Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 04:12:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kloud's Tale- LG Nuzlocke [Bonus Comic up]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Kloud's Tale- LG Nuzlocke [Bonus Comic up]  (Read 3561 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: January 18, 2011, 12:12:27 am »

I love the short story/chapters idea thanks  Smiley and I'm glad you liked it, can't wait to see your next comic the first one was really funny and very well drawn.
It's no prob. That seems to be another popular way to share Nuzlockes, I felt it might be up your alley after I saw your first entry. Wink I'm really excited to just see where you end up- what will happen...? It's so exciting! Maybe that's why I like Nuzlocking so much xP Anyways, as for all other active Nuzlockes, if you'll let me know when you think you have a base team set, I'll draw a picture for you. Smiley

And I thank you. *bows* The next one should be pretty funny too. Gotta get the mood up before things get more serious for awhile, LOL. I'm actually stopping for awhile in game to gamble get closer to where I am in game in the comics, so I've made myself a promise. If I can read 6 chapters or more during tomorrow, I'll spend Wednesday working on the update. With any luck, you guys may have another update by this weekend! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: