solving other crimes along the way.  However what none of us known is that the killer is Slendy.  It's a kind of scary rp and such. 

Thoughts? or should I go back to the drawing table and think of another idea.  Just bouncing ideas off and seeing what everything thinks.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 12:03:16 pm »

guys what do you think of a Pokémon Reburst RP.  for those who don't know what that is, it's a manga about people who can combine themselves with Pokémon.  So the RP would be our characters combine themselves with a Pokémon so they do the battling.  Let me know what you think because I could maybe make one if people are interested.  I feel the hero one has been a bit derailed so this could be better to replace it and be more interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 04:31:38 pm »

guys what do you think of a Pokémon Reburst RP.  for those who don't know what that is, it's a manga about people who can combine themselves with Pokémon.  So the RP would be our characters combine themselves with a Pokémon so they do the battling.  Let me know what you think because I could maybe make one if people are interested.  I feel the hero one has been a bit derailed so this could be better to replace it and be more interesting.
Makes me think of my Gijinka story that I'm tooling together. I'd be game. I've already got a concept for a Metagross person's appearance
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 11:01:15 am »

Makes me think of my Gijinka story that I'm tooling together. I'd be game. I've already got a concept for a Metagross person's appearance
Sounds cool, if it could tie in that would be good, maybe you could decide important parts about it all since you get all that stuff.  I'm closing the super hero one because it's got too derailed (also I kind of got bored of it if I'm to be honest :/ ).  If enough people want it, I'd start again, but I think this one could be better because people would be about to contribute themselves a bit better to it and there would be less problems.  Plus it would be cool to see what people choose.  I'm recovering from a cold I've had the last few days so I'm a bit.... iffy xD  After that, I'll try to set it up but I need to put guidelines in place to help the board.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2011, 02:33:18 pm »

Would we hav multiple pokemon? Or would we only be using one Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 04:34:47 pm »

I don't mean to sound rude, Aryeh, but you do realize the main reason the superhero thing moved so much without you is because your on schedule was so contrary to the rest of us involved with it, right?

And as for your question, I'd rather have it be an the gijinka thing be an independent story of mine given myself, Richie, and Kloud are the main characters of it in my mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:12 pm »

I don't mean to sound rude, Aryeh, but you do realize the main reason the superhero thing moved so much without you is because your on schedule was so contrary to the rest of us involved with it, right?

Still people should have waited for other people because machine gun posting of only 2 people isn't that good.

And as for your question, I'd rather have it be an the gijinka thing be an independent story of mine given myself, Richie, and Kloud are the main characters of it in my mind.
Alright.  Still I'd love to see your ideas for this'n nonetheless.

Would we hav multiple pokemon? Or would we only be using one Sad

We'd have to establish more of what it would be.  We'd be able to turn into a Pokémon, but I guess perhaps having a partner Pokémon who is a different species would be cool too.  The interaction between pokemon and pokepeople would be interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2011, 10:31:46 pm »

Still people should have waited for other people because machine gun posting of only 2 people isn't that good.
Alright.  Still I'd love to see your ideas for this'n nonetheless.
We'd have to establish more of what it would be.  We'd be able to turn into a Pokémon, but I guess perhaps having a partner Pokémon who is a different species would be cool too.  The interaction between pokemon and pokepeople would be interesting.
It was an action scene followed by plot development. What do you expect?

Keep a lookout. I'm tooling together Project G. Once I have a plan for the first chapter, I'll post it.

As for this, I think it might be a good idea to have it be more along the lines of a ranger type thing in which a real Pokemon is required for the transformation to happen.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 11:02:45 pm »

I. Love. That idea.

I actually have some gijinka sprites. xD

Andre
Pokemon: Shiftry
Naughty Nature
Ability: Chlorophyll
~Razor Leaf
~Leaf Storm
~Fake Out
~Taunt

Lucci (Pronounced Loo-CHEE)
Pokemon: Ludicolo
Jolly Nature
Ability: Swift Swim
~Razor Leaf
~Hydro Pump
~Fake Out
~Teeter Dance
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2011, 11:46:32 pm »

Hauuuu~ Guys, would anyone mind if I went ahead and created the Gijinka Rp topic?
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 08:18:04 am »

Hauuuu~ Guys, would anyone mind if I went ahead and created the Gijinka Rp topic?
I was gonna do it today T_T
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: