Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:09:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Quick Trade Topic

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Trade Topic  (Read 2661 times)
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2010, 09:12:35 pm »

Quick Trade Topic
This topic is to be used for, obviously, quick trades. No shops, no "I'm looking to complete my pokedex, does anyone have these pokemon? >insert list of half the pokemon ever made here<  Though you can list more than one poekmon at a time, try to keep it as a minimum.  You can also trade for items here.  This is a LF (looking for) topic and also a FT (for trade) topic.

There is no sheet or formula you have to follow, but here are some suggestions:

>Post Your Friend Code if it's not already in plain sight.
>Post the pokemon you want, or want to trade.
>Post what you are willing to trade for the pokemon you want.
>If you don't have a pokemon, feel free to use PD from PPN (if you are a member there)
>Stay Nice please.
>In case there is more than one trade going on at one time, quote the posts of the person you are trading with, so they know you're talking to them.

(The following is borrowed from DU)
Here's a sample request you could post:

Code:
Wanted:
Shaymin (w/ Micle Berry, Modest Nature)
TM29

Offering:
EV'd Vigoroth (male, has Facade)
Rare Candy

My Friend Code is: 4856-6661-1000

You can, of course, add more information that you want. This will keep the Trade Board look more organized without so many new threads for just one trade.
(No longer borrowed from DU)

So get to trading!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:13:50 pm by Ai Char » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:34:36 am »

Does anybody have a Tropius on XY they could get me? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:24:37 am »

If anyone who picked Amaura can breed me one, then I can get you Tyrunt. If someone can do this then it'd be really helpful for me since it's the last Kalos Pokémon that I need to catch Smiley

Edit: Doesn't matter I have one now
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:53:32 pm by Majestic » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:22:05 am »

Aryeh's Trade Thread Post:

Offering: Fletchlings, Bunnelbys, Caterpies and Pidgeys
Wanting: anything really, not too bothered xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 10:46:24 am »

Uh I got a Metang to breed Beldums if anyone wants them.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 05:39:53 pm »

Uh I got a Metang to breed Beldums if anyone wants them.
UH
HELLO

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 06:34:05 pm »

If anyone has a Timid Ditto with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed, let me know please with what you want for it Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Sho Minamimoto
Knightmare
Lotadpole

Main FC: 0903 3045 6143 -3DS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 12:16:39 pm »

Anyone care to help me evolve my Haunter?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 07:21:42 pm »

is there anything I can offer in exchange for Shiny Stones (especially the shiny stones) and Dusk Stones? like I could breed some Hidden Ability Fletchlings perhaps.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 08:07:16 pm »

is there anything I can offer in exchange for Shiny Stones (especially the shiny stones) and Dusk Stones? like I could breed some Hidden Ability Fletchlings perhaps.
Just do the secret training. You get them as rewards for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 06:14:18 am »

Just do the secret training. You get them as rewards for it.
I tried the secret training, started with the leaf stone round and I got freakin owned miserably, the balls just got shot out 4 at a time and chased me around.  I don't suppose anyone wants to come over to my house and help me win xD
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 07:11:44 am »

I tried the secret training, started with the leaf stone round and I got freakin owned miserably, the balls just got shot out 4 at a time and chased me around.  I don't suppose anyone wants to come over to my house and help me win xD
You do know how to Shield, right?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:18 am »

You do know how to Shield, right?
What?
They filled up the entire screen, I was unable to dodge them fast enough.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 09:40:05 am »

What?
They filled up the entire screen, I was unable to dodge them fast enough.
Press one of the shoulder buttons (I think L, but I could be wrong) And you can block incoming shots.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 06:25:43 pm »

Does anybody have a King's Rock they don't want?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: