Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 08:48:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Palette City- Ludicom Style

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Palette City- Ludicom Style  (Read 3322 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2011, 08:21:50 pm »

lol kinfin's tail looks like some kind of a laser cannon(i assume thats kinfin based on the red eyes as his avi has red eyes)

and kloud looks the most like an animal, i think its the fact that her one eye that is showing has the least white space around it compared to the eyes of the others

and are those ears sticking out of richie's head?

it looks amazing, though im wondering who has longer hair? kloud or richie, as richie is taller and his hair almost goes as low as klouds
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2011, 08:25:01 pm »

lol kinfin's tail looks like some kind of a laser cannon(i assume thats kinfin based on the red eyes as his avi has red eyes)

and kloud looks the most like an animal, i think its the fact that her one eye that is showing has the least white space around it compared to the eyes of the others

it looks amazing, though im wondering who has longer hair? kloud or richie, as richie is taller and his hair almost goes as low as klouds
Yeah, it's Zekrom-Kyurem-Reshiram gijinkas from left to right. So that should explain why there's some of the weirder aspects to it.

That isn't really Richie, it's his character Leoh, who is known for his long flowing locks. His hair is actually nice and short irl. xD

Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2011, 08:25:51 pm »

Only Zekinfin has red eyes (though seriously considering making normal Kinfin have a cosmetic change). Though it does look like a cannon of some kind.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2011, 08:28:13 pm »

They are based off of Zekrom(Kinfin), Kyurem(Kloud), and Reshiram(Leoh; ie, me).

Yeah, it's Zekrom-Kyurem-Reshiram gijinkas from left to right. So that should explain why there's some of the weirder aspects to it.

That isn't really Richie, it's his character Leoh, who is known for his long flowing locks. His hair is actually nice and short irl. xD
Not for long!! Evil
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2011, 08:49:03 pm »

Only Zekinfin has red eyes (though seriously considering making normal Kinfin have a cosmetic change). Though it does look like a cannon of some kind.
tail-cannon ftw

as long as you dont eat beans
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2011, 08:39:11 am »

tail-cannon ftw

as long as you dont eat beans
F**k yo' beans!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: