Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 10:01:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon: The Legend of Jull

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: The Legend of Jull  (Read 587 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 03:27:55 pm »

"Thanks," Luck said as she grabbed his hand and pulled herself onto the Flygon's back. The Pokemon didn't phase her much- it was nice to see others had managed to evade the law's grasp as well. Flygon had been rare before Jull's death, so to have one now... He must be someone important. concluded Luck.

"I'm Luck Bowwe. Pleased to meet you, Atticus." Luck was grateful for the help. Even if he was a strange guy, Atticus seemed to be chivalrous to offer assistance, which was rare in these times.

She was, perhaps, a tad too cautious of her own Pokemon. She feared for them enough to keep them concealed at almost all times. But... Seeing this Flygon reminded her of how wonderful it is to have them freely.

And that's when she realized that she couldn't hide any more. She had to take action alongside her Pokemon, and perhaps others out there brave enough to join in the cause. She was already forming a plan to find her fellow Gym Leaders who still survived as she did. But first... To get her arm fixed up.

((short reply, ek! I'm headed to a doctor's appointment, sorry D: ))
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 04:32:28 pm »

Aryeh sat down on a chair in a dark room.  Noone else around.  His new ally was busy reviving fossil Pokémon.  Aryeh smiled to himself.  He may actually have a shot of having a good life in the future.  Tealis would win the battle and Aryeh could become a Pokémon Trainer once again.  He clutched a Pokéball in his hand.  This one was not attacked to his bike, nor was it used in the battle.

"Can I use you again..." Aryeh thought to himself "Only if peace comes back, can I really use you in a battle again.  The original Neon.  My friend.  I have to continue fighting if I'm to be a worthy enough trainer to use you in battle again."

Just at that moment, the man ran in.

"We are in trouble!" yelled the man.

"What's wrong!" Aryeh gasped as he stood up.

"The police!"

"I'll handle them" Aryeh said seriously as he took something from his pocket - a gun.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 03:49:36 pm »

Atticus helped Luck board Flygon, and they took off immediately. Shooting off like a rocket, Flygon was in the clouds within seconds, its large eyes scanning ahead for any military resistance. It was a dangerous move, flying so high with a stranger who, for all of Atticus' knowledge, might not even know how to fight, let alone kill a man. As such, as a necessary precaution, Atticus drew one of his revolvers, and cocked it back, ready for anything.

Minutes passed, and thankfully, no soldiers wanting to kill them. He knew, however, that would change as soon as he passed over his target's homes. But for know, Atticus descended slowly in front of a small clinic. The shanty used to be a bustling pokemon center, but times had changed and it became a small refugee clinic. Atticus dropped from Flygon's back first and helped Luck down, careful not to cause damage to her arm. "We made it alive. That was half the battle. Let's get your arm patched up, Luck."
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 11:31:15 pm »

Luck's eyes grew wider when she laid eyes on the revolver Atticus held. She had only seen high ranking military officials with guns. Who is this man? Is he some sort of military? Did he mug one of the officers...? Her mind raced over the possibilities. He didn't seem to be intending to use it on her, but it still worried her. She decided that it was best to not ask questions. After all, he has been rather kind to her...

Luck felt a pang of sadness as her eyes were drawn to the clinic. She used to help her challengers to this had-been Pokemon Center after their Gym battles. About two weeks earlier she had been in this clinic, laughing with her most recent challenger about their thrilling match. Now, however, these were just fond memories. There were no trainers resting with their Pokemon in the sunshine outside, no practice battles occurring nearby. Only rain and quiet filled the empty spaces left there.

Luck climbed down, then nodded. "Yeah, good idea." Her thoughts left her with little left to say. She would express her gratitude again, once more, when he left. It had crossed her mind to let her Pokemon out. She'd need the extra protection, once she left the clinic. She was an easier target injured.

The doors of the now-clinic opened as they approached it, and Luck walked inside, contemplating how exactly to explain her injury.

---------------------

Cyl had left his office. Something more pressing than the banal paperwork he was riddled with, certainly. This persistent rain had been a bother, but now, even this did not bother him. He had heard murmurings that dangerous forces were in Tealis, right now. However, this also provided him with a rather unique opportunity. If he was to capture these forces, whoever they may be, he could certainly stand to benefit in the eyes of the public. Hell, he may even be chosen as king by the people willingly! He chuckled to himself. His plan was brilliant.

He turned the corner to the military base. It had been built between the Mayor's office and the castle once owned by King Jull, mostly for convenience's sake. And the architects were right- it is rather convenient. thought Cyl. He entered the base and the door closed, the soundproof establishment hiding his new orders from any prying ears. The military presence in Tealis was about to increase ten-fold. He would identify and capture the reported fugitives, and further his plans for domination.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 10:48:12 am »

"You are under arrest for whatever it is you are doing" yelled a policeman.

"Wait a minute?  You don't even know what we are doing?" the man wondered.

"We got a tip off that you was doing something bad against the law with Pokémon, that's enough for us!" the policeman replied.

"It's to help Tealis for god's sake!" sighed the man.

"Oh..." said the policeman, being from Tealis themselves "Prove it..."

"Ask the leader of Tealis and tell him that a Samuel has a plan.  Samuel is me by the way" replied the man "I'm a friend of his and I'm working to help him.  That is ok right?  Even if it does involve Pokémon."

"Ok then" said the police "But if you do anything wrong, I'm taking you in.  I'm going to get contact with the leader of Tealis now then."

"By the way..." said a voice; the policeman turned around to see Aryeh "If you talk to a man named Kiyo, tell him that I am awaiting a rematch."

"Uhhh.... fine.." said the policeman, walking out.

"That was anti-climactic" said Aryeh "I guess I did not need a gun."

"Keep the gun.  I'm glad you have one... we need to kill someone." smiled Samuel.

"No... the gun is for self defence and shooting in the foot.  No killing" Aryeh said seriously.

Samuel pondered for a second, smiled and put his hand to his pocket, revealing his own gun.  He pointed it at Aryeh.

"You really want to fight with me.." said Aryeh "I can shoot faster."

"You don't have the guts to kill.  However I do" the man laughed.

"I knew this would happen, this is why I took precautionary measures" Aryeh grinned.

"What do you mean by precau..." began Samuel before SMASH, he feel on the ground.

Behind Samuel was a tough looking blue creature "Luxxx..." it growled.

"I'm sorry for not being the best trainer I could be Neon, but I'm glad you are still able to help me and have forgiven me.  I will be a better trainer.  But first my Luxray friend, we have an army of Fossil Pokémon to steal!"

((mostly dialogue this time, but I needed to prepare for the next thing...))
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 06:30:51 pm »

The desk nurse's expression changed to a frown as she laid eyes on Luck's bloodied arm. Luck smiled sheepishly, nodding slightly. "Excuse me, could I have my arm treated? It's a little mangled..." Luck pulled her sleeve up to show the nurse, who's expression was now one of shock.

"Of course, there's a room in back with supplies for patching up wounds like this. Let's get you cleaned up." the nurse led Luck into a room in the back and cleaned and bandaged Luck's arm.

"Thank you, m'am." Luck pressed a few small gold coins into the nurse's hand and left. Sure, she was still hurt, but at least she knew that her arm would be okay now. The doors slid open again and Luck walked outside, then took a quick look around before her eyes alighted on Atticus.

"Thank you, Atticus. My arm should heal up just fine now. I owe ya one!" Luck said cheerily. ((No idea what I want to do next, so I'll cut this off here))

-------------------------------------

A soldier approached Mayor Cyl. "I come with news, sir." "Well, get on with it." "A local police ran into some suspicious characters today. One of whom claiming to be a 'Samuel'. He said to say that he has a plan, sir."

Cyl shifted in his seat the the military base. Quite a turn of events... But Cyl knew better than to trust anyone in these times. "Very well, soldier. Keep an eye out for any 'plans' that may interfere with my own. If he truly wishes to help me, he will prove his intentions in time." "Yes sir!"

-------------------------------------

Soldiers stalked through the streets of the city, looking for suspicious characters... The rain was slowing and night was falling. The cover this provided them would allow them to go through the streets mostly unnoticed by the local townfolk.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 07:15:25 am »

"Wow... 40 Pokémon stolen and all of them rare Fossils" grinned Aryeh, as he strolled down towards his motorbike, carrying a bag full of Pokéballs.

"Lux..." agreed Neon.

"Alright, so before Samuel catches up with us, we are going to cause a bit of trouble downtown with about 20 of the fossils" explained Aryeh "That will get us some attention.  Samuel may want to help Cyl, but I'll help in my own way.  Though to be honest, it would probably be better without any government at all."

"Lux!" gasped Neon.

"I understand completely" smiled Aryeh "Our trouble causing may be able to draw out the secret Anarchist group.  They are side we must join!  Anarchism is the best political system!"

Neon nodded in agreement.

"Urgh..." Samuel woke up slowly, he had been hit on the head so he was in a bit of pain.

Samuel got to his feet and went to the Fossil army room.

"No... they are gone" growled Samuel angrily "That kid took them... never mind, I have a backup plan.  One that will not just give power to Jull, but power to the whole planet!"

Samuel's expression of anger changed to an expression of insanity and laughter.  His plan was going to succeed and in fact Aryeh might be more useful than he thought...

"So ummm Kiyo" said a policeman.

"Yes?" replied Kiyo, sitting on a bench outside the police station, thinking to himself.

"A guy I almost arrested today said that he was excited for a rematch with you" replied the policeman.

"Urghhh" sighed Kiyo "He just loves to play mind games."

"Who is this person?"

Kiyo stood up and began to walk towards his bike "His name is Aryeh and he is a Pokémon Master.  He is also the one I need to find and sort things out once and for all!"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: