Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:30:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Roleplaying Ideas Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Roleplaying Ideas Thread  (Read 2579 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2011, 01:07:49 pm »

If you have an idea for a Roleplay and arent sure whether to post it or not, post the idea here and get comments about it to see if it will be joined by people.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 11:21:54 am »

*bumps a sticky*
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 03:32:54 pm »

*bumps a sticky*
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 05:15:46 pm »

*bumps a sticky*
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 12:40:27 pm »

I had a idea for one.

I was gonna call it "Dream World Catastrophe!"

Pilot:
It was a peaceful day in the world of Pokemon in the Unova Region. Trainers battling, competitions occurring and scientists creating new ways to benefit the lives of Humans and Pokemon. As the scientists began to work, they had the idea to maybe make way to make dreams a reality! They worked for 16 years perfecting a machine that utilized a persons and Pokemon's dreams to create a new reality. Professor Nagi, creator of this world tested this Dream World engine on his son Ishmael. Ishmael as he dreamed thought up a Pikachu and befriended it. The experiment was going great, they monitored his Dream World experience and then came time to wake up. As soon as Ishmael eyes opened, right besides him, was a unusual looking Poke Ball. Though the Professor didn't anticipate this, his son opened it to reveal a Pikachu! To be precise, the Pikachu he dreamed of. Professor Nagi couldn't believe his eyes, that a person's feelings could create a Pokemon! Overjoyed with this discovery, he tried it on a Pokemon. He used his son's Dream World Pikachu. As it slumbered, he noticed their was an unusual difference. The Pokemon was having a sort of nightmare, scared that he was putting the Pokemon at risk, he woke the Pikachu. The poor thing was too scared to go near it or him. Nagi figured the machine was probably best to only use for humans.

10 years later, Nagi and his teenager son finally managed to perfect the machine to work on both humans and Pokemon. The Pikachu Ishmael owned still didn't trust the machine, but decided to give it a try. As it dreamed, it was no longer burdened with nightmares and also befriended a Pokemon. But the Pokemon it dreamed up was a Mew! The Professor knew that it could make Pokemon, but legendary ones seemed out of his ideas. When came time to wake Pikachu, he didn't think a Mew would come with it. But shockingly, he was wrong! A cute Mew fluttered about happily as the son, father and Pikacgu were completely astonished at this turn up!

Nagi, the sole creator of this machine had a terrible thought one night ago though, he felt that if he made this machine to purchase, it could make him rich, but at what price. He knew the machine could be used for evil purposes, so instead of making it national purchasable item, he made tournaments for people to win  Dream World Pokemon, so anyone can have a go at the machine.

This ideal seemed flawless to him, till... A group of shady people asked him if they may purchase his machine. They offered money beyond a person's reach, but the respectable Nagi declined. Furious at this denial, the man left. Nagi prayed that this machine wouldn't fall into the wrong hands like that group of businessmen, but when word came out that those businessmen had made their own machine, Nagi, he couldn't believe it... It was near impossible. People had been skeptical about this and asked the good professor Nagi on this. Nagi couldn't believe they were selling a product like it. As soon as it hit the market, it was removed all at once. The businessmen were sent to trial claiming they had copyrighted the material. Though it was a nightmare now for Nagi when they won the case. The false documents that the men had ruined him! Stricken with anger, he vowed that those men will never see the machine! Nagi was then sent to jail for obstruction of justice for not handing the machine over. The men raided his lab but couldn't find any trace of the machine.

Ishmael, hiding from the men, moved the machine into the Orre Region and kept it at the Pokemon HQ Lab where another famous scientist, Professor Krane, and his son Micheal, a shadow snag expert in the past helped him conceal it since the Shadow Pokemon problem slowly died down. Professor Krane knew that having that machine in his lab may cause him to be targeted, he hid the machine in a secret room of the lab, where only Micheal and Ishmael had access to it.

A dark day was now upon the family when both Ishmael and Professor Krane were captured by the shady businessmen, who later turned out to be a team called, Team Rampage. They wanted Micheal to surrender the Machine and all the Pokemon created by it to them, or they will never be seen again!

Micheal, dealing with this complex ordeal at mind remembered the 10 trainers that have also stood up to certain bad guys like these. So that's when he sent a call to these 10 trainers to help him complete his goals to saving the Professor and Ishmael, and stopping Team Rampage!

But at the same time, the machine grew corrupted and spawned a Pokemon on it's own. A Darkrai emerged out of the Dream World Machine! It was in injured state and near death. Micheal's big heart decided before he fixed the machine, he first help the Darkrai. The Darkrai, now healed, returned into the machine. Micheal didn't know it was possible at first, but the conversation it had in it's dream gave him an idea on how he could stop the bad guys plans. He would use the power of nightmares to counter the Team's idea of using the machine. But he needed to get the machine working first... Will he be able to in time? Who are these 10 Trainers? Do they stand a chance!?

The ten trainers are actually Red, Leaf, Ethan, Krystal, Brandon, May, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert (Can stay Black) and Hilda (Can stay White)

I'm not too sure on this but enjoy the read (please...?^^).
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 03:50:53 pm »

It seems like a interesting plotline.  I guess that since you've used the main characters, people couldnt use their own, but that's ok.  Though I doubt we'd get 10 RPers!
also lol you put Brandon instead of Brendan xD  so many people do that lol Tongue
gold > ethan Grin  but props for using krys instead of lyra =D
of course you put in a Darkrai reference xD
I'd join if you made it but I don't know if others will.  (tbh I would join most rps here xD it's my duty as RP mod (though I wouldnt join rps about franchises I dont know cos I'd be more of a liability)
Hopefully others reply to this topic with their thoughts if they would want you to make it or not.
I personally want to make war chapter 1 remake still xDDDDDD
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 04:17:00 pm »

It seems like a interesting plotline.  I guess that since you've used the main characters, people couldnt use their own, but that's ok.  Though I doubt we'd get 10 RPers!
also lol you put Brandon instead of Brendan xD  so many people do that lol Tongue
gold > ethan Grin  but props for using krys instead of lyra =D
of course you put in a Darkrai reference xD
I'd join if you made it but I don't know if others will.  (tbh I would join most rps here xD it's my duty as RP mod (though I wouldnt join rps about franchises I dont know cos I'd be more of a liability)
Hopefully others reply to this topic with their thoughts if they would want you to make it or not.
I personally want to make war chapter 1 remake still xDDDDDD
Actually, I was going to have people choose 2-3 of the 10... xD
Brandon, Brendan, blah! =O
Ethan kinda is betta to me. Lips Sealed
Lyra can go with the bunkies! (Trip references Ash with the term "Bunkie" as he doesn't belong... Like Lyra... Angry ))
Darkrai's FTW Azn Also, it fits!  Wink think about it... Dream World + Nightmares = Created a Nightmare Being. Why do you think everyone was afraid about that Darkrai could have won the GL Contest. They know what could happen... >.> <.< <.> AHHHH!!!
Don't you have a favorite Poke? =\
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »

Actually, I was going to have people choose 2-3 of the 10... xD
Brandon, Brendan, blah! =O
Ethan kinda is betta to me. Lips Sealed
Lyra can go with the bunkies! (Trip references Ash with the term "Bunkie" as he doesn't belong... Like Lyra... Angry ))
Darkrai's FTW Azn Also, it fits!  Wink think about it... Dream World + Nightmares = Created a Nightmare Being. Why do you think everyone was afraid about that Darkrai could have won the GL Contest. They know what could happen... >.> <.< <.> AHHHH!!!
Don't you have a favorite Poke? =\

YEAH DOWN WITH LYRA! =D  SHE IS A BUNKIE!
my favourite pokemon is Celebi :]  closely followed by Gengar.
also dream world plot with Cresselia + Darkrai does sound good.  But tbh it would have been better if Darkai wasn't released from the DW and owned by a character, and instead was a wild pokemon opponent inside the dream world.  It doesnt seem like a plot where people can own legends. Also if nightmares are a problem, then owning Darkrai just takes away from the excitement of stopping nightmares since they are already kind of stopped.  We need a challenge.  This wont stop Darkrai having development as a character, but that's what I think on the matter Tongue

lastly if you want to have Michael with the main game characters, then you gotta have Wes too.  (Rui is lame xD  he ditched her off screen k Wink )
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 05:30:15 pm »

YEAH DOWN WITH LYRA! =D  SHE IS A BUNKIE!
my favourite pokemon is Celebi :]  closely followed by Gengar.
also dream world plot with Cresselia + Darkrai does sound good.  But tbh it would have been better if Darkai wasn't released from the DW and owned by a character, and instead was a wild pokemon opponent inside the dream world.  It doesnt seem like a plot where people can own legends. Also if nightmares are a problem, then owning Darkrai just takes away from the excitement of stopping nightmares since they are already kind of stopped.  We need a challenge.  This wont stop Darkrai having development as a character, but that's what I think on the matter Tongue

lastly if you want to have Michael with the main game characters, then you gotta have Wes too.  (Rui is lame xD  he ditched her off screen k Wink )
Ta teh bunkie with Lyra.

Actually, I had planned no owner for Darkrai. In fact, he's a poisonous protagonist. My plot for him was that I make it that the bad guys get control of the Machine, but when they use it, a trap springs and it's Darkrai who traps them within the machine. We enter the Dream World and fight them in the new Nightmare World. But suddenly the created Darkrai's powers depletes, then it faints and the villains dreamed Pokemon comes out (a corrupted Arceus). Out matched by it, the bad guys attempt to trap us in the Nightmare World and then eliminate the Dream World once he and C.Arceus leaves. However, as a twist, he succeeds ... But as the characters float in the Realm of Dead Dreams, the Darkrai sacrifices itself and gets us to leave, as it deteriorates away. As a last resort, the Dream World Pokemon we get from in the Dream World using the last energy given off from Darkrai to boost our Pokemon will let us fight off C.Arceus and win.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 05:45:57 pm »

Ta teh bunkie with Lyra.

Actually, I had planned no owner for Darkrai. In fact, he's a poisonous protagonist. My plot for him was that I make it that the bad guys get control of the Machine, but when they use it, a trap springs and it's Darkrai who traps them within the machine. We enter the Dream World and fight them in the new Nightmare World. But suddenly the created Darkrai's powers depletes, then it faints and the villains dreamed Pokemon comes out (a corrupted Arceus). Out matched by it, the bad guys attempt to trap us in the Nightmare World and then eliminate the Dream World once he and C.Arceus leaves. However, as a twist, he succeeds ... But as the characters float in the Realm of Dead Dreams, the Darkrai sacrifices itself and gets us to leave, as it deteriorates away. As a last resort, the Dream World Pokemon we get from in the Dream World using the last energy given off from Darkrai to boost our Pokemon will let us fight off C.Arceus and win.
that's awesome Cheesy Cheesy
but now you've kind of told us the ending... =/
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 05:54:26 pm »

that's awesome Cheesy Cheesy
but now you've kind of told us the ending... =/
Wait, what...?
*Rereads*
OH ****!!! Angry Sad Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 10:09:57 am »

bumping
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 12:20:00 pm »

hey guys I'm wondering if anyone wants to do a Smallville Roleplay, now that the series is over, there is room for interpretation in what fans can do with fanfics, so if anyone is interested..
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:08 am »

I wish people actually used this thread xD its what its there for

also I kind of want someone to join an rp I've made for once ¬__¬
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 10:54:03 am »

hey guys I'm wondering if anyone wants to do a Smallville Roleplay, now that the series is over, there is room for interpretation in what fans can do with fanfics, so if anyone is interested..
I would offer to join but I've never even watched/whatever the series..

And we did all join that one about space, you just never started it.... D;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: