Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 02:59:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon RP - The Future Generation of Unova (signup/discussion topic)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon RP - The Future Generation of Unova (signup/discussion topic)  (Read 200 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:53:17 pm »

Ok so at the moment, this is just for discussion to see if anybody is interested.  No signups at the moment.

I am currently writing a Prequel to this (by using posts from the original try at making this RP).  The prequel isn't the best writing I've done by far, but it says what needs to be said and sets the tone for this xD

I will update this space with more information soon.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:53:34 pm »

Reserved Post.

Ok you can post now Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »

bump
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 04:59:50 pm »

You know I'm in... However, I think you'd catch more attention just posting the preview. Maybe?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 05:02:28 pm »

You know I'm in... However, I think you'd catch more attention just posting the preview. Maybe?
well I'm almost finished with my prequel, it's kind of been a rush, cos really it only sets a couple of the plot points of the story and is neccessary for that.

What about a trailer?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 05:04:38 pm »

That could work ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 05:19:22 pm »

contains spoilers: (trailer)

The Unova Region... adventures are there to be had... well that's what it says on the back of the box.

~~~

"You stand no chance against me, you are surrounded!"

"You and what army, you don't stand a chance against the very secret you spent so long trying to obtain!"

"There is a bounty on your capture and I intend to carry that out!"

"I could let you do that, or I could fight back with the darkness that I control..."

"Your little Pokémon friends won't help you this time Aryeh..."

"Heh... I'm not talking about my Pokémon, I'm talking about the Phantom Ruler..."

~~~

"All Pokémon exist to be liberated!"

"You may say that now you Team Plasma fool, but there is one you think you have yet to determine."

"What is that, Black?"

"To determine that between me taking all of you down now, and my cousin awakening Zekrom, you don't stand a chance..."

"We'll see about that... hehehe..."

"You can see right now, for he's done it!  Team Plasma are going to be stopped!"

~~~

"I've done many things in my life and it's time to prove myself to the world that I can be a good person."

"Cyrus... Unova is your fresh start and despite people like Team Plasma and the Police out to get me, I promise that you'll have the time of your life."

"Thank you... for opening my eyes to a new perfect outlook.."

~~~

"N!  You have to stop this madness!"

"You can't stop this now guys, it's too late!  Reshiram has awoken!"

"I'm not talking about Reshiram.  I'm not talking about you.  You have the potential to be the greatest man in the world and you are blowing that by the brainwashing of Plasma!  You have to stop this now!"

"I'm sorry Aryeh...Black... you've been nice to me, but I'm afraid I have to do this, for the good of Pokémon and the world.  It's too important now to end so soon!"

"Then N, I'm going to have to end this myself!  Battle me!"

"So let it be done...."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: