Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:41:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Roleplaying Ideas Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Roleplaying Ideas Thread  (Read 2587 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 05:04:40 pm »

I was gonna do it today T_T
Why'd you wait so long? D:
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:54 pm »

Why'd you wait so long? D:
I wanted to make sure people were interested
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 07:23:33 am »

I kinda had an RP in mind based on a old GameCube Game. Has anybody ever heard of or seen a game called "Yu-Gi-Oh: FalseBound Kingdom?" It's where Yugi and friends are trapped in a virtual world and forced o fight their way through and save their friends (in Kaiba's case Mokuba). Well, it's a game where you control 3 Monsters (it's actually like Pokemon) and travel around the worlds to conquer castles and cities to liberate them and gain new monsters, gold and other items on the way.  Would anybody be interested? If so, we could plain out fields and enemies and whatnots.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 08:02:25 pm »

I have an idea for an rp.

It's set in the future and sort of like Lord Of The Rings. It takes place in a place called the Underverse. The rp is about about a group of people called Shadow walkers. They work with  the Dark Overlords. They are all ruled by the Grand Master, which is always a Dark Overlord. Shadow walkers are the most common members of the Overlords army. However, a lie spread across by a Shadow Walker causes all the Shadow Walkers to attack their neighbors.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2013, 11:47:10 pm »

This is a thing from somewhere else that just didn't work out with three people.

Pokemon are long extinct. Their DNA can only be found in fossils, or in a preservation disk, which are all property of the Government. All attempts to revive Pokemon have been canceled. Now, all that matters is law.

The nation is divided into 18 Settlements. Each of them named for one of the types of Pokemon, and a central city, from which the government and those in it's favor, live lavishly.

People are forced to live as the government decides. The settlements closer to the great city are treated better. Normal and Fairy are treated like garbage as a result of this, while Dragon and Steel almost get everything handed to them.

However, in each of the settlements, there is an underground society. They are known as the FREEdom Fighters. Using a device known as 'Fusing Remnants with Earth's Everyday', the FREEdom Fighters use the DNA of those long lost Pokemon in combination with their own to take on awesome forms and fight the oppressors. But they are careful. They act in secret, and never make a spectral of themselves.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 11:54:53 pm »

This is a thing from somewhere else that just didn't work out with three people.

Pokemon are long extinct. Their DNA can only be found in fossils, or in a preservation disk, which are all property of the Government. All attempts to revive Pokemon have been canceled. Now, all that matters is law.

The nation is divided into 18 Settlements. Each of them named for one of the types of Pokemon, and a central city, from which the government and those in it's favor, live lavishly.

People are forced to live as the government decides. The settlements closer to the great city are treated better. Normal and Fairy are treated like garbage as a result of this, while Dragon and Steel almost get everything handed to them.

However, in each of the settlements, there is an underground society. They are known as the FREEdom Fighters. Using a device known as 'Fusing Remnants with Earth's Everyday', the FREEdom Fighters use the DNA of those long lost Pokemon in combination with their own to take on awesome forms and fight the oppressors. But they are careful. They act in secret, and never make a spectral of themselves.
Ho Lee Chit
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 11:56:08 pm »

I have an idea for an rp.

It's set in the future and sort of like Lord Of The Rings. It takes place in a place called the Underverse. The rp is about about a group of people called Shadow walkers. They work with  the Dark Overlords. They are all ruled by the Grand Master, which is always a Dark Overlord. Shadow walkers are the most common members of the Overlords army. However, a lie spread across by a Shadow Walker causes all the Shadow Walkers to attack their neighbors.

Oh my god I remember this. This was my original design for the Dark Society RP.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2013, 11:56:58 pm »

Ho Lee Chit
Yeah. This'll survive much better here. So I decided to toss it out and see what response I got.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2013, 12:01:05 am »

I've been wondering if I can kick up the Galaxy RP again (with a better name of course Tongue).  Although, call me selfish, I kind of want to do it this time a little closer to my original plans (so less freedom when it comes to people making their own races, sorry but things got a little unbalanced rather quickly).

But yeah, I'd really like to take another attempt at it.
(I can post a summary for what I wanted to do if anyone wants, considering that not everyone was a part of it Tongue)

Sounds really good, I might join.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2013, 12:02:20 am »

I may join, just to contribute.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 09:47:10 am »

This was actually pretty good when we tried this a while back, except when we did, there weren't enough people and it shut down xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2013, 09:58:34 am »

With my continued efforts the last few years to get RPing going, I eventually had to give up and that kind of tired me out.  I don't think I'm ready to join another RP yet (even though the idea is interesting), but maybe one day, I just can't commit yet and get my hopes up. :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:49 pm »

I'm always up to join RPs, and that's an interesting idea.

I'll brainstorm a bit and see if I can come up with something cool and short to post so I can get a feel for everyone's RPing styles before moving on to more serious things.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 02:40:06 pm »

I'm always up to join RPs, and that's an interesting idea.

I'll brainstorm a bit and see if I can come up with something cool and short to post so I can get a feel for everyone's RPing styles before moving on to more serious things.
Don't you like doing Fantasy RPs, like ones involving Knights, Wizards and the like?
Report Spam   Logged

AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2013, 02:53:15 pm »

Don't you like doing Fantasy RPs, like ones involving Knights, Wizards and the like?

Sometimes, but right now I'm in the mood for something more modern.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: