Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 11:46:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ferris Wheel Double Entendres in B/W

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ferris Wheel Double Entendres in B/W  (Read 1122 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:38 pm »

so basically the battles with the people in front of the ferris wheel are laced with double entendres
I just did one of them with, it's funny it was like a one night stand happened haha
epic
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 03:07:30 pm »

bulbapedia says:

The Ferris wheel is where N is battled as part of the main storyline, and after defeating Elesa, Trainers may be battled there daily. The Trainer varies with the season and the gender of the Player, and its name is related to its season. After the battle, the Trainer will accompany the Player on the wheel. The conversations in the Ferris Wheel are laced with double entendres.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »

I know. It's rather... Awkward. I wasn't really expecting it xD Glad to see that they're becoming more bold in their games, though. It's nice to see Pokemon grow a little too.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:27:04 pm »

I know. It's rather... Awkward. I wasn't really expecting it xD Glad to see that they're becoming more bold in their games, though. It's nice to see Pokemon grow a little too.
yes it's win xD
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 04:51:40 pm »

I swear, having to go with N on the Ferris Wheel was the most creepiest thing ever...

Even though he's my favorite antagonist.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 04:53:50 pm »

I swear, having to go with N on the Ferris Wheel was the most creepiest thing ever...

At least N didnt have the double entendres since he is part of the plot, though technically if you have the right mind, you could make anything seem like a double entendre
for example N reveals he is the king Wink Roll Eyes Tongue  ok I'm getting ahead of myself now haha
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

N makes me feel funny. And not in a good way xD Seriously, he creeps me the heck out.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 05:13:27 pm »

N makes me feel funny. And not in a good way xD Seriously, he creeps me the heck out.
That's kind of the point ^^ .  He is innocently intentioned but creepy and he is kind of a little boy as you'll see later on when you go into his room.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 05:24:39 pm »

That's kind of the point ^^ .  He is innocently intentioned but creepy and he is kind of a little boy as you'll see later on when you go into his room.
Now you're gonna give her more ideas...
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 12:50:45 pm »

I found this online Tongue

Both the male and female player characters get one Gay Option for the Ferris Wheel. The girl gets a Waitress. The guy gets a Hiker.
xD
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 01:13:59 pm »

The Waitress isn't too saucy. xD

Most of what she says is pretty usual girl banter, I guess. If you're looking for her to be hitting on you, you can find it, but it's nowhere near as blatant as that xP

Seriously... Eck. xD BlackxHiker? Eww.
Report Spam   Logged

Master
Protagonist
Ludicolo Expert

Effeminate pansy with no social skills

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 02:59:08 pm »

I found this online Tongue

[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9432/likeasauna.png[img]

Both the male and female player characters get one Gay Option for the Ferris Wheel. The girl gets a Waitress. The guy gets a Hiker.
xD
ROFL. Someone needs to make fanart of the hiker trying to rape the MC.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 04:58:27 pm »

Ok so here are all the conversations translated from the Japanese version Smiley

<< Raimon City intermission: female >>

(Depending on the season, you can fight a variety of Trainers in front of the Ferris wheel, then go for a ride with them afterward.
Um... most of the rides could be classified as "dates." So, without further ado.)

[[ Breakdancer Haruo - Spring (Haru) ]]
Ahhh, it's been sweltering day after day, and now I'm getting sleepy...
Hey, you there, you got a sec?
I'd like to take a ride on this Ferris wheel, buuut...
This one's a dual-rider, so I can't ride it all on my ownsome.
So, if it's okay with you, would you sit with me?
I can't give you much in return, but I'll fight you with this Pokémon I raised real good! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Alright... I guess I'll let you off if you're worried. Well, I'll find somebody else!
Sorry, but thank you muchly anyway!
[ Yes ]
Huh? Seriously? Thank yooou! You seem like a good girl!
Alright, now to introduce you to my super-beloved Pokémon!
(Battle with Breakdancer Haruo, who has a Darumakka. "Owow... How is it you're so strong?")
Err... White, is it?
Wow! You're super awesome!
From the looks of you, I thought, man, she couldn't beat anybody I know!
I thought you were just kinda cute, but your Pokémon are stylin' too! Talk about rad!
Now, then...
Alright, let's get on this Ferris wheel already!
(They get on.)
...Risin' up, risin' up... Whoa, this is surprisingly speedy.
Oh! C'mere for a sec! C'mon - huh?... Aah... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
(They get off.)
...Eh?
Am I alright?
Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just fine! It ain't nothin' at all!
... ... ...White, thank you muchly for today!
I used to think the Ferris wheel was just for little kids, but hoo-whee...
That view is just beautiful... It's just so... thrilling...
Yeah, I don't think it'd be such a bad idea to do this again from time to time!
If you want, let's ride again sometime! See ya, White!

Oh! If it isn't White!
U-Um, if it's alright, wanna play with me?
I mean, as in, a Pokémon battle... and then a ride on the Ferris wheel? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Alright... Sorry, that was unreasonable of me.
Well, anytime you got time to spare, gimme a holler! See ya, White!
[ Yes ]
Huh? Yes? Seriously?! YESSS! Thank yooou!! You're so good to me!
Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself, but let's have a Pokémon battle!
(Same as the first battle.)
Aah! So sad!!
As ever, you really are pretty strong!
You think you could aim to be the Champion one of these days? If I were you, White, I wouldn't count that out as just some fantasy! I'm behind you all the way!
Now, then...
Alright, let's get on this Ferris wheel already!
(They get on.)
...Risin' up, risin' up... Whoa, this is surprisingly speedy.
Oh! C'mere for a sec! C'mon - huh?... Aah... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
(They get off.)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Oh, sorry, sorry... I was just thinking to myself.
There's something about it...
The time I spend playing with you seems to go by too fast, White! Time is short! Don't you think...?
Haha, well, don't you worry your little head about it!
Thank you muchly! Let's play again! Bye-bye, White!

[[ Ace Trainer Natsuki - Summer (Natsu) ]]
These hot days just keep coming...
Hm? What's up...? Perhaps you had an interest in this Ferris wheel?
Unfortunately for you, this Ferris wheel is a two-rider, so you won't be able to ride it on your own.
... ... ...Right.
Would you battle with me? Should you win the battle, I shall allow you to ride the Ferris wheel with me.
How about it? Shall we battle? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Is that so? Very well then...
[ Yes ]
Ah, I see...
If you are that captivated by the Ferris wheel, you and I must share similar interests.
Ah, but never mind that... As an Ace Trainer, I have no reason to lose.
(Battle with Ace Trainer Natsuki, who has a Kokoromori. "... ...What?")
... ...I'll be frank.
I could never have dreamed I would lose to you...
Heh, well, you can't judge a book by its cover...
Now then...
As I promised earlier, shall we board the Ferris wheel?
Truthfully, this will be my first time experiencing one.
(They get on.)
Ooof, this goes higher than I expected... Aieee, it's shaking more than I expected...
Hey, don't move! Do you want to make us fall?! I'm begging you, PLEASE don't move!!
Ah... I can't stand it... this is it for me. ...Can I... can I hold your hand?
(They get off.)
... ... ... ... ... ...
I myself didn't even know that I was so terrified of heights...
It was all your... well, maybe it was partially your fault... so you better be thankful!
However...
I want you to sincerely remember this deep in your heart.
In exchange, if you want to ride the Ferris wheel again at any cost, come do it with me.
I'll overcome my fear. That's what makes me a true ace...

Oh... it's you...
...Could you perhaps want to ride the Ferris wheel once more?
V-Very well... I know what you're thinking, but I shall overcome my fear today.
Fight with me, and if you win, I shall allow you to ride the Ferris wheel with me once again. So, will you? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Really! Ah, that's a shame!
I was thinking today would be a good chance to overcome my weakness... aha, haha...
[ Yes ]
Ah, I see... Yes, a battle...?
Very well, so I must... Let us begin!
... ... ...S-So I must.
I'll overcome my fear and make the evolution to a true ace. It shall be a thing to remember!
And you'll be quite happy to be present! Aha! Hahaha...
(They get on.)
Ooof, this goes higher than I expected... Aieee, it's shaking more than I expected...
Hey, don't move! Do you want to make us fall?! I'm begging you, PLEASE don't move!!
Ah... I can't stand it... this is it for me. ...Can I... can I hold your hand?
(They get off.)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Is it just my imagination, or did I see you grinning a little?
...Oh, whatever.
It may not be soon, but I'll overcome my fear someday. Because I am an ace!
Excuse me for today, but whenever you've thought REALLY hard on it, and absolutely super-duper HAVE to ride the Ferris wheel

[[ Waitress Akira - Autumn (Aki) ]]
It's gotten pretty chilly... I guess it'll be flat-out cold soon...
Huh? Could you possibly want to take a ride on this?
But this Ferris wheel only has seats for two...
... ...Right, well.
Would you battle with me? So if you win, I'll ride together with you? [ Yes / No ]
[ No [
Ah, really?
Well, I should be around here for a while yet, so...
[ Yes ]
You made your decision quick... Or perhaps you're just that confident?
Well, I suppose I'll find out if we battle. Quickly, let's begin!
(Battle with Waitress Akira, who has a Kurumayu. "Oww... so uncool...")
I'm not even close to a match... Though I had at least a LITTLE confidence in my Pokémon battling... You're certainly impressive...
...Well, as promised, shall we board the Ferris wheel?
(They get on.)
... ... ... ... ... ... Well, you went through the trouble, so should we chat?
...I know, right! ... ...Yeesh! And then... ... Like, really...
...Since I liked him... I was always... ... ...just a bunch of lies!...
(They get off.)
Hoo! That was fun!! And talking with you helped me get a lot of things off my chest!
Fellow girls really ought to talk amongst each other!
I should be around here for a while yet!
So if you have the time later, please come by again!

Oh! It's you from before! You doing well?
If you have time, please, spend some of it with me!
Have a Pokémon battle? Ride the Ferris wheel? Have a chat? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Huh? Oh... really...? Sorry, that WAS kinda unreasonable of me. Whenever you have the time, please come back again!
[ Yes ]
Oh! You sure?! Thank you! Something about being with you just makes me feel great!
Well, first, let's have a Pokémon battle!
Whew... I lost again!
Even your Pokémon are just too good for me to compete with.
They're so much slimmer and prettier than me... I sorta admire them, really!
Well, let's board the Ferris wheel already!
(They get on.)
... ... ... ... ... ... Well, you went through the trouble, so should we chat?
...I know, right! ... ...Yeesh! And then... ... Like, really...
...Since I liked him... I was always... ... ...just a bunch of lies!...
(They get off.)
Aww, it's over already!
The time just seems to fly when I'm having fun with you!
I've not the type to have a whole lot of friends, so I really treasure a chance to discuss things like this!
Thanks for today! If you like, please come play with me again!

[[ Rich Boy Fuyuta - Winter (Fuyu) ]]
Hey... It's cold today...
Um, excuse me... Do you have some time?
I actually haven't gone outside in a long time...
I figured I'd come out all this way to get my Pokémon exercised...
And...
I kinda wanted to ride this Ferris wheel.
If it's okay with you, could you spend a little time with me? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Okay... Sorry... It was a weird thing to hope for...
[ Yes ]
Huh... really, it's fine?
Thank you... You're a kind person.
Well, it's sudden, but could you help my Pokémon get some exercise?
(Battle with Rich Boy Fuyuta, who has a Hatooboo. "Hahhh, hahhh, hahhh, hahhh...")
Pant... wheeze...
It's been so long since I've gotten such a workout, so I'm getting a little tired...
But...
It was really fun!
My Pokémon got to stretch out, too, and it looks really happy!
Thanks for battling me!
...So...
Next up, the Ferris wheel?
I've... always sorta wanted to ride one of these.
(They get on.)
Wow, the town's getting smaller and smaller... It's so pretty... ... ...
Cough! ...Hack! Cough! Sorry... I'm getting a little chilly...
Huh...? Thank you... it's warm... You're such a... kind person...
(They get off.)
Thank you, Miss White...
And sorry for causing you such trouble...
...I just wasn't born with a very sturdy body.
As a result, I can't exactly go out whenever I please...
So I'm really glad I could play with you here today...
Thank you, Miss White. I'll be here when I'm feeling better, so I'd be overjoyed to play with you again...

Hey... Miss White... It's cold, but are you doing okay?
I'm feeling alright today, so I've come out once again...
If it's fine with you, Miss White, I'd be really glad if you could exercise my Pokémon and go on the Ferris wheel with me...
I mean, if you want... Would you spend some time with me? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
I see... You must be busy. If you have time, I'd be happy if you came back again...
[ Yes ]
Thank you... I'm so glad...
So...
Could you help exercise my Pokémon?
Pant... wheeze...
I still...
Can't strain myself too hard... but...
Getting some exercise...
Fighting with somebody... it's really fun...
My Pokémon seems really glad to meet you, too.
Thank you...
So...
Should we board the Ferris wheel now? Let's go... Miss White...
(They get on.)
Wow, the town's getting smaller and smaller... It's so pretty... ... ...
Cough! ...Hack! Cough! Sorry... I'm getting a little chilly...
Huh...? Thank you... it's warm... You're such a... kind person...
(They get off.)
Sorry... I've caused you such trouble once again.
... ...But...
I had fun with you, Miss White, so I'm not feeling so bad.
Not to mention...
Playing with you just makes me so happy...
So if you want, I'd be glad if you could spend some more time with me... I'm really thankful for today... See you, Miss White...

<< Raimon City intermission: male >>

[[ Lass Miharu - Spring (Haru) ]]
It sure is nice having all these refreshingly warm days...
Oh! Hey, there! You there!
Do you have some time?
If it's okay with you, won't you... spend some time with me?
Um, I want you to battle me! Alright? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Okay... I know it was sudden to spring that on you, anyway... sorry for the weird request!
[ Yes ]
Thanks! You've got a good attitude!
Alright, I know it's sudden, but let's have a Pokémon battle!
(Battle with Lass Miharu, who has a Gothimu. "Huh, it's over already? I lost in the blink of an eye...")
Wow! Black, huh? Your Pokémon are sooo strong!
Since you're such a reliable Trainer, Black, there's one more thing I'd like to ask of you...
Um, let's take a ride on the Ferris wheel, you and me!
You can't turn down a girl's request! Alright! Okay! Let's ride!
(They get on.)
Whoaaa... Oh man, it really IS high... Ah, I'm... I'm getting kinda scared...
Ooogh... I'm shaking... ... ... ...It's SO high, I'm SO scared... ...
Oh no... I can't take any more... Come... be beside me... okay?
(They get off.)
...U-Um, thank you!
I always kinda wanted to ride this Ferris wheel, but you need two people...
I figured if I went riding with a friend or something and freaked out, I'd get so embarrassed...
Not that doing it with you stopped me anyway!
I'm sorry! I shouldn't have even tried!
I guess I really am just hopeless when it comes to heights...
But...
Um... it was kinda fun... If you want, let's ride together again!

Oh! Black! You doing good? Hey! If you want, would you spend some time with me?
Let's have a Pokémon battle together, then go for a ride on the Ferris wheel!
Something tells me I won't get scared this time around! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Oh, okay... That's so... kinda disappointing...
But I'm sure you must be busy, Black...
[ Yes ]
Teehee, I'm so happy! Thanks, Black!
Alright, I know it's sudden, but let's have a Pokémon battle!
Black, your Pokémon really are strong...! No matter how hard I tried, I don't think I could ever beat you!
Enough Pokémon battles! ...So let's get on the Ferris wheel already!
... ... ...
Aw, don't give me that look! I'll be fine! Really! I've got it this time!
At least, I should!
(They get on.)
Whoaaa... Oh man, it really IS high... Ah, I'm... I'm getting kinda scared...
Ooogh... I'm shaking... ... ... ...It's SO high, I'm SO scared... ...
Oh no... I can't take any more... Come... be beside me... okay?
(They get off.)
Ooogh... it was still scary...
But somehow...
Even though I was scared, since I was with you, Black...
Having you to look ahead at what frightened me, I kinda managed to enjoy it...
Teehee...
Well, if you have time for it, come by again, Black!

[[ Hiker Natsumi - Summer (Natsu) ]]
Whew! You there, boy! How 'bout this humidity, day after day!
Can't help but make the best of a summer like this! Eh?
So hey! How 'bout you take a ride on the Ferris wheel with me!
For free, of course! All I ask is you go up against my best Pokémon, boy! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Aah! Shame, shame, boy!
A young bud like you oughta enjoy a sweltering summer season!
[ Yes ]
Really now! Boy! You've got promise, I tell you what!
Well, instead of a greeting, let's go headfirst into battle!
(Battle with Hiker Natsumi, who has a Gantoru. "Oho! Boy, boy! Your Pokémon are ripped!")
Whew, great! Boy! You and your Pokémon are splendid! Wonderful! Can't get enough of 'em!
So, now...
We've warmed up both our bodies and souls, so... let's head into the Ferris wheel!
Come along, boy!
(They get on.)
Ho ho... sure is humid... like a sauna, boy, I tell you what!
Ahhh, it's so hot... you're really sweatin', boy...
By the way... boy... you ever had a lover?
(They get off.)
Man, that thing was way more hot and humid than I was expecting!
But I think gotten to know you a little better, boy! Y'know?!
I'm planning on loitering around and about for a while longer!
Whenever you feel like improving your understanding, don't be shy, come by and holler! Right! Okay, see you again, boy!

Hey, you came, boy! Summertime doesn't last! Enjoying it?
If you're not enjoying quite enough, how 'bout you and I make a summer memory on the Ferris wheel! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
What! I say what, boy! Kind of a downer, you are!
How could you forget the time we spent together? Eh?
Our summer together doesn't have to wait 'til next year! Y'know? I'll stick around, so I hope you change your mind!
[ Yes ]
Really! Oh, really! Boy! I think we're gonna make some big progress in our relationship here!
Well, first, in place of a greeting, let's charge into a Pokémon battle!
Boy, your Pokémon sure are sturdy! They're fine, they are!
I believe there'll be a lot of growth and possibilities ahead of you, boy!
Well then, better get on with it...
Time for today's main dish! We're heading into the Ferris wheel!
Let's roll, boy! Come on!
(They get on.)
Ho ho... sure is humid... like a sauna, boy, I tell you what!
Ahhh, it's so hot... you're really sweatin', boy...
By the way... boy... you ever had a lover?
(They get off.)
Our shirts are soaked with sweat, but it tells the story of the time we passed, boy!
And with this, we've developed a deeper understanding!
Our summer vacation together will never end!
Well, see you again, boy!

[[ Secretary Chiaki - Autumn (Aki) ]]
It's autumn already... Summer went by so fast...
Ah... Hey, you there... Do you have time at the moment?
See this Ferris wheel here? The cars seat two, but I'm all alone at the moment. So I want to ride, but I can't.
Thus...
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you something.
Would you ride on the Ferris wheel with a lady like myself...?
I can't give you much in return, but if you'll get along with me, how about a Pokémon battle? [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
I see... Forget it, then... Sorry for bringing that up so suddenly...
[ Yes ]
Heehee, thanks... You're young, but you're so kind.
Well, let's get Pokémon battling! This lady will do her best!
(Battle with Secretary Chikaki, who has a Chillarmy. "Heehee... You're strong...")
Aww, I lost?! I tried hard, I swear!
Heehee, thanks anyway! There was something... really fun about it.
Well... Should we get on the Ferris wheel?
(They get on.)
What a fantastic view... ... ... ... ... But... ... ...
Sniff... Sniffle... ... ... ... ...Sorry. ...Can I stay by you?
Until we get off is fine... ... So, stay there... please... ...
(They get off.)
... ...Sorry.
When I gazed upon the landscape from the Ferris wheel, I remembered so many things...
But it's alright now...
Yeah...
I still haven't asked your name, have I?
Well? Do you want to tell me?
...Hm, Black, is it...
I'll be here a little longer, so I'd be glad if you came by to ride the Ferris wheel again.

Ah... it's you...
Um... Are you doing well...?
Um, er...
I won't mind if you aren't able to, but would you spend some more time with me?
The two of us...
Having a Pokémon battle... then riding the Ferris wheel... it makes me happy, so, uh... [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Ahaha... um, okay...
You do seem pretty busy... Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Bye...
[ Yes ]
I'm so glad... thanks...
Well, so long as I'm being selfish, grant me one more thing.
Just this once, don't mind me... if I call you by your name...
... ...Well.
Black! Let us battle Pokémon!
Whew... That was fun...
You're really good at Pokémon, Black.
Battling me isn't even really satisfying, is it?
But, letting me be your opponent anyway...
You're so kind... I... misjudged you...
... ... ... ...
...Sorry.
Shouldn't we get on the Ferris wheel already? Hey! Go time! Black!
(They get on.)
What a fantastic view... ... ... ... ... But... ... ...
Sniff... Sniffle... ... ... ... ...Sorry. ...Can I stay by you?
Until we get off is fine... ... So, stay there... please... ...
(They get off.)
... ... ... ... ...
You've spoiled me again, Black...
I'm just this pitiful, middle-aged lady...
But you're Black...
No, it's alright... It's nothing...
Black! Thanks! I really had fun today!
I'd like to spend some time with you again!
Bye, Black!

[[ Kindergartener Fuyuka - Winter (Fuyu) ]]
Aww... it's cold, but at least it's nice when it's snowing...
Uh? What is it, big bro? You wanna ride?
Hmmmmm...
But big bro, you can't ride if you're all alone!
Riding this Ferris wheel on your own is nooooo good.
... ...Oh!
I just gots a great idea!
I'll be alone 'til daddy comes back...
So you wanna play Pokémon wit' me?
If you play wit' me, I'll ride on the Ferris wheel wit' you, big bro! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Huhhh?! Aww, you're no fun! You're a big dumb party pooper, big bro!
[ Yes ]
Huh?! You WILL play! Eheh! I'm so happy!
Then let's play Pokémon!
(Battle wit' Kindergartener Fuyuka, who has a Yuniran. "Yays! Hooray! Awesome! Big bro's so strooong!!")
That was fun! Thankies!
I could just tell you were strong 'cause of how big you were, big bro!
But my daddy's Pokémon are reeeal strong too!
He's been busy at work lately, so he can't play wit' me much, but...
Today I got to play wit' big bro! Yaaay!
Okay, big bro, now let's get on the Ferris wheel together!
(They get on.)
Yay, yaaay! It's going rooound and rooound! Wheeeeee! We're getting so high up!
Whoooa! So high! It's SO high up! Ehehe! This is fun, big bro!
Hey, hey, big bro! Can I sit on your lap?
(They get off.)
Ahhh! That was fun! You had fun too, right, big bro?
It's been forever since I had that much fun! Even when daddy does come home, it's only to sleep... I can't go anywhere wit' him!
But I'll be sure to play lots here 'til daddy comes back! Let's play again, big bro!

Big bro Black!
Hey, hey, I've got lotsa time! You too, big bro? Then play wit' me!
Let's play Pokémons! And ride the Ferris wheel! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
Booo...
You're busy too, big bro? Adults are all so busy... So boring...
[ Yes ]
Eheh! Yay! Thankies, big bro Black!
Okay... so...
First things first! Let's play Pokémon!
Eheh! That was fun!
You're so strong, big bro Black! Maybe even better at Pokémon than daddy!
Okay, next things next! Ferris wheel! Ferris wheeeeel! Hurry, let's hurry!
(They get on.)
Yay, yaaay! It's going rooound and rooound! Wheeeeee! We're getting so high up!
Whoooa! So high! It's SO high up! Ehehe! This is fun, big bro!
Hey, hey, big bro! Can I sit on your lap?
(They get off.)
Eheh! I had a lot of fun!
Right? Right? I know you had fun too, big bro!
Thanks for playing wit' me! I love you, big bro!
...I dunno about daddy lately, though.
Even when daddy's not there wit' me, I know it's 'cause he's working hard!
But still...
I don't like that he can't play wit' me! I wish he'd play more!
Big bro, make sure you come by and play again! See you! Bye-bye!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: