Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:23:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Final Heroes - An RP... no Pokémon this time - Signup Topic

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Final Heroes - An RP... no Pokémon this time - Signup Topic  (Read 225 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2011, 05:20:04 pm »

I love RPing, I really do.  I do all I can to keep the RP board alive on PPN and hopefully this place too.  I've spent countless hours trying to get people to participate and be involved.  I take pride in doing this, but it seems as if every RP fails because of the short attention spans that plague the people online.  They dont mean to be insensitive about it and I dont resent them, but it's very disapointing that they just forget and leave other people hanging there, eventually letting the topic reach the abyss.  Pokémon RPs survive longer than non Pokémon RPs, but a non Pokémon RP would be nice.

Which is why this RP is my final stand.  I am creating this RP which I hope people will join and enjoy.  The plot of this RP is limitless allowing you to be very free and creative with the plot and do whatever, providing it follows the rules and doesnt hurt other people's plots.  If this RP dies, the RP I'm attempting to be INCREDIBLY lenient with, then I know there isnt hope any longer.  Then I'll just let it all die because it wont be worth bothering.  I love the RPs and wish I could do it forever, but I invest time into these things and if they die, it just seems wasted.

So then... onto the plot.

You are all heroes.  You have a plot and you all have to work to save the world from things such as enemies.  You each have a super power of your choice, providing you avoid modding.  Good luck for all of your fates may interwine.  Your Bios are the bog standard stuff, feel free to add whatever.

Enjoy!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 05:22:16 pm »

If you want an active rp section, I'd look up an rp forum. At least then you'd know that everyone there is somewhat interested in roleplaying. Smiley PPN and L-com aren't based on it, and pretty much every rp that touches them dies... And I don't want you to lose something you love.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 05:24:21 pm »

If you want an active rp section, I'd look up an rp forum. At least then you'd know that everyone there is somewhat interested in roleplaying. Smiley PPN and L-com aren't based on it, and pretty much every rp that touches them dies... And I don't want you to lose something you love.
I havnt really wanted to join a normal RP forum, I just wanted to spread the fun of it to places like this, but it seemed to fail.  I'd love to try out this Heroes RP.  But if it fails, then I'll be sad but still ok because I still have my own stories to write.  My real stories exist on a much higher quality than RPs, but even so I take the pride in RPs nonetheless.
Try out this RP, it'll be fun ^^
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »

For Aryeh.

Name: Steel
Power: Can Control Metal and Form it (Like Magneto)
Bio: A Man who was researching Various elements and tried to create  and invincible armor using all metals. A explosion during an assualt caused his gloves to have a crest in them, and have the ability to control metals.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 05:31:50 pm »

never mind... this was stupid... it's not worth it...
I'll go back to proper quality stories
rps are like a relaxing chocolate bar but a proper story is the big dinner...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: