Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:22:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Roleplaying Ideas Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Roleplaying Ideas Thread  (Read 2572 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2011, 05:30:15 pm »

YEAH DOWN WITH LYRA! =D  SHE IS A BUNKIE!
my favourite pokemon is Celebi :]  closely followed by Gengar.
also dream world plot with Cresselia + Darkrai does sound good.  But tbh it would have been better if Darkai wasn't released from the DW and owned by a character, and instead was a wild pokemon opponent inside the dream world.  It doesnt seem like a plot where people can own legends. Also if nightmares are a problem, then owning Darkrai just takes away from the excitement of stopping nightmares since they are already kind of stopped.  We need a challenge.  This wont stop Darkrai having development as a character, but that's what I think on the matter Tongue

lastly if you want to have Michael with the main game characters, then you gotta have Wes too.  (Rui is lame xD  he ditched her off screen k Wink )
Ta teh bunkie with Lyra.

Actually, I had planned no owner for Darkrai. In fact, he's a poisonous protagonist. My plot for him was that I make it that the bad guys get control of the Machine, but when they use it, a trap springs and it's Darkrai who traps them within the machine. We enter the Dream World and fight them in the new Nightmare World. But suddenly the created Darkrai's powers depletes, then it faints and the villains dreamed Pokemon comes out (a corrupted Arceus). Out matched by it, the bad guys attempt to trap us in the Nightmare World and then eliminate the Dream World once he and C.Arceus leaves. However, as a twist, he succeeds ... But as the characters float in the Realm of Dead Dreams, the Darkrai sacrifices itself and gets us to leave, as it deteriorates away. As a last resort, the Dream World Pokemon we get from in the Dream World using the last energy given off from Darkrai to boost our Pokemon will let us fight off C.Arceus and win.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: